GUILTY OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean found guilty?

I just got out of an appointment. What happened?

Jury only just started deliberations.
Reading of Verdict - Live (Law and Crime YT Channel):

Guilty of aggravated murder with all 3 specifications as indicted.

Guilty of conspiracy

Guilty of burglary

Guilty of agg burglary w/all 3 specs

Guilty of agg burg w/firearm

Guilty of unlawful dangerous ordinance

Guilty of tampering w/evidence

Guilty of forgery

Guilty of unauthorized use of property

Guilty of intercepting communication

Guilty of obstructing justice

ETA: Judge suggests scheduling sentencing between Dec 14 and the last working day before the Christmas holiday.

Tears flowed as the verdicts were read. If only Mr. Manley could have been there. One more to go, but I anticipate traffic on the thread will dwindle. I have appreciated reading everyone's comments throughout the years. Justice has been served. God bless the Rhoden, Manley, and Gilley families.

I am so Glad a Jury of 12 convicted George of ALL 22 counts and ALL specifications that went with any of them. I think that speaks volumes to George's participation in 8 murders. The wheels of Justice might be slow but it did finally catch up with George.

Now a press conference with the prosecution team and investigators

Scroll down the article

Junk is getting choked up.

Great work, team! All of them. I'm guessing a lot of the BCI agents who were at the courthouse have gone back to Columbus.

ETA: Junk says a lot of the BCI agents are there, will introduce them in a minute.

Junk still getting teary eyed.

Prosecutor Canepa speaking now, thanking everyone. Remembering the victims. Telling family there were so many people in the community who remembered and loved the victims. Appreciate the family's trust in them.
Referred to the killers as "evil monsters".
Thanked Rob Junk for supporting her after she left Dave Yost's office. Agt Scheiderer helped too.
Also thanks the jury, their attention was steadfast.

Last edited:
I am so Glad a Jury of 12 convicted George of ALL 22 counts and ALL specifications that went with any of them. I think that speaks volumes to George's participation in 8 murders. The wheels of Justice might be slow but it did finally catch up with George.
YES I think it was fast because it was easy. I just said this on FB too, but once George testified, I think Jake's exact version or what Angela said didn't hold as much weight. They didn't have to believe everything or even anything those 2 said to find him guilty. They could listen to his story and decide if that was believable. It was not. He was not believable. His story that he knew nothing until April of 2021 is bull. All of his excuses were not believable. I think all guilty including all specifications sends a message loud and clear.

George should be thanking his brother because he likely saved his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.