OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCPO videos have been working well for me.

I should be able to watch a lot tomorrow and post notes.
Appreciate the notes, and again to every single one of you, thanks soooo much for your opinions, comments/posts. I get alot out of them and enjoy reading them. Also thanks for all media news and article coverage including trial coverage, MSM videos, twitter, Docket information, etc.....

Glad to see so many posting. Keep it up please. Thank you!!!!!

Last edited:
I have no doubt about the guilt or innocence of these 4 despicable family members. JW provided invaluable evidence about the location of the guns, timeline, etc....

Whether 4 pulled a trigger or not, he was there, he actively participated in the crime and he certainly helped cover up their guilt.

He will face the same fate as JW when they get to the big house. They are already on a hit list. They are notorious and from what AC described what JW did to HR, and her newborn, their fates are sealed.

Taxpayers wont need to worry about housing this crime family for 30 yrs. IMO

Sorry if this has been mentioned. I’m still getting caught up but I wanted to mention that I had the worst time watching the trial at first due to ads and almost gave up at one point where they switched off to commentary during a part I really wanted to hear BUT I found that YouTube premium has a free trial. Watched the rest on the law and crime YouTube channel with zero interruptions. Then $11.99 a month after the trial. Totally worth it imo. Just in case anyone was as fed up as I was. lol

Did anyone else pay attention to the attorney sitting on GW's left (the one that gave the opening statement) .. he kept rolling his eyes, shaking his head and looking at his watch during AC's opening. That seemed very unprofessional to me and almost like he was playing it up for either the jury or the camera.

Sorry if this has been mentioned. I’m still getting caught up but I wanted to mention that I had the worst time watching the trial at first due to ads and almost gave up at one point where they switched off to commentary during a part I really wanted to hear BUT I found that YouTube premium has a free trial. Watched the rest on the law and crime YouTube channel with zero interruptions. Then $11.99 a month after the trial. Totally worth it imo. Just in case anyone was as fed up as I was. lol

I'm confused why you are having to use YouTube premium to watch this trial? If you just type in YouTube on your browser and search Law & Crime and click on the live video you can watch it for free. Or search for Pike County Massacre Trial - Live and you will have some other options to choose from. I've never had to pay to watch any trial.

Did anyone else pay attention to the attorney sitting on GW's left (the one that gave the opening statement) .. he kept rolling his eyes, shaking his head and looking at his watch during AC's opening. That seemed very unprofessional to me and almost like he was playing it up for either the jury or the camera.
Attorney Nash. Or playing for the jury and the camera.

News about Pike County Murder Trial: Opening State

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220913-004252.png
    Screenshot_20220913-004252.png
    640.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20220913-004327.png
    Screenshot_20220913-004327.png
    613.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Chris Sr was killed about 10:35PM and Dana Was Killed At Around 1:10AM AC said she sent a text at that time Jake saw her on the phone!
Wasn't it said way back when that it was JM's wife AM that DM was texting with? So many Rhoden articles and MM video segments have disappeared over the years.

One of the shocking things AC mentioned today was that supposedly DM wasn't a target but CRSR was!? How is that possible if custody was the motive? DM, IMO, would have fought tooth and nail for custody of SR whereas little CR had no power to be any problem...unless he witnessed first hand JW being abusive to his sister?

Wasn't it said way back when that it was JM's wife AM that DM was texting with? So many Rhoden articles and MM video segments have disappeared over the years.

One of the shocking things AC mentioned today was that supposedly DM wasn't a target but CRSR was!? How is that possible if custody was the motive? DM, IMO, would have fought tooth and nail for custody of SR whereas little CR had no power to be any problem...unless he witnessed first hand JW being abusive to his sister?
Another new one I never heard before. Sounds to me like the cowards wanted to get rid of the Rhoden men, scared of the men. Like Frankie for example and Hannah just having been there. Perhaps taking Dana out as a witness. Some were not targeted but were shot because they were witnesses. I thought Gary and HG were perhaps witnesses, but as you say, maybe Dana was also a witness?

I think custody was pretty much a given for Jake as the father.

The only reason George and Billy are still burning up time and millions of taxpayer dollars is because they still think they were superheroes for killing the Rhodens and that they shouldn’t be punished. One can only surmise their attorneys believe the same or they would have convinced them to take plea deals.
Well if GWIV supposedly didn't know anything (honestly when his lawyer was talking all I could hear in my head was Sgt Shultz from Hogan's Heros, "I know nothing, nothing!")...GWIV wasn't involved with the discussion, the planning nor the executions...oh wait and did nothing to help with the cover-up. Hummm, so where was GWIV when all that was going on? Was he and his son not living with the family and was he not working with JW driving the truck? Where was he the night of the murders? His lawyer missed that part, his alibi. It's like GWIV is playing a child's game of I'm invisible, you can't see me... JW is right there and Mom too, you can't see me.

Another new one I never heard before. Sounds to me like the cowards wanted to get rid of the Rhoden men, scared of the men. Like Frankie for example and Hannah just having been there. Perhaps taking Dana out as a witness. Some were not targeted but were shot because they were witnesses. I thought Gary and HG were perhaps witnesses, but as you say, maybe Dana was also a witness?

I think custody was pretty much a given for Jake as the father.
Was custody a given? He created that Go Fund Me because he needed money to get custody. That's what AC commented on and I believe JW talked about it in in a Chris Graves article, "I hate to see my daughter cry"

I think the only one, or 2, that wasnt a target was Ms. Gilley and perhaps GR. Maybe the bozos were driving in circles because they didnt realize DR worked a double shift. Like others, Dana had to be eliminated so the child had a clean break without the custody battle. I want to read the entire proffer and make my own conclusions as far as self serving statements vs fact supported by hard physical evidence.

Also, I know it was said by Mr Manely or JMs wife that JM only went partially inside the house and saw DR and slowly backed out. Didnt AC say DR was shot in bed while texting.

I dont have articles so this is all memory and thus my opinon

Well if GWIV supposedly didn't know anything (honestly when his lawyer was talking all I could hear in my head was Sgt Shultz from Hogan's Heros, "I know nothing, nothing!")...GWIV wasn't involved with the discussion, the planning nor the executions...oh wait and did nothing to help with the cover-up. Hummm, so where was GWIV when all that was going on? Was he and his son not living with the family and was he not working with JW driving the truck? Where was he the night of the murders? His lawyer missed that part, his alibi. It's like GWIV is playing a child's game of I'm invisible, you can't see me... JW is right there and Mom too, you can't see me.
Yes a bunch of bull. Angela said Jake and George voted for the murders and she vividly remembered them agreeing to the murders. The proffers say George bought and modified the murder truck and practiced shooting suppressors behind the house on Peterson road in the woods.

George made threats and signed custody documents and banked with and worked with and drove a truck with Jake and spent all his life living with Angela and Jake and took family votes including taking custody of his son telling the mother it was only temporary, then pretending she abandoned him. He also dyed his hair before the murders.

They all used Angie's laptop and he bought a glock, nightscope, and mask, and was in the truck when Angie bought the WalMart shoes.He went along on the murders, hid in the truck at Chris's and took down security cameras and hid them and got rid of other incriminating murder purchases. He made incriminating statements and lied to BCI. There is more etc....

Last edited:
I'm confused why you are having to use YouTube premium to watch this trial? If you just type in YouTube on your browser and search Law & Crime and click on the live video you can watch it for free. Or search for Pike County Massacre Trial - Live and you will have some other options to choose from. I've never had to pay to watch any trial.
I was watching it free on CourtTV and law and crime and the ads were driving me nuts lol I assumed all the free ones would be the same.

Was custody a given? He created that Go Fund Me because he needed money to get custody. That's what AC commented on and I believe JW talked about it in in a Chris Graves article, "I hate to see my daughter cry"

It was Angie's idea he said. Then he said he was asking for more money then he needed for his lawyer. He was already paying for a lawyer and we can guess who likely helped pay for it.

He wouldn't say what his lawyer fees cost.

I smell a scam a mile away and the Go Fund Me was taken down which says alot.

I just think he only had to kill HR to get custody being the dad and already sharing custody but he was scared s@#$%& of the Rhoden men who would suspect him and go after him. Jake had already threatened her ( Angie was mad at her) and threatened to kill her and hide her body and people knew about that or we would not know. Some relatives heard about it and I think little Chris's friend also.

I also recall that.

<modsnip>

I agree, how could DR not be a target, for the reasons you stated, and just the fact that she would be in the house with HR. If the Ws drove to DR's and she wasn't home, why wait if DR wasn't targeted? AC said they waited for DR to come home.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you cant attack the evidence attack the witnesses. They have nothing and are slinging mud. If they cant prove these allegations, then the jury will see thru the misdirection.

It's going to need to be a stellar argument. Just proving GW got a driver's license and left home won't prove much.

Wasn't GW supposed to have been the most vocal about revenge on LE and a jailbreak?

I expect to hear some sort of dispute about installing the goose box. GW was busy writing for his attorney when that was mentioned and Nash nodded to GW when he read it.

I also noticed his face twitching and nostrils flaring. Seemed like he was almost wincing.

It was Angie's idea he said. Then he said he was asking for more money then he needed for his lawyer. He was already paying for a lawyer and we can guess who likely helped pay for it.

He wouldn't say what his lawyer fees cost.

I smell a scam a mile away and the Go Fund Me was taken down which says alot.

I just think he only had to kill HR to get custody being the dad and already sharing custody but he was scared s@#$%& of the Rhoden men who would suspect him and go after him. Jake had already threatened her ( Angie was mad at her) and threatened to kill her and hide her body and people knew about that or we would not know. Some relatives heard about it and I think little Chris's friend also.
Oh wow, I'd not heard the part where JW told HR he'd kill her and hide her body. It's remarkable to me that JW pled guilty but GW3 and 4 are fighting what seems like the inevitable. It still burns me that AW gets only 30 years. She should be a lifer, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27