Found Safe OH - Nicole Osborne, adult, left work, never arrived home, Grove City, Franklin County, 20 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nicole is my cousin and, like most of you, the family has very little information. No one can even tell me if she was walking home or if she got a ride. I can tell you that Del, the username that was in here earlier, is her husband but they are separated right now.

I am curious where her children are. If she and her husband are separated and she is missing, who has the children? It sounds like the wife and kids were estranged from the husband, so he likely doesn’t have them.
Nikki left Del back in October. Right now, we are assuming she was walking home like usual. <modsnip - rumor>

Last edited by a moderator:
Look you guys I am dealing with a lot right now I am sorry I didn’t respond sooner. We was briefly separated. We was starting to reconcile. Meijer is what I believed to be her work. I am trying to give more info, and get more information. I am currently devistaed, and lost so please forgive me I will update as soon as I would gladly trade places with her. If they want money I’ll give anything. I’m hoping the info I’m giving the detective in the morning will help.

Attachments

• 07487E0B-20FB-4B35-B837-C1CC94C43F5D.png
    07487E0B-20FB-4B35-B837-C1CC94C43F5D.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 53
<modsnip - quoted post and reference to it removed>
I have nothing to hide she was tired of seeing me destroy myself with booze. When I drank I said dumb things, and hated myself. I was not physically abusive But I am sober have proven I am sober. So we was working on getting things back on track. I love Nikki, and I always will. But again all that is important is that she is found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look you guys I am dealing with a lot right now I am sorry I didn’t respond sooner. We was briefly separated. We was starting to reconcile. Meijer is what I believed to be her work. I am trying to give more info, and get more information. I am currently devistaed, and lost so please forgive me I will update as soon as I would gladly trade places with her. If they want money I’ll give anything. I’m hoping the info I’m giving the detective in the morning will help.
So are you assuming that she has been kidnapped from the information that you have received?

This is not about where my kids are, what happened between Nikki, and I. I only have one FB page it is set to private. I’m not sure where the other ones where jacked, and I have not used in ages. This is about locating my wife, and making sure she is safe.

This is not about where my kids are, what happened between Nikki, and I. I only have one FB page it is set to private. I’m not sure where the other ones where jacked, and I have not used in ages. This is about locating my wife, and making sure she is safe.

I think everyone is just trying to figure out some background here. I understand you two are separated. When was the last time you two spoke? Did she mention anything odd to you? @Delosborne

Reactions: Dre

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444