OH Oh- Maida Ridenour 23 And Raymond Cruzado 22, Lorain April 4, 1977

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Moonwalker9

Reaction score

On April 4, 1977, 23yr old Maida Ann Ridenour (Parker) Johnigan and 22yr old Raymond (Ray) Cruzado were found deceased in The Lorain Grandview Motel on West Erie Avenue of an apparent Double Homicide.

Street view, seems like the motel has since been demolished.

Did they have a relationship? who knew they wwre staying there? no witnesses? seems very odd to me.

Apparently Maida's maiden name was Parker and she had been adopted by the Ridenour family, But she also had the name Johnigan, Was she divorced/having an affair? maybe the ex husband killed them?

Attachments

• 1623462-teaser.aspx[1].jpg
    1623462-teaser.aspx[1].jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1619781-teaser.aspx[1].jpg
    1619781-teaser.aspx[1].jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
I just started researching this case. Seems like there are many unanswered questions. I've seen notes online that they supposedly ordered a pizza on Sunday night, but that their levels of rigor mortis places TOD just after midnight on Saturday. I'm trying to find newspaper articles. Have you had any luck?

It seems they were shot "execution style". At least is what I found here (a transcription of a press article"

I could not find info on the case

It seems they were shot "execution style". At least is what I found here (a transcription of a press article"

I could not find info on the case
Thank you for posting this, I appreciate it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back