OH - Man, Woman In Van Show Up At School During Recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad you agree! I read that and wondered HOW in the world had this guy (or people) slipped away with all that detail!!! This guy also didn't seem to be too concerned about being in the public, which I thought was strange. I think if I kidnapped someone I would hit the road until I was about 2 states away! :p
Yes, he was brazen and since it mentioned he discussed the abduction as far as what was going on in the media...says there is at least one other person or more involved. The house where he got the truck in Amarillo might not have known about Marissa, but where he picked up the purple suv/van could have others seeing her while inside the residence.

The weather at the time was horrendous as there was a severe ice storm ongoing. (The reason her mother was delayed in getting to see her again after they found her.) Travel was extremely slow and treacherous, but it seems he wound his way around the panhandle quite readily and into NM later. I agree...he probably is either local to that part of Texas, NM, or both.

Call me confused:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20623841/

Police: Couple Who Showed Up At School No Threat
NewsNet5.com
11:03 a.m. EDT September 6, 2007

PARMA HEIGHTS, Ohio - A couple that showed up at Parma Park Elementary School Wednesday did not pose any threat to children playing during recess.
Police said they have found out that a couple they initally called suspicious was actually a parent and a grandparent visiting from Puerto Rico.
A playground monitor was alarmed during recess on Wednesday because there have been two incidents with a couple in a van.

:waitasec: I guess I'm glad they are on alert.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back