OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleuthers I’m very proud of the information that you have located about the Wagners past work history, from what information you all have located it really looks like FW has been the head of this family for a many years and I would say Angela and Fredericka has butted heads a lot of times,JMO

This from your post: I would say Angela and Fredericka has butted heads a lot of times

My opinion is this could be very spot on. I get the impression of two women who like to be in control. And at the same time I get the impression of one that succeeded and one that repeatedly failed.

Fredericka built an empire (via legal or questionable paths, her empire had been successful for many years). I get the impression Angela wanted to build the same: her dabbles in dog breading, pigs, creating defiance farms but it appears she failed in comparison.
JMO, it is almost like Angela saw all that Fredericka had achieved and tried to mimic that OR Fredericka gave Angie marching orders in all she did that’s why the paths appear the same.
It’s hard to say which is the truth, but I could see this as one heck of a dysfunction in-law dynamic. Especially if Billy was a “Momma’s Boy” on top of it.
(Which is a possibility since he was the one she purchased bullet proof vests for presumably. Didn’t buy one for her daughter, daughter in law or grandsons.)
AND if Fredericka controlled Billy, it would make sense of Angies need to control her boys and their paths in life. All JMO

From the article a few posts ago:
"But her deliberate manner can change in an instant as she fires off a steely glare that puts all on notice that she, and she alone, is in charge."

Last edited:
Yes, it shows the 4 Wagners have been tied to Fred since forever. It's my opinion only that when the Wagners tried to go at it independantly, they failed and ran back to FWF.

Note they tried their hand at running their own farm with many animals and also a huge garden and that tanked. Someone on here posted a record that showed the Peterson Rd. property was bought for $1.00 which leads me to believe it was Fred giving it to them so they would have more room for tge k

Looks like we were thinking the same thing CC....

Sleuthers I’m very proud of the information that you have located about the Wagners past work history, from what information you all have located it really looks like FW has been the head of this family for a many years and I would say Angela and Fredericka has butted heads a lot of times,JMO
Yes, it shows the 4 Wagners have been tied to Fred since forever. It's my opinion only that when the Wagners tried to go at it independently, they failed and ran back to FWF.

Note they tried their hand at running their own farm, Peterson Rd., with many animals and also a huge garden and that tanked. Someone on here posted a record that showed the Peterson Rd. property was bought for $1.00 which leads me to believe it was Fred giving it to them so they would have more room for the kids and to get more self sufficient.

Then instead of making a go of the farm they sold it and tried to make it in Alaska.
They made it 11 months before going broke and running back to Fred.

The Wagners moved back to Ohio in the spring when they ran out of money, authorities have told FOX19 NOW.

We know Billy was taking a FWF horse to the vet when he was arrested so he was working for Fred.

Yes, it shows the 4 Wagners have been tied to Fred since forever. It's my opinion only that when the Wagners tried to go at it independantly, they failed and ran back to FWF.

Note they tried their hand at running their own farm with many animals and also a huge garden and that tanked. Someone on here posted a record that showed the Peterson Rd. property was bought for $1.00 which leads me to believe it was Fred giving it to them so they would have more room for tge k
CC
I was searching house for sale site’s months ago and looking at all Angela had with interior pictures when the Wagners had 260 Peterson road property for sale on that site it had people that owned the house in the last 50 years and Billy farther was listed as a prior owner, IMO so your probably right that Bob and Fredericka bought that farm.

Does anyone know approximately how much social security would pay per month for a child who lost a parent? I've always been curious if collecting social security benefits might have been at least part of the motive in the murders.

I wouldn't imagine it would pay all that much, but my own experience tells me something quite different. When I was in college, many moons ago, I had two different friends and they both had lost their fathers when they were children. I and a lot of others like me worked 30 hours a week throughout college and we also worked full-time every summer. Neither of these students ever had a job. When each of them graduated, they had enough money to pay cash for brand new cars. Not cheap cars, but nice cars. Their college education was fully paid.

This makes me wonder - how much? Would it be enough to allow the W4 to be free of FW's financial control?

Sleuthers I’ve been watching the trial videos today and I really believe that George Wagner iv is just about to break, he probably setting in that jail cell wondering why he ever listed to Jake, and he is grieving over not having control over his son.
Jake has been the person that got the rest of the Wagners stirred up and ready to fight, these people felt entailment in the community until Big Chris whipped Billy and Jake around April the 10th 2016 (Remember This Is A Rumor In The Rhoden Clan) at Union Hill road, that fight probably got George 4th mad and revenge came into his mind, George 4th has a problem of being feared and wants to take over when his dad can’t be the leg breaker in the family anymore, Angela Canepa let us know how violet his conversation are Angela Canepa said George wanted to seek Revenge on Mike DeWine, Charles Reader, and the lead investigator of the BCI, in a conversation with his ( Mother) Angela Wagner, (Farther) Billy Wagner, (Brother) Edward Jake Wagners and his (Grandma) Fredericka Wagner all present, this whole family is whacked in the head, JMO
George Wagner 4th is like a caged animal right now, he can’t stand being in a cell with others, he will talk soon if he hasn’t already, JMO

Does anyone know approximately how much social security would pay per month for a child who lost a parent? I've always been curious if collecting social security benefits might have been at least part of the motive in the murders.

I wouldn't imagine it would pay all that much, but my own experience tells me something quite different. When I was in college, many moons ago, I had two different friends and they both had lost their fathers when they were children. I and a lot of others like me worked 30 hours a week throughout college and we also worked full-time every summer. Neither of these students ever had a job. When each of them graduated, they had enough money to pay cash for brand new cars. Not cheap cars, but nice cars. Their college education was fully paid.

This makes me wonder - how much? Would it be enough to allow the W4 to be free of FW's financial control?
I know a man that is on SSI disability and his child got around $1000 per month, JMO

Sleuthers I’ve been watching the trial videos today and I really believe that George Wagner iv is just about to break, he probably setting in that jail cell wondering why he ever listed to Jake, and he is grieving over not having control over his son.
Jake has been the person that got the rest of the Wagners stirred up and ready to fight, these people felt entailment in the community until Big Chris whipped Billy and Jake around April the 10th 2016 (Remember This Is A Rumor In The Rhoden Clan) at Union Hill road, that fight probably got George 4th mad and revenge came into his mind, George 4th has a problem of being feared and wants to take over when his dad can’t be the leg breaker in the family anymore, Angela Canepa let us know how violet his conversation are Angela Canepa said George wanted to seek Revenge on Mike DeWine, Charles Reader, and the lead investigator of the BCI, in a conversation with his ( Mother) Angela Wagner, (Farther) Billy Wagner, (Brother) Edward Jake Wagners and his (Grandma) Fredericka Wagner all present, this whole family is whacked in the head, JMO
George Wagner 4th is like a caged animal right now, he can’t stand being in a cell with others, he will talk soon if he hasn’t already, JMO

I agree. I think GW4th is most likely to flip. He probably kicks himself every single day because he lost his son and he has no hope of having a future. The four walls are closing in. AW and JW and maybe Billy perceived they had something to gain - control of a child. GW4th did himself in and he had absolutely nothing to gain!

CC
I was searching house for sale site’s months ago and looking at all Angela had with interior pictures when the Wagners had 260 Peterson road property for sale on that site it had people that owned the house in the last 50 years and Billy farther was listed as a prior owner, IMO so your probably right that Bob and Fredericka bought that farm.

Opinion Only

I believe they bought it for them.

You can see the inappropriate bedroom for a two and a half year old girl, depressing, no effort. More effort, time, and money was put into their diabolical crimes (If guilty) I'll leave it at that.

scroll right photo 11

https://www.movoto.com/peebles-oh/260-peterson-rd-peebles-oh-45660/pid_c235iajskh/

Whitetails Deer Head Mounts

Last edited:
Opinion Only

I believe they bought it for them.

You can see the inappropriate bedroom for a two and a half year old girl, depressing, no effort. More effort, time, and money was put into their diabolical crimes (If guilty) I'll leave it at that.

scroll right photo 11

https://www.movoto.com/peebles-oh/260-peterson-rd-peebles-oh-45660/pid_c235iajskh/

Whitetails Deer Head Mounts
That might be the bedroom for George 4th's son but is that a baby bed at the end of that bed in the other room and is that a baby in it?

The Wagners brothers and their Mom/Dad better get use to being caged up like the animal they use to raise, having to wait in line to eat, take a shower and to use the phone no more laying in the bed waiting on mommy to bring then a cold Pepsi and a hot sandwich, if they get convicted the Wagners will have to have a head count every 2 hours, that means of the night time when their trying to sleep a guard will come and check on them, the medical in prison is not like it is out in society, if you get sick in prison with the flu or something you will lay for a few days before seeing someone in the medical field also the way those two brothers look I kinda think that they might have to take medication for panic attacks, I could be wrong but George 4th just gives me that thought, and those days are over for good treatments, JMO

That might be the bedroom for George 4th's son but is that a baby bed at the end of that bed in the other room and is that a baby in it?
Strange about the crib. When they sold the house S was going on 3 1/2 years old and GW4's son was going on 4. No one should be sleeping in a crib.

In 2016 before these photos were up a local said S had to sleep in a room with all these deer heads. Now I see what they mean.

Opinion W/O links

IMO, it is based on how much Hanna had put into SS, so probably not much. Or there could be a minimum Ohio gives children.

The Wagners brothers and their Mom/Dad better get use to being caged up like the animal they use to raise, having to wait in line to eat, take a shower and to use the phone no more laying in the bed waiting on mommy to bring then a cold Pepsi and a hot sandwich, if they get convicted the Wagners will have to have a head count every 2 hours, that means of the night time when their trying to sleep a guard will come and check on them, the medical in prison is not like it is out in society, if you get sick in prison with the flu or something you will lay for a few days before seeing someone in the medical field also the way those two brothers look I kinda think that they might have to take medication for panic attacks, I could be wrong but George 4th just gives me that thought, and those days are over for good treatments, JMO
Also during count the guards shine flashlights in the inmates eyes when they are trying to sleep so some of them pay to have an inmate make them those black eye masks to block out the flashlight.

A big problem will be money for their commissary because you are talking 4 people and they have to buy extra clothes like sweats (you don't get free pajamas in prison) and tennis shoes and shower shoes, over the counter drugs, stamps & envelopes & paper, newspapers, magazines and books directly from the companies, deodorant, shampoo, shaving stuff, lotion, extra TP, and all your other personal care products.

Also, ear plugs so you can sleep in peace, plastic see-through TV for your cell, hand held radios or music players if your lucky, ear buds, commissary items for inmates who offer services like altering your prison uniform or making face masks or doing your laundry. On top of all that you need meal stuff and snacks. And they jack up all the prices and then you still have to pay for expensive phone call minutes!

Easily $400.00 a month minimum for 4 inmates in prison who might make less than $1.00 an hour if they are lucky enough to get a job. Wait, no jobs on death row. They better plea it down to life before it's too late.

Last edited:
This from your post: I would say Angela and Fredericka has butted heads a lot of times

My opinion is this could be very spot on. I get the impression of two women who like to be in control. And at the same time I get the impression of one that succeeded and one that repeatedly failed.

Fredericka built an empire (via legal or questionable paths, her empire had been successful for many years). I get the impression Angela wanted to build the same: her dabbles in dog breading, pigs, creating defiance farms but it appears she failed in comparison.
JMO, it is almost like Angela saw all that Fredericka had achieved and tried to mimic that OR Fredericka gave Angie marching orders in all she did that’s why the paths appear the same.
It’s hard to say which is the truth, but I could see this as one heck of a dysfunction in-law dynamic. Especially if Billy was a “Momma’s Boy” on top of it.
(Which is a possibility since he was the one she purchased bullet proof vests for presumably. Didn’t buy one for her daughter, daughter in law or grandsons.)
AND if Fredericka controlled Billy, it would make sense of Angies need to control her boys and their paths in life. All JMO

From the article a few posts ago:
"But her deliberate manner can change in an instant as she fires off a steely glare that puts all on notice that she, and she alone, is in charge."

BBM. Maybe AW called it Defiance Farms because she was defying FW's authority. JMO

BBM. Maybe AW called it Defiance Farms because she was defying FW's authority. JMO
IType
You’re exactly right, I really think that there are so much hate between Angela and Fredericka, Angela probably was always trying to compete with FW and wishing she could cut the umbilical cord bound between Billy and Fredericka, in Angela eyes she never was good enough to be a Wagner, and In Hanna May Rhodens eyes she felt the same way, Hanna wrote this very same comment on her Facebook page, it looks like these Wagners are very special people in that area, Hanna May must have felt like a prisoner at 260 Peterson Road, JMO
Angela had a deep hatred for Hanna May, Angela probably ran her mouth until the Wagner men made a plan to kill the Rhodens, I wonder if Billy is just acting Dumb or is he really the mastermind.
What is everyone opinions on how they put a plan together and where it happened, in the kitchen or living room of the Wagners family home and when did they decided to kill the Rhoden family. Which Wagner decided who was going to do what, when and where. Who was the mastermind that told everyone’s what their duty is going to be in the killing, the Wagners worked on the murder plans so long that they brainwashed each other, JMO Hey Sleuthers What Is Your Opinion Please!

It depends on the average the parental income over the last few years. My grand daughter was getting $800/mo after her father killed himself...

Did anyone else hear the judge say that the evidence organizer was going to be $80k? Wow! I would do it it for 1/2 that amount. Lol

Nah - It's way, way too much work MOO, believe me. I had to pull documents for a recent trial and it took me three weeks to collect, pull, tabulate & organize to submit for discovery. Brutal ") ...and those documents were just my own records of the circumstances - none from any other source. IMO that would be harder, to organize someone else's memoralization of a case. I agree with the prosecutors, they need a single organization of the evidence to they're all speaking to the same issues. I know one attorney kept using his own acronyms during my testimony and it kept throwing things off - I had to keep correcting to ensure the judge didn't conflate two issues that the parties tended to confuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member