OH - Man Raped 3-Year-Old For Internet Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
golfmom said:
:confused: http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4270887/detail.html

Well you'll all be glad to know that he was a nice guy and studying to be a teacher.

A woman who said she lived with Kraft and had five children with him broke down sobbing, "Oh my god, oh my god," when she heard the accusations against him Wednesday.

She said Social Services took the children Wednesday morning but refused to say why.

Neighbors in the 4000 block of Winneste Avenue were shocked, too.

"That's just sick. That's crazy," said Nashtelle Robertson.

Robertson said her children have been in Kraft's home and played with his children.

"He's a nice guy. He takes care of the kids and everything," she said. "I believe he's in school so he can be a teacher."

NICE guy????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Takes CARE of the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'll say.
Some care!!!!!! Studying to be a teacher:
Oh boy! What wonderful teacher material this "man" is........:sick:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Pardon me while I scream......................

Jeana (DP) said:
Agreed! She needs her freedom "yanked" too.

Trying to read between the lines in the story, but it looks as if she, at the very least, is being investigated at this time. All the children have been removed from the home and she refuses to say why.

Just as an aside, but the quote

broke down sobbing, "Oh my god, oh my god,"

Since when is God not capitalized?

It doesnt sound to me like the mother knew anything....we should find out if she let this occur before wishing eternaql damnation upon her.

Casshew said:
Mabel, he was charged with 2 counts of rape. I suspect they reviewed what was on his computer and found other images.

You're right, Cass. I guess my mind didn't want to see that part.

teonspaleprincess said:
It doesnt sound to me like the mother knew anything....we should find out if she let this occur before wishing eternaql damnation upon her.

If her 3 year old was raped she would know.

Her daughter wouldve been torn nearly in half with constant bleeding-TRUST ME!!!!!!!!(sorry to be graphic but it is the truth)

She turned a blind eye-shes just as guilty IMO!!!!!!

I didnt see in the article where it said it was her child. If she let it occur or if she had knoeledge after it occured then I totally agree that she should rot in hell.

Even if it wasnt her child she is still guilty.

ANYONE who allows a child to be raped OR has knowledge AFTER THE FACT is guilty.I dont care whose child it is,youre guilty.

This part of the link made chills run up and down my spine:

"That's just sick. That's crazy," said Nashtelle Robertson.
Robertson said her children have been in Kraft's home and played with his children.
"He's a nice guy. He takes care of the kids and everything," she said. "I believe he's in school so he can be a teacher."

:eek: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Isn't that what child molesters do? They get in good with the parents and offer to "watch" the kids. How many other victims are there I wonder???

messiecake said:
If her 3 year old was raped she would know.

Her daughter wouldve been torn nearly in half with constant bleeding-TRUST ME!!!!!!!!(sorry to be graphic but it is the truth)

She turned a blind eye-shes just as guilty IMO!!!!!!

Yes, you're right. :(

This story is so sickening.
I'm from the town where those 2 "people" were
raping children...especially a 4 y.o. blind, deaf, profoundly handicapped
little girl.............. We've had a number of similar stories in our area.
Child *advertiser censored* is one of the worst evils imaginable and it is pandemic!
IT makes me SOOO sick and angry. I really don't trust much of anyone
around my children...

This is just plain sickening...that poor little girl....what is her life going to be like now? She will NEVER be the same.
I hope that @$%()*@# never seens the light of day again..him or the mother because she MUST have known about it.

I am still amazed how some on this board make excuses? The child wasn't raped...? Not with 2 COUNTS of rape did he "not"? The mother didn't know? This may have been his first time????? COME ON???? Do you not KNOW of a 3yr old? How small......? If someone could do this to his OWN 3 yr old that poor precious 6yr old has been through hell and back by now...you can count on it!!!! Yes, he has probably destroyed ALL HIS CHILDREN. I would bank my life on it. And the mother not knowing????? A 3 year old still needs assistance going to rest room. A 3yr old would scream with pain, would not be able to walk or even sit up? She would be bleeding all over herself? She would probably pee on herself too. She would NOT be able to go to restroom. This beast would have made noice too..and probably put marks on her to keep her restrained. A mother with 5 children 6 and under would be near to hear, see, and do something?? If not immediately.....SOON AFTER. But more importanly, it is absolutely perposterous this &*^%& was not known beforehand. Why do neighbors continue to make excuses...Nice guy my *advertiser censored*. people amaze me with ignorance. Nice means nothing. Westerfield was nice. Teacher??? I don't give a rats but IF he was? Doesn't make him immune to sexual sadism with children? Doesn't make him a responsible? Doesn't make him less evil? That means nothing. Most monsters are one fact to public...thats a no brainer I learned as a child.

And btw, a teacher has contact with kids....hmmmm, interesting choice of profession. Pedaphiles are NOTORIOUS to take on complacent, subservient loser women who will have babies w/them to breed his sexual toys. They have no soul. Niether do these women have any maternal instints. They are as guilty and ARE GUILTY.

I hate these stories. No word on condition of the child..probably because she is in intensive care. No word on this F&*^% being accountable outside of 10 to 20 years?????? Why bail????? Already he is given the benefit of the doubt?????? Your right about how long does this have to go on to make absolutely NO SENSE??? Do not these judges, law makers, decision makers have any kind of discernment on child's rights? What this can do to a child "IF" he/she survives. They are dead even if they survive.

Personally, I am a good candidate to hunt these bastards down and take justice in my own hands..//and believe me, I'd lose NO SLEEP. But until these laws and mindsets and HEARTS are changed on these creeps we risk losing our families to get them off the streets.

I believe in God but this is the one area I just don't understand.

Bailey, I agree, but we don't know that "intercourse" was the act committed on this little girl.

I do not see anyone making excuses for this man..
The neighbors "thought" he was a nice guy. Look at BTK, his friends and neighbors thought he was a nice guy. They weren't making excuses for him, they honestly thought he was a nice guy.

I feel so sad for this lilttle girl. I can not imagine what pain and fear she must have gone through.

I am hoping against hope that the mom knew nothing. We do not know if this happend only once or many times... But maybe if it was only once, maybe mom did not know. Maybe he sexually abused her without using his own "parts"... Maybe then she would not have been "torn in half". Maybe mom really had no idea.
There are many children who have been sexually abused by their fathers, and the mom did not know... And yes, there are many where mom turned a blind eye..
We do not know - but I hate to stone her until we have all details.

Bailey1 said:

Nor do many of us. We have been granted a free will: some use it for
terrible evil. But, if this crime makes US so angry imagine this
creep standing before the PERFECT judge. True justice. The
Lord Jesus spoke VERY strongly against any that would
harm a child: better for him that a MILLSTONE (have you
ever seen the size of the millstone they used back then???) were hanged about
his neck and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. (I paraphrased a bit, I fear.) Indeed, this man is IN BIG TROUBLE someday.

What bothers me: besides the sheer wickedness of this crime is the
earthly punishment from our court systems just doesn't cut it!

Praying for the healing of these children( as I'm sure there are more than this little one): they can be whole again!
I KNOW it.

With much love,

Ariel

Bailey1 said:
I am still amazed how some on this board make excuses? The child wasn't raped...? Not with 2 COUNTS of rape did he "not"? The mother didn't know? This may have been his first time????? COME ON???? Do you not KNOW of a 3yr old? How small......? If someone could do this to his OWN 3 yr old that poor precious 6yr old has been through hell and back by now...you can count on it!!!! Yes, he has probably destroyed ALL HIS CHILDREN. I would bank my life on it. And the mother not knowing????? A 3 year old still needs assistance going to rest room. A 3yr old would scream with pain, would not be able to walk or even sit up? She would be bleeding all over herself? She would probably pee on herself too. She would NOT be able to go to restroom. This beast would have made noice too..and probably put marks on her to keep her restrained. A mother with 5 children 6 and under would be near to hear, see, and do something?? If not immediately.....SOON AFTER. But more importanly, it is absolutely perposterous this &*^%& was not known beforehand. Why do neighbors continue to make excuses...Nice guy my *advertiser censored*. people amaze me with ignorance. Nice means nothing. Westerfield was nice. Teacher??? I don't give a rats but IF he was? Doesn't make him immune to sexual sadism with children? Doesn't make him a responsible? Doesn't make him less evil? That means nothing. Most monsters are one fact to public...thats a no brainer I learned as a child.

And btw, a teacher has contact with kids....hmmmm, interesting choice of profession. Pedaphiles are NOTORIOUS to take on complacent, subservient loser women who will have babies w/them to breed his sexual toys. They have no soul. Niether do these women have any maternal instints. They are as guilty and ARE GUILTY.

I hate these stories. No word on condition of the child..probably because she is in intensive care. No word on this F&*^% being accountable outside of 10 to 20 years?????? Why bail????? Already he is given the benefit of the doubt?????? Your right about how long does this have to go on to make absolutely NO SENSE??? Do not these judges, law makers, decision makers have any kind of discernment on child's rights? What this can do to a child "IF" he/she survives. They are dead even if they survive.

Personally, I am a good candidate to hunt these bastards down and take justice in my own hands..//and believe me, I'd lose NO SLEEP. But until these laws and mindsets and HEARTS are changed on these creeps we risk losing our families to get them off the streets.

If you were refering to me, I am not making excuses for anyone. All I was saying is that the woman may have had no knowledge that the guy was scum. If he was hurting someone elses child, not hers, she may not have known about the abuse. IF she did know, then I agree that she is very guilty, and should be punished. I would NEVER make an excuse for a child molester, because there is no reason to ever hurt a child. I just hate to see ppl blame the parent if they were not aware of the circumstances.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4271158/detail.html

"Oh, I definitely think it would surprise people, what I see," Sweeney said.

Baby sex. Baby penetration. Pre-teen toddler sex. These are chat rooms you've probably never heard of. But Sweeney says pedophiles use them every day.

"It is sick and it is disgusting, but it's scary because it's so readily available and it's so difficult to control," Sweeney said.

Sweeney says he gets offers from child predators in chat rooms every day.

"I see it at least two to three times a day," he said.

Sometimes it's about selling photos or videos for money, but most of the time it's just about a sick fetish for children, he said.

"They want somebody that's going to give them something back. Pedophiles are always looking for someone to expand their collection of child *advertiser censored*," Sweeney said.

And because of the Internet, it's easier than ever.
And it's a secretive world.

The woman who lived with Kraft said she never knew what he was doing online.
Sweeney says pedophile are making it tougher for online cops to catch them.

Pedophiles are asking to see your child before they show you theirs, he said.

I have no idea what my husband does on line (other than purchase items) and he has no idea what I do on line (other than purchase items). She had a ton of kids, I'm not surprised she didn't keep tabs on him 24/7. I'm ready to crucify him, but I'm willing to wait and see with her.

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK.......Need we say more ?
I am however greatful to know there are organizations such as :
"the Secret Service to the Regional Electronic and Computer Investigations Unit" which resulted in Kraft's arrest, according to the Hamilton County. Still another question, if law enforcement know of sites such as these why can't they immediately shut them down ? I realize it would be a great task but still close 'em down as soon as you see them, don't chat with these sick-o ##@#@#.

Jeana (DP) said:
I have no idea what my husband does on line (other than purchase items) and he has no idea what I do on line (other than purchase items). She had a ton of kids, I'm not surprised she didn't keep tabs on him 24/7. I'm ready to crucify him, but I'm willing to wait and see with her.

I don't think it's a great big leap to think that she knew something, but I'm waiting to leap until we hear something more definitive regarding her. :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back