Found Deceased OH - Koby Roush, 24, Waverly, 5 Jul 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mrfrinkles

Reaction score
Man missing from area
An area man has been reported missing since July 5.

Koby Roush, age 24, has brown eyes, light brown hair, and is 6 feet, 2 inches tall. He weighs 200 pounds. The missing person entry on Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost’s Missing Persons website states that Koby is 205 pounds. According to Missing Person from Ohio Facebook Page, Koby has two tattoos on his right arm and angel wings on his back, and he also has a scar on the top of his head that is not noticeable due to hair.

Koby was reportedly last seen on July 5. According to the attorney general’s office, after being last seen, Koby’s vehicle was later located abandoned in Gallia County, Ohio. It has been reported that his vehicle was found on Mount Carmel Road in Gallia County. The Missing Person from Ohio Facebook Page also said that he had his mother’s ashes on a necklace that he never took off and that that pendant was found by his car without the chain. WHIZ News reports that, according to family, Koby recently moved from Somerset, Ohio, to Waverly, Ohio.

Attachments

• 03B03E7A-FA59-4DC2-8A0E-6B8E8C88039B.jpeg
    03B03E7A-FA59-4DC2-8A0E-6B8E8C88039B.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Man missing from area
An area man has been reported missing since July 5.

Koby Roush, age 24, has brown eyes, light brown hair, and is 6 feet, 2 inches tall. He weighs 200 pounds. The missing person entry on Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost’s Missing Persons website states that Koby is 205 pounds. According to Missing Person from Ohio Facebook Page, Koby has two tattoos on his right arm and angel wings on his back, and he also has a scar on the top of his head that is not noticeable due to hair.

Koby was reportedly last seen on July 5. According to the attorney general’s office, after being last seen, Koby’s vehicle was later located abandoned in Gallia County, Ohio. It has been reported that his vehicle was found on Mount Carmel Road in Gallia County. The Missing Person from Ohio Facebook Page also said that he had his mother’s ashes on a necklace that he never took off and that that pendant was found by his car without the chain. WHIZ News reports that, according to family, Koby recently moved from Somerset, Ohio, to Waverly, Ohio.
Missing Waverly man reportedly last seen at party in Coalton

Missing Waverly man reportedly last seen at party in Coalton

To Note:
•has been missing since Sunday, July 6
•had recently been living in Waverly, but is a former resident of Somerset in Perry County
•last known whereabouts was at a party in Coalton on July 6
•reportedly placed a phone call to his father that same day, but has not been seen or heard from since
•Roush’s 2014 model Chrysler car was found abandoned on Mt. Carmel Road in Gallia County near Gallipolis
•Inside was his wallet (money gone) & a necklace that he always wears which contains his mother’s ashes was found beside the car
•cell phone goes unanswered; LE searched in and around the car for it

upload_2020-7-31_2-27-11.jpeg

Missing Person -

upload_2020-7-31_16-6-32.jpeg

• Missing since: 7/5/2020
  • Missing age: 24
  • Current age: 24
  • Race/Ethnicity: White
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 205 lbs
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Eye color: Brown
Details
Koby was last seen on July 5, 2020. His vehicle was later located abandoned in Gallia County, Ohio.

Contact
Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact Perry County Sheriff's Office at (740) 342-4123.

No money in the wallet doesn't necessarily concern me, since some people don't carry cash. But his mother's ashes WITHOUT the chain, that indicates the chain was broken, maybe in a struggle. I hope Koby is ok...

No money in the wallet doesn't necessarily concern me, since some people don't carry cash. But his mother's ashes WITHOUT the chain, that indicates the chain was broken, maybe in a struggle. I hope Koby is ok...

I agree the chain is a huge red flag. I would normally think a case like this could be a suicide as one of the options, but the chain has thrown that theory out for me.

MOO

Totally agree that no money in the wallet isn’t that big of a deal unless he’s known to carry cash. IMO, the wallet being left behind is a bigger deal than having no cash in it.
But like you stated, the necklace with his mother’s ashes being found puts up a bigger red flag.
One of the photos posted shows him with the necklace on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marziaforevercherry
Back