OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The existing laws on the subject in the State of Ohio appear to be written for convicted inmates. Although I'm not finding anything for jailed inmates awaiting trial, I imagine the reasons for transfers are similar. Also, I know there are exceptions about moving inmates deemed "high security" or risk averse.

Most County inmates I've followed who are constantly being rotated are usually gang members, have family members locked in the same jail, or the jail employees are family to the inmate.

IMO, an inmate making an attempt on the lives of Jake or Billy would probably be doing so for notoriety and inmate cred. Similar to the inmate recently sentenced for murdering Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger within hours of his prison transfer. This inmate was already doing life in prison.

Rule 5120-9-21 - Ohio Administrative Code | Ohio Laws

He was moved for trial and to be close to his attorneys. A few years back I read an artcle saying he was following the jail rules, not a problem in jail.

Link above

2 Cents

Is George still in Maryland or wherever?

Wherever is right. He was in a really really bad 1800 prison in Rhode Island. Why? I called and pretended to be a friend and was told for security. I think they had to get him out of the area due to death threats against him. I think.

Now? Well, guess I can call them back to find out if my "friend" is still there.

Looking forward to your recaps of upcoming hearings and would like to see what you think about Billy's trial....9 years later. Wow. I feel old waiting.

2 Cents

Wherever is right. He was in a really really bad 1800 prison in Rhode Island. Why? I called and pretended to be a friend and was told for security. I think they had to get him out of the area due to death threats against him. I think.

Now? Well, guess I can call them back to find out if my "friend" is still there.

Looking forward to your recaps of upcoming hearings and would like to see what you think about Billy's trial....9 years later. Wow. I feel old waiting.

2 Cents
from my notes I have:
Was moved on 5/5/23 to Maximum security at Rhode Island Dept. of Corrections.

2 Cents
Wow. Nine years. I wonder if they've all had enough time to regret planning that night?

Wow. Nine years. I wonder if they've all had enough time to regret planning that night?

No amount of time to regret killing 8 people - only regret at getting caught.

The 2 of them were on the stand after years and years, no remorse, saying they had to do it. For made up allegations that they had to admit did not happen.

Jake admitted he did not want HR dating other guys and I believe it was an "If I can't have her no one can."

AW wanted full custody to not have to share 50% with Dana. Jealous of Dana. On AW audio AW said Dana was very close to S on her weekends off, did stuff with S....etc.... We know Angela wanted to be the "mom" and be #1 and Jake did not want HR with other guys. These 2 motives.

In front of the family Jake was sorry for himself...Angela would not even look Tony Rhoden in the eye.

But think about it. Your broke in jail and your mom's liquid assets are worth 4 million. Family reputation at stake. 50 years of reputation success in business, etc....

Imagine your sister is worth 4 million and actually comes to visit your sorry butt in jail and takes your phone and video calls. Your sister/mom makes sure there is always money in your account. The money allows the tablet, email, phone/video calls, best shoes, extra blankets, food, magazines, OTC medications and many many other items often necessary to have from the jail commissary.

Are you gonna tell them you killed 8 people?

No. Billy wants FW and RW's support so he has to plead innocent.

My opinion for motive and for why Billy is taking this to a dead end wasteful ridiculous trial.

Last edited:

The 2 of them were on the stand after years and years, no remorse, saying they had to do it. For made up allegations that they had to admit did not happen.

Jake admitted he did not want HR dating other guys and I believe it was an "If I can't have her no one can."

AW wanted full custody to not have to share 50% with Dana. Jealous of Dana. On AW audio AW said Dana was very close to S on her weekends off, did stuff with S....etc.... We know Angela wanted to be the "mom" and be #1 and Jake did not want HR with other guys. These 2 motives.

In front of the family Jake was sorry for himself...Angela would not even look Tony Rhoden in the eye.

But think about it. Your broke in jail and your mom's liquid assets are worth 4 million. Family reputation at stake. 50 years of reputation success in business, etc....

Imagine your sister is worth 4 million and actually comes to visit your sorry butt in jail and takes your phone and video calls. Your sister/mom makes sure there is always money in your account. The money allows the tablet, email, phone/video calls, best shoes, extra blankets, food, magazines, OTC medications and many many other items often necessary to have from the jail commissary.

My opinion for motive and for why Billy is taking this to a dead end wasteful ridiculous trial.

True, Billy will never admit he helped kill the Rhodens. He'll never admit that to his mother or sister, even though his mother knows he did. She even bought him a new bullet-proof vest. Her family pride would never allow Billy to admit publicly what he did.

She has 4 million in liquid assets? I thought her money was tied up in real estate which is not a liquid asset.

She has 4 million in liquid assets? I thought her money was tied up in real estate which is not a liquid asset.

Yes her 4 million is all tied up in real estate but if sold, liquidated, it is 4 million. Right, not liquid until sold. At her bond hearing there was mention that her assets were not liquid.

Is Billy's trial gonna be on TV like George's was? Are people going to be able to choose to testify off camera again?
I think the trial will be shown. Since there is a new judge I guess he could change things up, but I kind of feel like he will go with what was done in George's trial and allow witnesses to opt out of being shown or heard. I think it is a law in Ohio that witnesses have that right. This is an article as to why that happened last time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back