OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Wagner is a Monster. No wonder he was freaked out by a woman in court at his hearing. I hope he lives every minute he has left in absolute terror looking over his shoulder and around every corner. AC said, "Death is not pretty." Hope each one's memories of killing will eat them alive.

And I hope and pray as his fellow inmates hear more and more about him, they won't let him sleep a wink.

Last edited:
The smaller caliber like a .22 can do much damage in a head shot. They are less likely to exit and ricochet around the inside of the skull. So imagine five bullets ricocheting around through a brain. Zero chance of survival.
Hubby told me about a man who was shot in the hip by a .22 pistol and the bullet ended up in his heart. He died instantly as it passed through his organs to get to his heart.

JMO

And I hope and pray as his fellow inmates hear more and more about him, they won't let him sleep a wink.

I don’t think LWOP is on the table for Jake as such he will be segregated from general population if convicted. However if he does get lwop then he might wanna humble himself a lot before he gets to wherever he’s going as his illusions of grandeur won’t fly in prison.

I don’t think LWOP is on the table for Jake as such he will be segregated from general population if convicted. However if he does get lwop then he might wanna humble himself a lot before he gets to wherever he’s going as his illusions of grandeur won’t fly in prison.

Yes this is something that Jake should consider, that his time in prison will be completely different if he pleads to LWOP as compared to the alternative of sitting isolated on DR.

I am sure he would be put in maximum security with LWOP so his movements and interactions would be limited but he would still have a very different experience with more privileges than if he were locked down in the death row housing unit....Burrr...

Even worse for Angela.

Well he wouldn't have to be bothered with anyone staring at him on DR or with inmates prying him for information as he complains about now to his attorney.

2 Cents

Last edited:
Anyone think that the Rhodens that were asleep were awakened momentarily so they knew who was killing them? I have thought that about DR and HG. Those two would be whom the Ws were most angered about with custody and HG’s brother hooking up with HR.
My opinions only.

Thanks CoolCats for sharing this document on another thread.

The first time I have actually read any mention of DNA being collected on evidence.

"And even crime scene evidence with a previous law enforcement officers DNA on it"

https://www.scribd.com/document/465989463/Billy-Wagner-bond-request#from_embed

Meh. The usual drama and misdirection by Billy's defense attorneys. It's not unusual to find LE DNA at crime scenes, no matter how much they try to prevent it. Usually when they're seeking to render aid or confirm whether a victim is deceased.

JMO, Billy's attorneys were probably trying to taint the jury pool. Again. What they're probably not mentioning is that Billy's DNA is also at the murder scene(s). MOO

Remember, the only Wagner family member confirmed to not have any of their DNA linking them to the massacre is GW4.

No DNA link in George Wagner IV's Rhoden murder case

Does anyone think if the other three Wagners didn't have their DNA linked to these crimes, their attorney's wouldn't have brought that up in court? Just wondering.

Miss Geneva knows

7f952293-23b8-47d1-a6ff-2d0bcf10848a-geneva.rhoden.jpg

I think there had to be tons of the victims' DNA in the Ford Excursion from all the blood caused from the 32 gunshots. That's why the Wagners had the leather and carpet replaced. Wouldn't this DNA be worth something?

Meh. The usual drama and misdirection by Billy's defense attorneys. It's not unusual to find LE DNA at crime scenes, no matter how much they try to prevent it. Usually when they're seeking to render aid or confirm whether a victim is deceased.

JMO, Billy's attorneys were probably trying to taint the jury pool. Again. What they're probably not mentioning is that Billy's DNA is also at the murder scene(s). MOO

Remember, the only Wagner family member confirmed to not have any of their DNA linking them to the massacre is GW4.

Does anyone think if the other three Wagners didn't have their DNA linked to these crimes, their attorney's wouldn't have brought that up in court? Just wondering.

Miss Geneva knows

I hope she is able to get to more hearings with the current set up so they can see her looking at them.Think about what she lost. I feel so bad for her and Len. I sure hope she is getting time with her great grand kids. I hope she gets to hear a verdict of guilty for at least one of them. My opinions only...

They couldn’t win fairly or legally so they did the way they could hardly lose. Attack in the middle of the night. Even then they weren’t sure they’d win, hence the papers saying AW got the kids if they died.

AW's idea was so dumb when you think about it.

If GW4 and JW were killed in the act of murdering the Rhoden family, what judge in their right mind would have given the surviving children to their mother? I mean, really. Another example of how delusional the Wagners are.

JMO

AW's idea was so dumb when you think about it.

If GW4 and JW were killed in the act of murdering the Rhoden family, what judge in their right mind would have given the surviving children to their mother? I mean, really. Another example of how delusional the Wagners are.

JMO

I have to wonder what else we will learn about in their thought process. DeWine referred to the case as bizarre.I can't wait till a good investigating crew like 20/20 or Date Line or Investigation Discovery gets to do a show about this. I want a documentary not a "based on the Piketon Massacre" movie. My opinion only...

Miss Geneva knows

I think it depends on the context of "former". Was it a former LE Officer as in was not involved in the investigation and there was no reason the DNA should have been present, or is the context of "former" only referring to since the murders. I don't feel the document elaborated enough to reach that conclusion yet. JMO

I don't know on DNA for the other 3 being brought up. Part of me wants to say yes they would have mentioned it and the other part wonders if we simply don't know yet as they are holding back due to the gag orders. JMO

I think it depends on the context of "former". Was it a former LE Officer as in was not involved in the investigation and there was no reason the DNA should have been present, or is the context of "former" only referring to since the murders. I don't feel the document elaborated enough to reach that conclusion yet. JMO

I don't know on DNA for the other 3 being brought up. Part of me wants to say yes they would have mentioned it and the other part wonders if we simply don't know yet as they are holding back due to the gag orders. JMO

GW4 has 100's of pages of DNA evidence listed in his Discovery as does Jake and probably all 4.

So if all this DNA listed for GW4 means that none ties him to the crime scenes then I doubt any of the other 3 have DNA tying them to the crime scenes.

I think a direct DNA link would have made for faster arrests.

OH - 8 Family Members Murdered, Pike Co., Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* page 14

2 Cents

Last edited:
DNA evidence listed in GW4's Discovery - link above.

5-19-16, 6-14-16, 9-12-16, 9-13-17 (253 pp)

6-3-16, 1-12-17, 3-8-17, 9-13-17 (253 pp)

4-23-16 (27 pp)
4-23-16 (79 pp)

4-26-16 (52 pp)
4-26-16 (40 pp)

4-30-16 (80 pp)

5-5-16 (46 pp)

8-24-17 (19 pp)
8-24-17 (43 pp)

Last edited:
I doubt anyone felt any pain if they were asleep and maybe not even if they were awake. The exceptions may be CRsr and DR. The shot under the jaw makes me think she was awake and that was the first shot into her. My opinions only.
Having lived in an old mobile home in my early life, ever step made the place creaked. The wind blew, the place creaked. I'm hoping we'll get true answers on how they entered those homes, other than CSR's, unnoticed, if true.

GW4 has 100's of pages of DNA evidence listed in his Discovery as does Jake and probably all 4.

So if all this DNA listed for GW4 means that none ties him to the crime scenes then I doubt any of the other 3 have DNA tying them to the crime scenes.

I think a direct DNA link would have made for faster arrests.

OH - 8 Family Members Murdered, Pike Co., Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* page 14

2 Cents

IIRC, even though their first attorney claimed they had given DNA samples to LE, I'm not sure I believe his account. I think their DNA wasn't collected until after the arrest. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom