OH - Melvin Blevins & Angel Dailey for child endangerment, Pataskala, 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All the much more serious issues aside for just a sec..didn't this tape end up in a pawn shop?? Why would ANYONE with millions in the walls need to pawn anything? Isn't it the case that you never get anything like the value of the pawned object??

It doesn't say anything about the little girl's parents. I'm assuming they didn't know their dd was being forced to smoke pot. This should be a wake up call to them and others that we need to know who's watching our children. We need to investigate their background and get references so this doesn't happen to more helpless babies.

It doesn't say anything about the little girl's parents. I'm assuming they didn't know their dd was being forced to smoke pot. This should be a wake up call to them and others that we need to know who's watching our children. We need to investigate their background and get references so this doesn't happen to more helpless babies.
i would be shocked if the parents could not smell pot when they picked up the child. they would not know their baby had been forced to smoke it but would at least know the babysitter smoked while caring for their baby.

i would be shocked if the parents could not smell pot when they picked up the child. they would not know their baby had been forced to smoke it but would at least know the babysitter smoked while caring for their baby.

I agree, pot lingers in a room. I'd like to know more about the parents and how they trusted these teens w/ their baby.

All the much more serious issues aside for just a sec..didn't this tape end up in a pawn shop?? Why would ANYONE with millions in the walls need to pawn anything? Isn't it the case that you never get anything like the value of the pawned object??

Brefie, from what I can understand, the 16 year old girl's family members are the ones that got busted. She has an 18 year old boyfriend who, with her, filmed a baby (that they were babysitting) smoking pot. It was the boyfriend who pawned the camera. :bang:

Brefie, from what I can understand, the 16 year old girl's family members are the ones that got busted. She has an 18 year old boyfriend who, with her, filmed a baby (that they were babysitting) smoking pot. It was the boyfriend who pawned the camera. :bang:

Aaa-ha...thanks for that :D

I told our oldest son about this case last night. All he could say: That is messed up...

I completely agree. :furious:

I'm starting to think that people should have to have a license before becoming parents. :furious: I think mandatory parenting classes should be given to all mothers before leaving a hospital with a child.

I'm beyond disgusted by this. That poor baby. :(

That was my first thought too, but it's not like they don't know right/wrong...they just don't care.:mad:

I turned the video off. How disgusting. It is no wonder I am losing faith in all mankind.

Ohio man Melvin Blevins gets 10 years after forcing his 18-month-old niece to smoke marijuana

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 10:36 AM

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A man who videotaped himself forcing his 18-month-old niece to smoke marijuana has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

The girlfriend, 16-year-old Angel Dailey, pleaded guilty to child endangering and was sentenced in May to at least six months in juvenile detention.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s_18monthold_niece_to_smok.html#ixzz0rDhjadC4

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back