GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have not really thought about until now. Tony Rhoden likely had been around Jake Wagner enough to know his mannerisms, but, I -- probably like most of us on here -- had never even met Jake Wagner. Tony would know genuine vs. fake when he saw and heard Jake state those pleas. Whereas, I did not, could not, discern a real smile from a smirk perhaps he was trying to prevent from happening. So as of now, I choose to believe Tony Rhoden's interpretation of Jake's feelings, since I have nothing to prove Tony wrong. Just my own feeling. And please don't bash me for being honest. IDK

P.S. I'm sure Ms. Geneva and others present who knew Jake...knew if he showed genuine remorse or not. And I will rely on their interpretations rather than my own.

Thank you, IType, for your post.

This is the problem...as I see it, and have witnessed this many many times throughout my years. People with good hearts cannot see, or swallow, the fact that there is evil in this world. Just because that's how we would feel about killing someone does Not mean that a sociopath feels the same emotion. Jake had to control his desire to laugh out loud and be strutting proud. Maybe I've had too much experience with this disorder but I saw it written all over his face and mannerisms.

This is the problem...as I see it, and have witnessed this many many times throughout my years. People with good hearts cannot see, or swallow, the fact that there is evil in this world. Just because that's how we would feel about killing someone does Not mean that a sociopath feels the same emotion. Jake had to control his desire to laugh out loud and be strutting proud. Maybe I've had too much experience with this disorder but I saw it written all over his face and mannerisms.

I, for one, would be grateful to hear your experiences with this disorder. I had never seen or heard of it until this case. Please share all you can. I will be most appreciative.

Scary. Total fear to me. What I can't understand is how a normal person like Hanna Rhoden could be with a Jake Wagner.
Ohhh They're masters of deception. When she was 15 yrs old he probably turned on the charm and love bombed her. I knew a guy who out acted Robert DeNiro on his best day. There's also gaslighting, pathological lying...so many great traits. Some are covert and some are in your face and obvious. It's a deadly disorder.

Ohhh They're masters of deception. When she was 15 yrs old he probably turned on the charm and love bombed her. I knew a guy who out acted Robert DeNiro on his best day. There's also gaslighting, pathological lying...so many great traits. Some are covert and some are in your face and obvious. It's a deadly disorder.

I am blessed indeed to have never run into such people.

This article emphasizes the former lies JW was caught in.

"After Guilty Plea, Jake Wagner Faces Life Without Parole And The Daughter He Killed For | WVXU" After Guilty Plea, Jake Wagner Faces Life Without Parole And The Daughter He Killed For
I have a question...
In this article it says not sure if Jake has had contact with his daughter. I thought I read he was having video visits.
Can anyone confirm if he has and if he gets to see her once he starts serving his sentence in prison?
Thanks

Based on their behavior after the murders, I am not sure any of the Ws can be believed about anything...

Yes! I believe this too. 100%. You do not shoot five people and then poof! So sorry, sure. He smirked and even held back a leer when he admitted to murdering five people. I also believe he wanted to tell the world that he did this s#it. He's proud that he 'won'.

I also am not sure that all the shots to the victims was rage. I tend to think it could have also been just because he was enjoying the shootings. The 22 killed DR,HR,CRjr,FR,HG, we know that from G4 bond hearing. That is known to be his gun so seems that would be the ones he shot or might have admitted to shooting .

Last edited:
I have a question...
In this article it says not sure if Jake has had contact with his daughter. I thought I read he was having video visits.
Can anyone confirm if he has and if he gets to see her once he starts serving his sentence in prison?
Thanks
ORC section 3109.43 Ineligibility for visitation rights of parent killing other parent .
If a parent is convicted of killing the other parent of a child, no court shall issue a visitation order granting the parent visitation rights with the child.

Scary. Total fear to me. What I can't understand is how a normal person like Hanna Rhoden could be with a Jake Wagner.

She couldn't, she broke up with him in February 2015. They were sopose to marry in August 2015.
ORC section 3109.43 Ineligibility for visitation rights of parent killing other parent .
If a parent is convicted of killing the other parent of a child, no court shall issue a visitation order granting the parent visitation rights with the child.

Wow. Never even thought of this.

I also am not sure that all the shots to the victims was rage. I tend to think it could have also been just because he was enjoying the shootings. The 22 killed DR,HR,CRjr,FR,HG, we know that from G4 bond hearing. That is known to be his gun so seems that would be the ones he shot or might have admitted to shooting .

May not have been rage but he wanted to make sure some definitely could not survive. The number of shots shows that.

I believe that he had a smile/leer on his face when he shot them all.

I believe that he had a smile/leer on his face when he shot them all.
While I agree with CRSR's brother's assessment of JW's demeanor the day he changed his plea to guilty, I also completely agree with your assessment of his demeanor at the time of the murders. I personally feel all of the W4 were very proud of what they were doing, delivering their own brand of "justice" to those they killed--just like in the now-infamous Boondock Saints movie. JMO

May not have been rage but he wanted to make sure some definitely could not survive. The number of shots shows that.

It does and enjoyment could also indicate why so many shots. The shots under the chin, top of head, in the eye along with other headshots just seem different to me as in the feeling one may have while doing that. Seems like a feeling of enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member