OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of gunshot wounds per victims, according to the reports:

• Christopher Rhoden, Sr. (age 40): Nine (face, torso, extremities).
  • Dana Rhoden (age 37): Five (head).
  • Hannah Gilley (age 20): Five (head)
  • Christopher Rhoden, Jr. (age 16): Four (head).
  • Clarence “Frankie” Rhoden (age 20): Three (head). Two were “contact wounds” as indicated by soot from the gun on his skull.
  • Gary Rhoden (age 37): Three “contact” wounds (head).
  • Hanna Rhoden (19): Two (head).
  • Kenneth Rhoden (age 44): One (right eye).

• Do you Sluthers think Billy and George Wagner iv will get a Bond set, if it does happen we will truly know that someone is bought off, Pray For Justice For The Rhodens/Gilley, JMO

• Clarence “Frankie” Rhoden (age 20): Three (head). Two were “contact wounds” as indicated by soot from the gun on his skull.

• Do you Sluthers think Billy and George Wagner iv will get a Bond set, if it does happen we will truly know that someone is bought off, Pray For Justice For The Rhodens/Gilley, JMO
No way No how do they get Bond. MOO

The thought of that is so vile and disgusting,I can't even.The W's must have been a complete mess so there had to be transfer dna everywhere

JMO, Judge Deering won't allow that. Too much a danger to the community and a flight risk.

Wonder if the vcr was used by Chris Sr as surveillance where he grew his pot? Maybe the reason he was shot so many times was to get info on where it was located so they could remove it? Just a theory.
Still, why not just remove the VHS tape and get rid of that? Why did they bother to take the whole VCR machine and allegedly later try to destroy it in a burn pit. I'm not aware of any of the old VCR machines that had any type of hard drive to use as memory. Believe me, I am no electronic expert:)

IIRC on this part, I think it was recovered from a burn pit on the Bethel Hill property.

JMO, MOO

Still, why not just remove the VHS tape and get rid of that? Why did they bother to take the whole VCR machine and allegedly later try to destroy it in a burn pit. I'm not aware of any of the old VCR machines that had any type of hard drive to use as memory. Believe me, I am no electronic expert:)

IIRC on this part, I think it was recovered from a burn pit on the Bethel Hill property.

JMO, MOO

I’d venture to say 80% of the time people using a vcr as a surveillance system aren’t recording at all. They are just using the vcr to watch the driveway for activity. In my own personal opinion.

JMO, Judge Deering won't allow that. Too much a danger to the community and a flight risk.
Even scarier, the W4 already have a "revenge plan" and hit list in place.

IMO, the bond request was to try to squeeze more information from the Prosecution. To refute the bond request, the Prosecution will need to cite some of their evidence or information.

IMO, defense is throwing a Hail Mary.

May the Trials Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMO, MOO, etc.

Last edited:

Nauseating. I can't even fathom the scenes. How in the world could humans do this and walk away and live their lives as if nothing happened?

I can't see any possible way they would be able to get bond. There's too much evidence against them for the murders and there is also evidence they spoke of seeking revenge against specific people and breaking one another out of jail. JMO

I can't see any possible way they would be able to get bond. There's too much evidence against them for the murders and there is also evidence they spoke of seeking revenge against specific people and breaking one another out of jail. JMO
AGREE....

AG withdraws from Rhoden case, new details about Wagner-Rhoden relationship revealed

THEY WILL NOT GET BOND I AM POSITIVE OF IT (opinion)

From article:

However, in a response to Wagner’s request, prosecutors wrote that the evidence proves the Wagners committed the murders. And, while the Wagners and the Rhodens had been close at one time, the relationship had soured. The prosecutors wrote that messages from Hanna Rhoden to other family members discussed violence she had endured from Jake Wagner. The prosecutors also referred to an incident a few weeks before the murders that Local 12 had reported on previously in which family members claimed Billy Wagner and Christopher Rhoden had been in a physical fight.

The court filing also reveals that Billy Wagner’s mother, Fredericka, who had been previously charged with perjury, searched for penalties related to lying to the grand jury the night before she testified in 2018. Those charges were dismissed but prosecutors have said they may refile at a later date.

Last edited:
AGREE....

AG withdraws from Rhoden case, new details about Wagner-Rhoden relationship revealed

From article:

However, in a response to Wagner’s request, prosecutors wrote that the evidence proves the Wagners committed the murders. And, while the Wagners and the Rhodens had been close at one time, the relationship had soured. The prosecutors wrote that messages from Hanna Rhoden to other family members discussed violence she had endured from Jake Wagner. The prosecutors also referred to an incident a few weeks before the murders that Local 12 had reported on previously in which family members claimed Billy Wagner and Christopher Rhoden had been in a physical fight.

The court filing also reveals that Billy Wagner’s mother, Fredericka, who had been previously charged with perjury, searched for penalties related to lying to the grand jury the night before she testified in 2018. Those charges were dismissed but prosecutors have said they may refile at a later date.

TYSM, CC!!

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I am here for Justice for the Manleys, Gilleys, and Rhodens.

This should be clear at this point. Plus I have relatives, my young in-laws, who actually knew some of them through the derbies and were friends with them on social media. I never kept this secret and it is what led me to get involved with this case.

Justice in this case means everything to me and to people in my family. Several people in my family went to the UHR Church Balloon Remembrance Launch. Which is why I have posted photos of it from time to time.

CC, I am so sorry for your "young in-laws" loss. It is, and has been apparent (at least to me) that you want justice for these victims and their families. Keep your chin up.. justice is coming but it's gonna' be awhile. Big hugs.

AGREE....

From article:

Great article to reference on the reasons why they will not get bond! Also, very sorry for your in-laws loss. I feel confident that justice will be served.

Last edited:

JMO, MOO

I'm very far from being an electronic expert, too. But I did a quick google search and found that an old VCR machine can be used for surveillance, if one knows how to do it. Your question is a very good one - why did they try to destroy the whole VCR machine in a burn pit? The only reason I can think of why they might have done this is because perhaps the VCR machine itself was evidence. JMO.

I'm very far from being an electronic expert, too. But I did a quick google search and found that an old VCR machine can be used for surveillance, if one knows how to do it. Your question is a very good one - why did they try to destroy the whole VCR machine in a burn pit? The only reason I can think of why they might have done this is because perhaps the VCR machine itself was evidence. JMO.
Or they was pressed for time the morning of the murders, so they decided to burn VCR instead of hooking electric to it so they could remove the tape, JMO

MOTION FOR BOND WILL BE DENIED!!!

MOO IMO JMO

images
NOT JUST NO

BUT H$LL NO!

Last edited:
Or they was pressed for time the morning of the murders, so they decided to burn VCR instead of hooking electric to it so they could remove the tape, JMO

I've done numerous searches regarding the burned VCR machine and the video clip from Boondock Saints. It isn't clear whether Boondock Saints was or wasn't in the VCR when the machine was burned, unless I've missed something.

Why burn a VCR machine if it was only used for watching videos? The W's were tampering with and destroying evidence. Hopefully, we get some clarity about the significance of the burned VCR machine during the trials and whether the VCR machine itself was evidence. All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Memez411