OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 Aug 2011, found deceased in 2013 *arrest in 2023* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel pretty sure that in Paige Johnson's case, the perp is that guy she was with when last seen...and that Katelyn too met het death at the hands of someone she knew. I do not believe any of the cases are connected that the PI writes about. Jmo

I know this now. Paige was a friend of a friend of mine and I was just looking at every angle especially when my friend said JB would never hurt her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to break it to you but Satanists don't believe in doing things of this nature. I think you're talking more on this Satanic panic and wanna-be's. It really irks me when people assume Satanists would do something so disgustingly heinous.

:hand:

Prepare to be irked...

http://www.breathecast.com/articles...rificing-and-eating-woman-in-tennessee-16303/

http://www.legalbrief.co.za/article.php?story=20140612084503344

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...igslist-killer-could-face-death-judge-n109556

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/014308.html

http://www.rense.com/ufo6/humsac.htm

It seems there's no shortage of, as you say --- "wanna be's" :blushing:

Still more reading: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/..._satanic-bible-satanic-graffiti-satanic-cults

ETA:
[ This line of conversation began up thread with Monica Lemen being mentioned in reports about the discovery of Miss Katelyn!
http://m.wlwt.com/news/Discovery-of-skeletal-remains-sparks-speculation/19666110
http://www2.cincinnati.com/blogs/ourhistory/2011/06/03/satan-worshipper-killed-waitress-in-1987/ ]

Sheesh! I don't write the news...I just post it! ;)

Well I'll just take your word for it, no one I know would do such a thing. seriously blaming Satanists is really out there. Carry on, I'm sure it'll bring closure.

...“Someone planned and thought this out, this was well-planned – the lifeblood of an investigation is information, and if the information is no longer forthcoming, well then you’re kind of dead in the water,” said Vernon Geberth, the former commanding officer of the Bronx Homicide Task Force in New York. “This is not an easy case and people get frustrated ”

'Somebody Knows What Happened'

...“Somebody may have seen something they didn’t think was suspicious, but they saw something,” Geberth said. “You don’t ask somebody if they saw something suspicious, you ask ‘Did you see anything?’”

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/brin...to-justice-formidable-task-but-not-impossible

Note: 12:35am
https://storify.com/countersearch/justice-for-katelyn-markham

942168_452038621544874_1218510715_n.jpg

Wow. I had never seen that timeline before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that timeline has never been posted on here before and I can't believe the link is still up.
The person that wrote it is not affiliated with MSM or LE, he just decided to make this timeline up, some true, lots of rumors lots of hearsay.

I think it's wise to tread lightly when it comes to claims of occult crime/satanism/etc. The Satanic Panic of the 80s and early 90s caused an enormous amount of completely unfounded harm. (The West Memphis 3 for example.)

The debunking and disproving of so much of the claims of that time has been astonishing. The FBI has a pretty definite opinion, too.

About two and a half years ago, I compiled the info/timeline on which this one is based (kmdce.livejournal.com/1435.html) but I left off the info listed at 12:35 because that story changed over time, gaining more detail through multiple iterations, so I wasn't sure how reliable it was. Just FYI, from someone who's watched from the beginning. I know the witness to this event is adamant about it, some folks believe it wholeheartedly, others are more hesitant. I'm not saying it's untrue, just that I had hesitations from the way I saw it develop.

There is a lot of emphasis on Katelyn having been just fine when last seen around midnight, and a lot of emphasis on JC's friends having seen him at the party starting around midnight, so (IMO) she was probably dead by midnight.

No, that timeline has never been posted on here before and I can't believe the link is still up.
The person that wrote it is not affiliated with MSM or LE, he just decided to make this timeline up, some true, lots of rumors lots of hearsay.

Jo: Which parts of the timeline do you consider to be made up, lots of hearsay, or lots of rumor? More importantly, how do you know those things, unless you have answers to the questions raised by the timeline? I happen to know the timeline is built upon a very good original timeline as a foundation (from Livejournal, copied and pasted if you check), and additional bullets were added to do what timelines are supposed to do. There are specific names associated with each witness observation, and each was provided to the FPD. They are all observations from John's interviews, directly from Katelyn's family and friends, or reported first-hand except the one listed at 9:30PM, where a note is made about the time being unknown. That one is second hand, but the name of the witness is known (and the police have a statement).

Give me a time for a bullet you can label "made up," because perfecting the timeline is the goal, and it seems like you can help.

Especially for people who live in the area....

Bumpin' for Katelyn! With all due, and utmost respect, for all on this board, since we don't know what happened to beautiful Katelyn, then I think, imho, that nothing should be taken off the table. The postings from tarabull bring an interesting (albeit sickeningly frightening!) perspective to Katelyn's case, we need to keep our minds open. Although I'm with everyone on "the other wagon", since no arrest has been made I'm willing to entertain other possibilities. Bottom line, Katelyn's killer/s need to be caught, it's scary he/she/they are still out there :(

Within the circle of katelyn's friends you have drug dealers, juggalos, fanatics of the occult, people interested in the dark arts and all walks of life. I think what tarabull is trying to say is that there is a possibility of these circumstances playing a role in her death.
Well I'll just take your word for it, no one I know would do such a thing. seriously blaming Satanists is really out there. Carry on, I'm sure it'll bring closure.

Within the circle of katelyn's friends you have drug dealers, juggalos, fanatics of the occult, people interested in the dark arts and all walks of life. I think what tarabull is trying to say is that there is a possibility of these circumstances playing a role in her death.

A couple of Katelyn's neighbors were up late Saturday night-Sunday morning. According to John, she was going to bed. She had to go to go to work the following day. He had to go out and burn Katelyn's financial documents in a heavy storm. One neighbor observed a "boxy" vehicle turn around in the parking lot after Midnight. Another neighbor heard a car pull in and out (no doors were heard). In other words, neighbors were up and observant later in the evening. Earlier, the next door neighbor (and maybe his wife) came home about 9:30PM. He did not see John's car. The same neighbor went back out to the festival and came BACK home again when it rained. John's car was not there. I wish the police had processed the home as a crime scene, but they didn't see anything unusual that has been reported. They said there was "no evidence" (sigh). There's no reason in my opinion to believe John and Katelyn were home after 9:30PM (give or take; the exact time could be off a little).

The neighbor could be wrong, but figuring out why the discrepancy exists does not depend on any group of people mentioned above. Katelyn's purse and keys were found inside her home. John described rushing upstairs to her bedroom - in fact, to her BED if I remember correctly, at 7:00PM - to look for Katelyn Sunday evening. He didn't find her, but her purse and keys were there. He was very adamant about that. She must not have hung out downstairs a lot, and I guess she never plopped her purse down somewhere after walking in the door like most women (I'm told). John is the only person who can explain what happened Saturday night after Katelyn's friend left. John stopped talking after a couple of weeks, except for the odd weird text ("Life sucks"), and the "invisible tears" memorial. I hope he starts talking about Saturday night again soon, but I also know some people are deliberately pointing to "aliens" and other possibilities. Others might want to start from the beginning again, which is fine. Someone else had to have seen the aliens arrive, and that person is John Carter.

Nobody over this way is looking for "aliens" as you put it. Simply stating the type of friends and associates that Katelyn was associated with. Not to mention that other people associated with the circle of friends has also gone missing with not many leads. However, her circle of friends are into the whole dark arts, occult beliefs ect. IMO, I don't believe john acted alone; other people were involved that she or he knew. I also believe it could pertain to drug debts. I do agree with you, the house should have been processed as a crime scene. There is always some form of evidence. Do you think they will make a cold case file show about this case when the killers/killer is/are found?

A couple of Katelyn's neighbors were up late Saturday night-Sunday morning. According to John, she was going to bed. She had to go to go to work the following day. He had to go out and burn Katelyn's financial documents in a heavy storm. One neighbor observed a "boxy" vehicle turn around in the parking lot after Midnight. Another neighbor heard a car pull in and out (no doors were heard). In other words, neighbors were up and observant later in the evening. Earlier, the next door neighbor (and maybe his wife) came home about 9:30PM. He did not see John's car. The same neighbor went back out to the festival and came BACK home again when it rained. John's car was not there. I wish the police had processed the home as a crime scene, but they didn't see anything unusual that has been reported. They said there was "no evidence" (sigh). There's no reason in my opinion to believe John and Katelyn were home after 9:30PM (give or take; the exact time could be off a little).

The neighbor could be wrong, but figuring out why the discrepancy exists does not depend on any group of people mentioned above. Katelyn's purse and keys were found inside her home. John described rushing upstairs to her bedroom - in fact, to her BED if I remember correctly, at 7:00PM - to look for Katelyn Sunday evening. He didn't find her, but her purse and keys were there. He was very adamant about that. She must not have hung out downstairs a lot, and I guess she never plopped her purse down somewhere after walking in the door like most women (I'm told). John is the only person who can explain what happened Saturday night after Katelyn's friend left. John stopped talking after a couple of weeks, except for the odd weird text ("Life sucks"), and the "invisible tears" memorial. I hope he starts talking about Saturday night again soon, but I also know some people are deliberately pointing to "aliens" and other possibilities. Others might want to start from the beginning again, which is fine. Someone else had to have seen the aliens arrive, and that person is John Carter.

Nobody over this way is looking for "aliens" as you put it. Simply stating the type of friends and associates that Katelyn was associated with. Not to mention that other people associated with the circle of friends has also gone missing with not many leads. However, her circle of friends are into the whole dark arts, occult beliefs ect. IMO, I don't believe john acted alone; other people were involved that she or he knew. I also believe it could pertain to drug debts. I do agree with you, the house should have been processed as a crime scene. There is always some form of evidence. Do you think they will make a cold case file show about this case when the killers/killer is/are found?

I didn't say John was involved directly. He was with her by his own admission, and she was a victim of homicide the night he was with her. If he's not partially involved, she was killed literally under his nose. I guess it's possible he has horrible luck, but I'm not impressed with his behavior after her death whether he's innocent or not.

I don't know who else in her circle has gone missing - I guess it depends on the width of the circle - and her closer friends seemed to be pretty average to me. I have communicated with some of them, and they're nice people. Katelyn worked a couple of jobs and went to the Art Institute. I don't think she had a lot of time for the occult. If a distant acquaintance was a pixie (I pulled that out of nowhere....I like the Pixies), I wouldn't say they had a greater propensity for evil. In fact, what is known about that night seems to imply that something very simple and statistically common transpired (my opinion). I have noticed some of her friends seem to be artists and pot-smoker types. I haven't observed any close acquaintances involved with the "occult" or "dark arts."

Now that I think about it, I remember a lot of talk about "wiccans" in 2011. I know as much about wiccans as I do about pixies. Today, I believe the wiccan talk was a deliberate attempt to take the focus away from the most logical scenario, and the same thing will undoubtedly continue in a slow and steady way. For example, in the future what is known might be referenced by saying "What? THAT old stuff? I thought everybody knew that was all wrong!" That's why I made the "aliens" comment. Some of Katelyn's FACEBOOK friends might fall into those labels you mention, but I'm not sure I even KNOW a handful of my Facebook friends, and I weed them out pretty carefully.

may be nitpicky, and i am no way defending certain fiancees of the deceased (i share the same belief on his involvement that 95% of folks here do) but as for her purse and keys being in her room, i think its very possible she put them there. i kept my purse in my room until about 6 months in to living with my then-fiancé, now husband, in our own place. it was just force of habit from keeping it in my room as a teenager, and then in various roommate situations. all my friends were the same. i bring it up only because of all the things that make his actions seem sketchy to me, and there are plenty, this isn't one of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back