OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, JCs stepsister just posted on FB thanking everyone but saying she won't be back to the site and that NO family of JC nor JC is allowed on the searches anymore !!!!!~!

ETA: Oh and she's not allowed to communicate about the case anymore.

I wondered how long it would be before they told them to quit participating in the search.

No JCs mother. They (JC and KM) were supposed to move into JCs mothers house this week until November when they were supposed to leave for CO, plus she has been part of the "media" and is of course claiming JCs innocence. She mentioned awhile back that KM is like a daughter to her and all the holiday pics show KM being a part of JCs family (IMHO) I have NO idea where KMs mom fits into the pic. Haven't heard hide nor hair! (hare?) never understood that expression :giggle:

I think it's hair. Hide, like your hide, and hair, like your hair. I'm not certain, though.

And, at the beginning of this, JC was quoted somewhere saying KM was close to her dad and her mom, but apparently she and her mom are actually quite estranged. I would like to think that she would still be involved in the search, but perhaps she isn't able to be for some reason.

boaps,

it just confirms for me that she had a couple of important milestones coming up and wouldn't have left town in order to start a new life. I do wonder at times if she had any type of psychiatric history such as depression, bipolar disorder, etc. and was on any type of medication to manage the illness. One needs to take into consideration that if someone goes off their medication and is in a manic or psychotic state at the time, it wouldn't be unusual for them to pick up and take off without warning. I don't think this is the case here but one never knows.

There are a few things that continue to nag me about this case and one of them is something in the 911 call along these lines. The 911Op asks JC if she had had thoughts of suicide or anything.

JC's reply was: No. Never. I- (pause). Never.

Why did he cut himself off? What the heck was he going to say after "I-" and then stopped. Of course, we'll never know but it's bugging me!!! Thoughts on this? Did this bug anyone else?

I don't think that she would have committed suicide. Most people don't do that and then hide themselves. (The only way can even think of HOW you could do that would be to jump off a bridge and then be lost in a river. My gut says she did not do this.) She certainly could have been depressed but I just don't feel like she would have gone the suicide route. I just wish I knew what he was going to say there! I feel like it had significance.

I think TM probably asked the searchers not to talk about the search, in fact I am sure he did, as one of our locals here was searching and said so.

As far as not being "allowed" to talk about Katelyn being missing? That sounds like BS to me...besides they have been "talking" on FB for three weeks now, they probably have run out of things to say, JMO.

Since JC is considered a POI I'm surprised they had been allowed to search to begin with. I bet the reason he left the last search is because they asked him to leave. jmo

There are a few things that continue to nag me about this case and one of them is something in the 911 call along these lines. The 911Op asks JC if she had had thoughts of suicide or anything.

JC's reply was: No. Never. I- (pause). Never.

Why did he cut himself off? What the heck was he going to say after "I-" and then stopped. Of course, we'll never know but it's bugging me!!! Thoughts on this? Did this bug anyone else?

I don't think that she would have committed suicide. Most people don't do that and then hide themselves. (The only way can even think of HOW you could do that would be to jump off a bridge and then be lost in a river. My gut says she did not do this.) She certainly could have been depressed but I just don't feel like she would have gone the suicide route. I just wish I knew what he was going to say there! I feel like it had significance.

:seeya: Bugged me and I too wondered what he retracted before it hit his lips.

Inch High PI, I love your userID/avatar! I loved that cartoon when I was little.

Inch High...

I dunno'...that's interesting. I wish I had a dime though for every time he's does a "stutter-stop" every time he makes a statement. It just makes him look so suspicious.

I don't know if you guys are familiar with the Ryan Widmer case that took place in Cincinnati not long ago. Same type of bizarre 911 call and he also offered up a possibility of what happened to his wife while he was on the phone with the 911 operator.

The jury's decision to convict him was strongly based on that 911 call.

Unrelated - I guess but can someone explain to me how I can get a job as a reporter - cause I know I can do better than this!
http://www.fox19.com/story/15391498/dead-body-found-on-covington-waterfront
"Police say that the body is suspicious in nature." <--------really?

Oh for the love of god! Did this person even proofread his article? EVERY sentence starts with "police."

Not that I'm a grammar/spelling queen but I don't get paid to write articles for a living!

They could use you News Junkie! ;)

I wonder what they had to discuss with his parents about the move to Colorado?

They were supposedly moving in with them until the trip in November so I'm thinking that's what they would have been discussing...

Since JC is considered a POI I'm surprised they had been allowed to search to begin with. I bet the reason he left the last search is because they asked him to leave. jmo

Someone from the FB site said LE does this so they know where to search. IOW, He would (I assume) go nowhere where the body would be so they would take the POIs direction into account. Kinda makes sense....

Inch High PI, I love your userID/avatar! I loved that cartoon when I was little.

Thanks Steff, a dear friend of mine dubbed me this a few years ago because I am always trying to figure things out and it just stuck. Now a few friends and family members call me this and it's kind of a running joke. If I sniff something out and start looking into it the comment is always "Inch High is on the case!" Sheesh I'm short but I'm not THAT short LOL

I loved the cartoon too! LAWD now I gave away that I'm short AND old! hahaha!

If she needed to work on Saturday and Sunday... Sure she could have asked off, but what if she really needed every hour she could get? I know my art school had insane schedules so it was really hard to work during the week, but we might have one "light" day during the week (no studio classes) where she might be able to celebrate a little better.

She also had a project she needed to finish. She might have wanted to stay home and work on that. Seems like she never had "free" time to study. Working, going to school, having time for JC. Maybe she asked to alone that night, not go to see his parents, work on her project. Maybe he got angry and an argument insued. jmo

Now they are posting TES won't return until next Thursday; I thought one article said Tuesday...

Knowing she was supposed to be moving in with him and his mother gives me even more reason to think she might have wanted to slow things down a bit. She was about to graduate from college and was doing some very art oriented things at her internship.

Would this imminent move obstruct her new exciting life changes? She dated JC since she was 16. He had a prior relationship in which he was also engaged. That is a bit of a red flag to me. Why would they even be talking marriage while he is a pizza delivery guy living with his mom? I am sure some of her newer friends were asking her just that when she told them she was moving to Colorado with him. imoo

Equu Search website says Thursday

Oh no! That's 5 days. If the perp is out there and thinks they're close...that's a lot of time to hide or move evidence. Hoping that there is something else going on and there is something they're not telling us. Long shot, probably, I know.

Especially since I'm sure I remember JC saying that KM was moving in with his family in two weeks. Two weeks from when I wonder? :waitasec:

My guess is, the move would have been last week end. The last week end of the month.
I imagine the rent is due the first of the month

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members