OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it is almost like the Defense playing dumb at times. That hard drive thing was ridiculous. You look at the number of files, not how much space it takes on a drive. No one noticed it was a larger hard drive? I hope they aren’t letting things slide so there can be a claim of insufficient representation for a mistrial or appeal. Their work don’t seem to be what their reputation shows it should be. My opinion only.
Yup! I like to get right to the point with facts so I just really don't get why the defense is making it so complicated, especially as you say, with such good reputations in their law firms.

I never even thought about a mistrial. Maybe that is the best they think they can get? Then the State would not retry it as a Capital Case, way too expensive to do it twice! Likely retry it as a LWOP only type of case.

The families need trials with closure not drama. Still waiting....

2 Cents

To me it is almost like the Defense playing dumb at times. That hard drive thing was ridiculous. You look at the number of files, not how much space it takes on a drive. No one noticed it was a larger hard drive? I hope they aren’t letting things slide so there can be a claim of insufficient representation for a mistrial or appeal. Their work don’t seem to be what their reputation shows it should be. My opinion only.
Yup! I like to get right to the point with facts so I just really don't get why the defense is making it so complicated, especially as you say, with such good reputations in their law firms.

I never even thought about a mistrial. Maybe that is the best they think they can get? Then the State would not retry it as a Capital Case, way too expensive to do it twice! Likely retry it as a LWOP only type of case.

The families need trials with closure not drama. Still waiting....

2 Cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member