OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BW isn't, you can hear he has dry mouth at times, he swallows hard at times, any mention of the murders and he goes off on another let me tell you something ramble about drug dealers who lived on this road but I know nothing, CRsr never spoke more than 3 words a day, but those 3 words seemed to reveal everything about the local dealers, BW was so nervous he was hysterical at times,

and he just could not stop talking because if he did the agents would mention the murders and off he went again, I doubt I have heard anybody as nervous talking to LE in all my years trial watching
I didn't hear it (I'm at work) but all I can compare it to are the Dateline interviews where LE talks to people who turn out to be guilty. It's not unusual for them to ramble and throw out lots of scenarios.

The Seal 6 comment would have made the Agents suspicions that he was involved more certain, because it was a clinical operation after the CRsr and GR murders, and by saying that the Agents would have known that only if you had been at the crime scenes were you to know that it looked like a professional hit,

because amongst his word salad were kernels of truth leaking out and the seal 6 comment was a massive leak of information that he probably didn't realize had happened
Well, it only stands to reason seal team 6 was in the area because FW was claiming ISIS.

There are very few government benefits in Ohio. Only if you are elderly, disabled or are below the very low poverty level and have minor children. The benefits are paltry, not enough to "thrive" on. Medicaid only if you are extremely poor and have minor children. Government benefits (mostly paid with federal money), are difficult to get and, if you eventually qualify, are difficult to keep. Even for disabled persons, the state makes you go out on job interviews every week, then provide the info (often in office visits) every month. Try making someone who is terminally ill do that. Their web sites are deliberately confusing or inoperable for people trying to apply. Make one mistake and your benefits end immediately. It takes months to get back on.

There used to be some good jobs in this area, but many of them were shipped overseas during the 2000's.

Like quite a few states, Ohio does not take care of its people.
I agree with you.

Gosh... did they catch him by surprise with an interview?
Just nerves or is he jacked up on something? Hopefully he doesn't talk like that all the time. Wow
Yes, they met him in a parking lot and he agreed to talk in agent's car. Maybe he didn't know he was being recorded.

@jamespilcher
·
12m

This interview took place in a Ford Taurus in the parking lot of the Waverly Kroger. Lasts 1 hour, 43 minutes.
@local12

Last edited:
Yes, they followed him to a parking lot and he agreed to talk in agent's car. Maybe he didn't know he was being recorded.

@jamespilcher
·
12m

This interview took place in a Ford Taurus in the parking lot of the Waverly Kroger. Lasts 1 hour, 43 minutes.
@local12
He had to have known it was a possibility he was being taped.

There are very few government benefits in Ohio. Only if you are elderly, disabled or are below the very low poverty level and have minor children. The benefits are paltry, not enough to "thrive" on. Medicaid only if you are extremely poor and have minor children. Government benefits (mostly paid with federal money), are difficult to get and, if you eventually qualify, are difficult to keep. Even for disabled persons, the state makes you go out on job interviews every week, then provide the info (often in office visits) every month. Try making someone who is terminally ill do that. Their web sites are deliberately confusing or inoperable for people trying to apply. Make one mistake and your benefits end immediately. It takes months to get back on.

There used to be some good jobs in this area, but many of them were shipped overseas during the 2000's.

Like quite a few states, Ohio does not take care of its people.
I used to work in the welfare system in Pennsylvania. It wasn't near enough money but it helped poor families and allowed older or disabled people who didn't qualify yet for Social Security to have a little money if they lived with relatives. "Welfare reform" was about making the system more difficult and more punitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roroho