GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't that stuff go all the way back to her mother's discovery and plea bargain?

No. These last 2 phone calls Angie made were from the week of April 22nd 2021. So sometime after that there was Discovery put out that showed these calls. Rita's Discovery is way way before April 2021.

It was in the June 21 2021 discovery.
230515551_4342127129171953_5186701894942389030_n.jpg

Thanks! I knew you'd find it!

IType

Your quote to my post:

"August?? 28th? Should to this be April?"
___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry mistake --- not August it's April -- :oops:

I thought the mention of Angie's 2 April 2021 phone calls were listed in George's April 28th Discovery, see below.

But I don't see them listed here like I thought.

Do you know where her phone calls in April are listed? Anyone?
@Covert Operative .. ?

Discovery posted a while back by Covert Operative and Mod approved
As per CO's post, the April 2021 jail calls for AW were listed in:

State's Supplemental Discovery, Filed Jun 21, 2021
Moderator approved copies from CO, thread 63, page 2, post 37
Another link to pictures of this document is on thread 63, page 36, CO post 703 (This is according to my notes; but if posts were deleted, my listed post numbers may be a little off.) JMO

As per CO's post, the April 2021 jail calls for AW were listed in:

State's Supplemental Discovery, Filed Jun 21, 2021
Moderator approved copies from CO, thread 63, page 2, post 37
Another link to pictures of this document is on thread 63, page 36, CO post 703 (This is according to my notes; but if posts were deleted, my listed post numbers may be a little off.) JMO

Thanks appreciate it and see above post from CO.

Jail Calls

Angela (4/22/21 - 4/27/21) (2 items)

Billy (3/8/21 - 6/9/21) (202 items)

George (3/10/21 - 6/8/21) (98 items)

These 2 calls by Angela might be why there has been no response to the Motion request for her to be able to call her family.

06/14/2021
MOTION TO PERMIT TELEPHONE CONTACT WITH FAMILY

Last edited:
Thanks appreciate it and see above post from CO.

Jail Calls

Angela (4/22/21 - 4/27/21) (2 items)

Billy (3/8/21 - 6/9/21) (202 items)

George (3/10/21 - 6/8/21) (98 items)

These 2 calls by Angela might be why there has been no response to the Motion request for her to be able to call her family.

06/14/2021
MOTION TO PERMIT TELEPHONE CONTACT WITH FAMILY
I got a bad feeling about that knife having DNA on it, those monsters did something really bad, JMO

I noticed that earlier in the year when the first request for AW to travel for medical purpose the court responded back the same day granting the request. As of tonight the court has not responded back . Maybe it will be there tomorrow. Or will it be like phone privileges not being granted and nothing posted ?

Sorry, I thougnt you were referring to the older calls.

Oh ya. The 2019 calls where Angie calls her grandma to get Rita on the phone to tell her what to do. Tells her what words to use to describe the custody documents and tells her not to testify against them.

That ship has sailed. If Angie goes to trial both her mom and son will testify against her. Might as well plead guilty now. Save the aggravation of wasting everyone's time and money.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/rho...ing-trials-stretch-tight-pike-county-finances

Wagner trial costs:

"The first estimate has been, with everything from the appeals and whatever, you're talking $2-4 million at a minimum," said Pike County Commissioner Blaine Beekman.

Last edited:
AW: 08/24/2021 ENTRY -- THE MOTION TO ALLOW TRAVEL FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES IS GRANTED; THE DELAWARE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS ORDERED TO TRANSPORT ANGELA WAGNER FROM THE DELAWARE COUNTY JAIL TO COMFORT DENTAL AND RETURN HER TO JAIL IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING HER APPOINTMENT

08/24/2021 ENTRY -- THE MOTION TO ALLOW TRAVEL FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES IS GRANTED; THE DELAWARE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS ORDERED TO TRANSPORT ANGELA WAGNER FROM THE DELAWARE COUNTY JAIL TO COMFORT DENTAL AND RETURN HER TO JAIL IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING HER APPOINTMENT

Dental issues. So no nervous breakdowns. Just going to the dentist. Life goes on for Angela Wagner.

Wouldn't you demand your trial by now if you were innocent? Going on 3 years. Guess just putting off the inevitable. What's the inevitable?

State prison, probably maximum or one level down from maximum.

Dental issues. So no nervous breakdowns. Just going to the dentist. Life goes on for Angela Wagner.

Wouldn't you demand your trial by now if you were innocent? Going on 3 years. Guess just putting off the inevitable. What's the inevitable?

State prison, probably maximum or one level down from maximum.
Some dental issues occur in jails/prisons from fights.

I am suspicious Angie never got a response to this.......

06/14/2021 MOTION TO PERMIT TELEPHONE CONTACT WITH FAMILY FILED

.......because she made phone calls on April 22nd and April 27th according to Discovery previous linked above.

But what on earth took so long for her attorneys to request she get her phone privileges back? I find this very odd.

I figured the most they would wait would be a year to try to get back both mail and phone privileges, but her attorneys did not file to get her phone privileges back for 1 year and 9 months and never even asked for her mail to be reinstated.

Her phone privileges were suspended on:

Date: 09/16/2019
HEARING ON STATE'S MOTION TO SUSPEND DEFENDANT'S PRIVILEGES

Angela would stand up for herself going overboard if she felt "stepped on", in my opinion, from before her heinous crimes.

But in jail it seems she is a milk toast who gets trampled on, doesn't stick up for her rights, it seems to me. She is so used to having obsessive control that now to lose all of her control in jail seems to have knocked the fight out of her.

Reminds me of how bullies act all tough then back down when someone stands up to them.

Who stood up to Angie?

BCI and the State of Ohio represented by the prosecution.

Last edited:
I am suspicious Angie never got a response to this.......

06/14/2021 MOTION TO PERMIT TELEPHONE CONTACT WITH FAMILY FILED

.......because she made phone calls on April 22nd and April 27th according to Discovery previous linked above.

But what on earth took so long for her attorneys to request she get her phone privileges back? I find this very odd.

I figured the most they would wait would be a year to try to get back both mail and phone privileges, but her attorneys did not file to get her phone privileges back for 1 year and 9 months and never even asked for her mail to be reinstated.

Her phone privileges were suspended on:

Date: 09/16/2019
HEARING ON STATE'S MOTION TO SUSPEND DEFENDANT'S PRIVILEGES

Angela would stand up for herself going overboard if she felt "stepped on", in my opinion, from before her heinous crimes.

But in jail it seems she is a milk toast who gets trampled on, doesn't stick up for her rights, it seems to me. She is so used to having obsessive control that now to lose all of her control in jail seems to have knocked the fight out of her.

Reminds me of how bullies act all tough then back down when someone stands up to them.

Who stood up to Angie?

BCI and the State of Ohio represented by the prosecution.
As for her That’s suspicious to me also , no response from the court ?
As for AW not standing up for herself …. IMO she either knows they screwed up and is just bidding her time. And her attorneys know it and they aren’t pushing for phone privileges. Or its part of a plan that she suffers mental issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glowing Chicken