OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They refer to them as a solvent or oil trap. There are companies now making the inserts and threaded adapters for the conversion.

Thanks, Dudly. My hesitation was because I'd just watched an interview with Ed Snowden. :confused:
The Walther Colt is a pistol, correct? A suppressor has to work harder on one but it's still quiet. Click Click Click is all I heard.

An Ersatz death penalty will always be there.
As long as someone can start a rumor that SOMEONE is a snitch.

Chief Justice Seeks Vaccines for Ohio Court Staffs

Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice requests vaccines for Ohio court personnel (listed in article).

“Courthouses are among the busiest government offices and among the hardest to enforce social distancing,” Chief Justice O’Connor said. “Space is limited, particularly in some of our historic courthouses.”

Coronavirus: DeWine authorizes Ohio National Guard to provide jail security

Hopefully, JW's hearing does happen for the families sake. There are so many people that are sick and staff shortages are high.

Ohio was #5 in Highest Covid state rankings today.

11/04/2020 JOURNAL ENTRY

From Jake's last hearing on September 21, 2020. These undecided Motions will be brought up next week unless they cancel again.

Defendant's Motion No. 47 -
"Defendant's Motion In Limine Requesting A Pretrial Evidentiary Hearing To Determine the Admissibility Of Ballistics Evidence And Opinions"

Defendant's Motion No. 48 - "Defendant's Motion In Limine Requesting A Pretrial Evidentiary Hearing To Determine The Admissibility of Shoeprint Evidence And Opinions"

Counsel for the Defendant informed the Court that the defense did not wish to proceed on this day with hearing on Defendant's Motion No. 47 and Defendant's Motion No 48. The parties agreed that Defendant's Motion No. 47 and Defendant's Motion No. 48 would be re-scheduled

Defendant's Motion No. 49 - "Defendant's Motion In Limine Requesting A Pretrial Evidentiary Hearing To Determine The Admissibility Of Any Written Communications The State of Ohio Intends To Present In Its Case In Chief"

Defendant's Motion No. 50 - "Defendant's Motion In Limine Requesting A Pretrial Evidentiary Hearing To Determine The Admissibility Of Any Non-Testifying Co-Defendant Statements The State Intends To Present In Its Case In Chief"

The progress of defense counsel in putting together the supplemental memoranda with respect to Defendant's Motion No. 49 and Defendant's Motion No. 50 will be discussed at the next scheduled hearing

Defendant's Motion No. 51 - "Notice of An Actual Conflict And Motion To Revoke Andrew Wilson's Appointment As Special Prosecuting Attorney"

The Court took Defendant's Motion No. 51 under advisement and will issue a decision concerning the same.

Defendant's Motion No. 52 - "Defendant's Motion For An Order Requiring The Prosecution To Provide A Transcript Of Audio Recordings It Intends To Introduce At Trial"

Granted

Defendant's Motion No. 53 - "Defendant's Motion For An Order Compelling The State of Ohio To Provide The Defendant With All Forensic Expert Reports And Underlying Data"

Granted

Counsel for the Defendant then made an oral motion to receive transcripts of George Wagner's Bond Hearing.

Both defense and prosecution will get transcripts.
The transcript shall not include copies of exhibits introduced at such hearing, which exhibits are being held under seal.

Last edited:
Chief Justice Seeks Vaccines for Ohio Court Staffs

Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice requests vaccines for Ohio court personnel (listed in article).

“Courthouses are among the busiest government offices and among the hardest to enforce social distancing,” Chief Justice O’Connor said. “Space is limited, particularly in some of our historic courthouses.”

Coronavirus: DeWine authorizes Ohio National Guard to provide jail security

Hopefully, JW's hearing does happen for the families sake. There are so many people that are sick and staff shortages are high.

Ohio was #5 in Highest Covid state rankings today.

It is horrible, here in Ross County the jail is prohibited from sending any prisoners into the prison system because at least 5 inmates were shipped out and tested positive upon arrival at prisons. Ouch!!

Ross County Jail suspended from transferring prisoners to state

Last edited:
I wonder if George Wagner iv has gotten used to jail by now, he hasn’t seen his son in over 2 years and just think when he first got locked up he asked the attorneys to give his ex-wife a mental evolution because she had been giving custody of the son? Who do you think is the CRAZY ONE????

I hear covid hits the obese hard. A couple of those Waggies were a might stout iirc. It'd be a shame for justice to be stolen from hands of the courts by the plague. I guess the dp may be an uncertain conclusion, who knows, but I'd sure like them to have a good hard look at the reaper before they're allowed the luxury of the gentle death they'll have, a contrast to the terror their victims experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member