GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but I still see anger. To me, he looks like he would like to get his hands on Jake the trouble maker.

You do realize ... ? That now Billy and George will try to have him murdered? Yes...this is what it has come down to.

This is horrible on so many levels.
A brother and a son...
This is what evil can do.....Yes evil.....

Last edited:
But, but, but, they read their Bibles and are a close Christian family.

How many killers have hidden behind religion?

I have tried for 5 years to figure this out but Jake was clear in court what this is all about.

Billy and George will have Jake killed -- He needs protection.

Stark truth.....Just saying.....this is serious business....

Last edited:
How many killers have hidden behind religion?

I have tried for 5 years to figure this out but Jake was clear in court what this is all about.

Billy and George will have Jake killed -- He needs protection.

Stark truth.....Just saying.....this is serious business....

GW and Billy may wanna exact revenge but I do believe there will be a long list of inmates on the list, too. High profile murderer and known sex offender will seal his fate. IMO

You do realize ... ? That now Billy and George will try to have him murdered? Yes...this is what it has come down to.

A brother and a son...
Billy and George couldn't organize a tea party, never mind a hit on Jake in another county.

A brother and a son...
I was thinking the same thing! If big Billy was pissed off before, he really pissed now.

Billy and George couldn't organize a tea party, never mind a hit on Jake in another county.

True, JMO. It's not like they were part of a large criminal enterprise, with a network of people in Ohio's county jails. Killing Jake would serve no purpose other than revenge. He's already helped the state retrieve critical evidence - weapons and vehicles.

Cool Cats,
I don't see anger either. I see a disgusted look. He looks thinner as well.

Rsd1200
Under very rare circumstances would someone be released due to family issues. I've never heard of this occurring so I cant say impossible. If it were possible, it would have to be parents and siblings as is the case for emergency leave requests. There are exceptions but very difficult for approval.

I don't recall the exact rules governing pregnancy at the time but there are/were provisions for single parents to serve. I don't believe there is any evidence she was pregnant when discharged.

As far as tests, she was a year into service when discharged. Her advanced school was completed well before then. I imagine her career field tech school didnt last long. 4-6 weeks tops. It would be very unlikely she failed anything and got discharged within a year of signing up. JMO

Possible issues leading to discharge. Not all inclusive.
1. Medical discharge
2. Theft of government property
3. Theft of fellow Airmen property
4. Failure to conform to military standards
6. Drugs--trafficing or usage

Well we know she has sticky fingers... hmmmm?

This is a small sampling. There are many that can lead to Cout Martial and or administrative discharge

MOO JMO Speculation

Having only been in a year and being at her first duty station, I'd say the event leading to her discharge was significant enough the AF said she didnt warrant further training and released her from service. JMO

Well, we know her history with sticky fingers, so, I'm thinking that could be a distinct possibility.

Last edited:

Jake is the psycho, he'd have them offed if he thought there would be a problem with his life. He's the master. Billy's lawyer was right in the beginning, he is no mastermind. I think Jake is probably his mother's fav, and he manipulated her and she, in turn, manipulated Billy. G4 got sucked in b/c all of them had to know and have a pact. I do believe it was those four who worked this out, with Jake being the stage man. G4 was most vocal with revenge b/c he was the most afraid and had the most to lose.

Last edited:
BCI recorded George summer of 2017 summer 2018.

The revenge conversations happened at FW's in front of a female witness.
If this witness is who I think (see other acts evidence) then they would have talked in front of her - at FWF - in June or July 2018. She got to Ohio with the Wagners late spring 2018 and left by August 2018 when she filed the incident report against Jake.

Consider 2 Cents...no link to incident report (report is listed in discovery)
Your thoughts are the same as mine. Thanks for info.

BCI recorded George summer of 2017 summer 2018.

The revenge conversations happened at FW's in front of a female witness.
If this witness is who I think (see other acts evidence) then they would have talked in front of her - at FWF - in June or July 2018. She got to Ohio with the Wagners late spring 2018 and left by August 2018 when she filed the incident report against Jake.

Consider 2 Cents...no link to incident report (report is listed in discovery)
I agree that I think it is the same person.

But he took away George's lawyer's chance to convince a jury it was all Jake and Angela.
For Jake to testify against the others he had to have had to visually witnessed them pulling the trigger. So, is that what he'll testify to, visually witnessing the other 3 pulling a trigger? Or, that they all conspired.

For Jake to testify against the others he had to have had to visually witnessed them pulling the trigger. So, is that what he'll testify to, visually witnessing the other 3 pulling a trigger? Or, that they all conspired.
That they all conspired, I’m thinking. Plus prosecutors have the weapons used, vehicle(s) used, and much more evidence now that Jake’s been cooperating for awhile now.

It doesn't look like he saw them pull triggers. He was in 2 houses and the others were in the 2 other houses.
He can say what they did that night. Like my dad killed Chris and my brother killed Gary etc..He can say my mom stayed home.

And he will tell what type of participation they each had before and after.

Last edited:
Just want to back track a little.

Does anyone remember way back when Angela was living in Florida? I recollect seeing some Court paper or other to do with maintenance money for a baby. The babies mother was Angela Carter. If it is she, would the time details connect ? I remember it was talked about on here when the poster posted the info.

As I have no detailed link please take this as JMO.

Does anyone know if there's a transcript of JW's plea hearing? If so, where I may locate it?

If you go to one of the YouTubes (including one 4 posts up from your above post), go down below the visual and next to the header/title are three dots on the right side. Click on "..." and open the transcript. That's the only way I know as haven't seen a total verbatim outside of doing from YouTube.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member