OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
l don't post here often, but I've followed from the start. There's been some discussion about the mastermind. This is JMO, but I've always thought the one who was in charge of it all is AW. She has a very interesting expression on her face in this mugshot, IMO.

JMO

angela-wagner.jpg
DL or not, I agree that one looks dumber than the other on these pictures. She looks more confident.

We've seen her in social media. She doesn't mind showing her face. Something to consider in trying to understand her personality.

I used to think it had to be planned by a woman. Nowadays, I am not so sure. The case looks more juvenile than I thought. A strong mother would know better. It could be a mother-loving male's opinion though.

He was not a big achiever and had potential for violence. If she were smart and confident, she would have dumped him years ago. JMO.

At the same time, she did seem proud on pictures. Thinking...

DL or not, I agree that one looks dumber than the other on these pictures. She looks more confident.

We've seen her in social media. She doesn't mind showing her face. Something to consider in trying to understand her personality.

I used to think it had to be planned by a woman. Nowadays, I am not so sure. The case looks more juvenile than I thought. A strong mother would know better. It could be a mother-loving male's opinion though.

He was not a big achiever and had potential for violence. If she were smart and confident, she would have dumped him years ago. JMO.

BBM

That's a myth, imo, based on interactions with those on the receiving end of domestic violence. I do believe she deferred to him, though.

Yes absolutely. Unless of course, Billy's not really guilty and thought the murders were drug/cartel related and didn't apply to him or his family.

Did the Wagner's really do this? What do you think?
Don’t throw rocks at this statement, I live in an entirely different area, a different state. I have no ties to the area or the people of this case. I have followed quietly along on the T site, and now on this site.

Having said all that, if you want an unbiased perspective I will share my thoughts.

First, it is logical for the vests to be bought out of fear, especially if you have easy access to money. She and her lawyer says they were both bought after the murder. To me, I don’t care if it was amazon or eBay, and could see that as a reasonable mistake. I also understand not easily finding the receipt . So that makes me lean towards not guilty for her. With this being more a squeeze method. Tell us what happened or the grandma gets it, so to say.

I have no opinion on RN yet. I was shocked at someone tieing her to a apparently profitable feed store, as earlier mentioned.

Next, I could see how the 4 could be religious zealots and it certainly seems they were, biased on a video we won’t discuss, I think it spoke volumes as to the church in AK. Clearly to me attending that church makes it possible that they were zealots. So, with that said, and the news of the ‘boondock saints’ movie makes me think the two boys may have lived out a delusional fantasy of cleaning the world of the bad people. Makes me lean towards guilty.

What I don’t know is why would Dewine come out and give the laser focus speech if he wasn’t very sure. Another point that makes me lean to guilty.

I also don’t know what the source was used to hear the ‘revenge talk’, I don’t see someone, mainly AC saying that there was those discussions, tell about them and they be false. Makes me lean towards guilty.

I found it interesting originally bw4 lawyers said the state had dna and now the state says no they don’t. This plus the after the fact bpv purchase and the state not checking ebay transactions makes me worry the case is so complicated, little mistakes like this could impede justice.

What make you (everyone’s opinion wanted and welcome) lean one way or another at this point? I think it would be really interesting to hear you guys thoughts

I believe, although not 100% positive, they could have one trial with all four but each must have their own jury. That would be easiest for witnesses, families & lawyers and total costs. However there is NO PLACE in Southern Ohio that I can recall that would have that much room unless it was held in Cincinnati. Yet if they hold 4 separate trials it would be horrible for lawyers and witnesses to repeat EXACT details that was told in each of the previous trials unless they could somehow video record it. I’m not sure video recording could work cuz there’s bound to be sustained objections and those could not be edited out. Jmo.
No way will the state allow concurrent trials!!! If each defendant pointed to one of the others and says they done it, and each of the four pointed to a different person, well I could see that as reasonable doubt. Meaning a juror might think ‘yeah someone in this family done it, but I not sure if the defendant I am judging did. No way would the state allow one trial and 4 juror pools! Not even sure the defense would be keen on that process

Just a few thoughts... what if GW4 was told by his parents that he needed to do whatever was needed for JW to get custody as they had helped him get custody of his son. Then, as a family unit, they were all secure to move and do whatever they wanted without answering to anyone? So for GW4 it wasn’t a situation of thinking it through and making a choice but rather an obligation.

As far as the BPV go, could they have been bought after the murders with the thoughts that GW3 would likely be the one to have a standoff with LE if necessary. Sort of the man taking care of his family type of thing?

Don’t throw rocks at this statement, I live in an entirely different area, a different state. I have no ties to the area or the people of this case. I have followed quietly along on the T site, and now on this site.

Having said all that, if you want an unbiased perspective I will share my thoughts.

First, it is logical for the vests to be bought out of fear, especially if you have easy access to money. She and her lawyer says they were both bought after the murder. To me, I don’t care if it was amazon or eBay, and could see that as a reasonable mistake. I also understand not easily finding the receipt . So that makes me lean towards not guilty for her. With this being more a squeeze method. Tell us what happened or the grandma gets it, so to say.

I have no opinion on RN yet. I was shocked at someone tieing her to a apparently profitable feed store, as earlier mentioned.

Next, I could see how the 4 could be religious zealots and it certainly seems they were, biased on a video we won’t discuss, I think it spoke volumes as to the church in AK. Clearly to me attending that church makes it possible that they were zealots. So, with that said, and the news of the ‘boondock saints’ movie makes me think the two boys may have lived out a delusional fantasy of cleaning the world of the bad people. Makes me lean towards guilty.

What I don’t know is why would Dewine come out and give the laser focus speech if he wasn’t very sure. Another point that makes me lean to guilty.

I also don’t know what the source was used to hear the ‘revenge talk’, I don’t see someone, mainly AC saying that there was those discussions, tell about them and they be false. Makes me lean towards guilty.

I found it interesting originally bw4 lawyers said the state had dna and now the state says no they don’t. This plus the after the fact bpv purchase and the state not checking ebay transactions makes me worry the case is so complicated, little mistakes like this could impede justice.

What make you (everyone’s opinion wanted and welcome) lean one way or another at this point? I think it would be really interesting to hear you guys thoughts
Great post. I bolded some ideas I find most interesting.

@Howcanppldosuch

The two bpvs did bother me, in part because there are only two. They were bought in May, after the murders though, so I'm not real concerned about them.

AW seemed more relaxed in court last time. This might actually be the freest she's been in a long time. If so, she may get real talkative.

The movie bothers me. It just seems to youthful, to me, for the killers to mimic a movie. Which makes me lean toward possibly only two killers. Days after the murders, both boys have/had pictures on social media, and their hair is without a doubt, dyed, almost black. For those reasons, I sometimes lean pretty hard, that it was only JW, and G4. The parents find out, and make the decision to protect them, rather than turn them in to LE.

Someone said one time that the Ws were afraid of the Rs. I believe that very well might have been true.

I need more info to make a decision on the two grannies. I think RN probably did commit forgery but that doesn't prove to me that she knew about the murders. FW is charged w/lying to a grand jury/obstructing. What I've seen thus far, that still leaves me undecided as to whether she knew prior, about the murders, or not. I lean more toward not on both of them. Why risk all that? Risk the lives of your own children and grandchildren? Since it's been rumored she's very powerful, why not beg Granny W., to pay off someone in the right place, and the little girl would have been whisked away due to some CPS code number, logged on a form, perhaps. That would be a lot easier, and a lot less risky, than murdering eight people.

Thursday, March 28th:
*Hearings see below (@ am ET) - OH - Pike County 8 people dead: Christopher Rhoden, Sr. (40), his ex-wife, Dana Manley Rhoden (37), their three children, Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden (20), Christopher Jr. (16), Hanna Mae (19); Frankie's fiancée, Hannah Hazel Gilley (20), Christopher Rhoden Sr.'s brother, Kenneth Rhoden (44), & a cousin, Gary Rhoden (38). Hanna Rhoden's baby girl (5 days old), another baby (6 mos) and a young child (3) were unharmed. (April 21-22, 2016, Pebbles) –
*Pretrial & Motions Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) - Only for *Fredericka Carol Wagner (76) (Paternal grandmother) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18) , charged & arraigned (11/15/18) with 1 count of perjury & 1 count of obstruction of justice. Plead not guilty. $100K Surety bond.
Wagner was released from the Pike County Jail Thursday (11/15/18) night on a $100,000 surety bond. To be fingerprinted at Pike Co Sheriff's office. To have no contact with any members of victims' family. Will be under electronically monitored house arrest. Should not leave her premises except for consulting with her lawyer, medical appointments, however she must document in advance any reason to leave which must be approved. Must notify pre-trial services officer when she leaves. May leave for court hearing. Not to use alcohol or controlled substances, she may take prescriptions prescribed by licensed physician.
Had Arraignment hearing on 11/15.
On Tuesday (11/27/18), Wagner's attorney, James Owen, filed a motion to modify her bond "to allow her to leave her residence during normal work hours to travel to her place of employment." Which will be heard on 1/10/19.
12/20/18 Update: Pretrial & Motions hearing on 1/10/19.
1/10/19 Update: Next Pretrial & motions hearing on 3/28.

*Pretrial Hearing (@ 10am ET) - Only for *Rita Jo Newcomb (65) (Maternal grandmother) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18), charged & arraigned (11/15/18) with 3 counts forgery, 1 count obstructing justice & 1 count perjury. Plead not guilty. $50K Surety bond.
DA alleges Newcomb lied to the Grand Jury & forged custody papers before the murders.
To place her under electronic monitor/house arrest. RN gives her mother's address. Court sets monetary bond at $50,000, will permit cash surety or 10% deposit. Will be under electronically monitored house arrest at her mother’s in South Webster, Ohio. To be put into Pre-Trial Services program. Can leave for medical emergencies, lawyer appointments, medical appointments. Must clear everything with Pre-Trial Services officer. Must keep Pre-Trial Services officer advised of her current address. With exception of medications prescribed by licensed physician for her, not to consume alcohol or controlled substances.

Had Arraignment hearing on 11/15. 11/20/18: Posted bond, released from jail. Pretrial hearing set for 1/10.
1/10/19 Update: Pretrial hearing on 3/28.

ETA: Thanks, Niner, for the great case summary. Everyone get a refill for your coffee or tea and be ready for the hearings today!

The specific, specialized nature of stalking, breaking in and murdering all the family at various residences indicates planning by males, esp. those experienced at hunting prey, using firearms and other tactical gear. AW may have had some experience with guns and hunting, but obviously the men in her family had much more expertise. That's not to say she wasn't involved in planting the idea or otherwise promoting it. I see her as being particularly concerned about the custody issue and pushing for a "full custody" solution at any cost.

Last edited:

I think you present a fair opinion. I appreciate the unbiased nature. To be honest I couldn't imagine completely saying "YES GUILTY" at the level of death penalty based solely on what we know today. I feel evidence will come though. So I will simply offer where I am leaning towards at the moment and based on what we do know.

Jake I am leaning toward yes. He dyed his hair, he appeared to be unable to keep media stories straight, HR appeared to express domestic violence concerns, I believe he really had issue with HR moving on to CH, he had social media posts prior to the murder that didn't align with his behaviors after the murders. A few other things..

George 4, I struggle with. However I did see some photos on Facebook of things he was doing days before the murders that could fall under suspicious. I don't think I can post them because of TOS around social media. These apply to the surveillance. I feel like he already had his world, his son. I think he's the wild card that could have been influenced to get on board or ????. Again- only based on what we publicly know today.

Angela- I lean to very involved. She appeared at the front end with a lot of research and action, my guess is she played a big role in the custody docs getting notarized, and the Ford excursion was hers. She also began selling many things in different public forums across many areas of southern OH just before and after the murders. She included mentions in her ads that she moved, though it was way before they moved. The foot print analysis combined with her boot research, Walmart shopping etc is huge in my mind. Especially given the strategic shopping method across multiple Wal-marts. I do find it strange her info was not included in the Latent print analysis section, however maybe hers were already on file due to being in the military.

Billy- I lean to yes. I wonder what is written on his tat release form per discovery. His cell records seem very important to the case, and I do believe he and Chris were business partners as reported. It is said DeWine referred to him as the mastermind.

FWagner, I honestly don't know. Her history is so shady and she has gotten out of many lawsuits etc based on what seems small technicalities in the past. I feel she is pushing religion a bit too staged and at the same time is a very intelligent, creative, and business savvy woman. Her statement during the searches "Jake didn't do it" (no reference to others), and her recent media event makes me question her tremendously.

I can see both sides of possibilities with her testimony to the grand jury on the BPV purchase. In the end, I think her interest is protecting her and her families name. This interest could work both toward knowing in advance or just covering in the end. As a stretch to be unbiased- This interest could have led to even purchasing the vests after the murders for reasons other than to protect Billy. If Frederickas name goes down, I think she will be sure it's one for the history books. If that woman ends up in jail... oh my lands...I feel for the guards and others that will have to deal with her furrry day in and out. I could also see a new prison religion formed and led by Fredericka; again one for the history books.

Rita, I am torn on. I do believe she likely notarized the documents, however I also feel AW could have accessed her stamp/seal. I think it's going to require Rita being straight with the court because if she didn't do it, she needs to explain how someone else did.

With drugs being an under current and Angela's dad having a history of arrests and prison time for such, I am torn on wondering if this was historical activity from AW's side. I haven't seen anything that confirms other Wagners being involved in drugs.

My opinion on the grandmothers- I see Rita as someone who could be manipulated fairly easily; VERY different from Fredericka. Within days of the crimes however, I have no doubt these two grandmothers had put some pieces together in their minds and had a pretty good clue.

I think you present a fair opinion. I appreciate the unbiased nature. To be honest I couldn't imagine completely saying "YES GUILTY" at the level of death penalty based solely on what we know today. I feel evidence will come though. So I will simply offer where I am leaning towards at the moment and based on what we do know.

Jake I am leaning toward yes. He dyed his hair, he appeared to be unable to keep media stories straight, HR appeared to express domestic violence concerns, I believe he really had issue with HR moving on to CH, he had social media posts prior to the murder that didn't align with his behaviors after the murders. A few other things..

George 4, I struggle with. However I did see some photos on Facebook of things he was doing days before the murders that could fall under suspicious. I don't think I can post them because of TOS around social media. These apply to the surveillance. I feel like he already had his world, his son. I think he's the wild card that could have been influenced to get on board or ????. Again- only based on what we publicly know today.

Angela- I lean to very involved. She appeared at the front end with a lot of research and action, my guess is she played a big role in the custody docs getting notarized, and the Ford excursion was hers. She also began selling many things in different public forums across many areas of southern OH just before and after the murders. She included mentions in her ads that she moved, though it was way before they moved. The foot print analysis combined with her boot research, Walmart shopping etc is huge in my mind. Especially given the strategic shopping method across multiple Wal-marts. I do find it strange her info was not included in the Latent print analysis section, however maybe hers were already on file due to being in the military.

Billy- I lean to yes. I wonder what is written on his tat release form per discovery. His cell records seem very important to the case, and I do believe he and Chris were business partners as reported. It is said DeWine referred to him as the mastermind.

FWagner, I honestly don't know. Her history is so shady and she has gotten out of many lawsuits etc based on what seems small technicalities in the past. I feel she is pushing religion a bit too staged and at the same time is a very intelligent, creative, and business savvy woman. Her statement during the searches "Jake didn't do it" (no reference to others), and her recent media event makes me question her tremendously.

I can see both sides of possibilities with her testimony to the grand jury on the BPV purchase. In the end, I think her interest is protecting her and her families name. This interest could work both toward knowing in advance or just covering in the end. As a stretch to be unbiased- This interest could have led to even purchasing the vests after the murders for reasons other than to protect Billy. If Frederickas name goes down, I think she will be sure it's one for the history books. If that woman ends up in jail... oh my lands...I feel for the guards and others that will have to deal with her furrry day in and out. I could also see a new prison religion formed and led by Fredericka; again one for the history books.

Rita, I am torn on. I do believe she likely notarized the documents, however I also feel AW could have accessed her stamp/seal. I think it's going to require Rita being straight with the court because if she didn't do it, she needs to explain how someone else did.

With drugs being an under current and Angela's dad having a history of arrests and prison time for such, I am torn on wondering if this was historical activity from AW's side. I haven't seen anything that confirms other Wagners being involved in drugs.

My opinion on the grandmothers- I see Rita as someone who could be manipulated fairly easily; VERY different from Fredericka. Within days of the crimes however, I have no doubt these two grandmothers had put some pieces together in their minds and had a pretty good clue.
BBM

That's a myth, imo, based on interactions with those on the receiving end of domestic violence. I do believe she deferred to him, though.

I agree, but my first question when the convo came up about GW3 having some mental deficiency, if that were the case I don't see him having the potential to attract and marry someone who was significantly more intelligent.

JMO, GW3 is of at least average intelligence, probably higher. His lack of education and laid back lifestyle are probably more due to his personality and upbringing (spoiled youngest child of the family) than anything else.

He was smart enough to acquire and fence stolen property (per previous arrest records).
Pike County: Father accused in Rhoden massacre faced prior felonies

He's proficient at hunting wild game, he's been able to hold down jobs in the past. I don't see CR1 being involved with him as a business "partner" (I'm still not sure that happened) if he were not up to holding up his end of the workload and management.

I don't see any evidence that he's not of normal intelligence.

I agree, but my first question when the convo came up about GW3 having some mental deficiency, if that were the case I don't see him having the potential to attract and marry someone who was significantly more intelligent.

JMO, GW3 is of at least average intelligence, probably higher. His lack of education and laid back lifestyle are probably more due to his personality and upbringing (spoiled youngest child of the family) than anything else.

He was smart enough to acquire and fence stolen property (per previous arrest records). He's proficient at hunting wild game, he's been able to hold down jobs in the past. I don't see CR1 being involved with him as a business "partner" (I'm still not sure that happened) if he were not up to holding up his end of the workload and management.

All fair thoughts. What if Angela attracted Billy? This would have been quite a financial advantage forward at the time.

I do think Billy has street smarts. I also think FW covered for him over and over in the past. The court docket entries and correspondence dates around employment (not matching among the cases) at Crystal Springs during BW & AW bankruptcy I feel is an example.

Yes absolutely. Unless of course, Billy's not really guilty and thought the murders were drug/cartel related and didn't apply to him or his family.

If what Fred is saying I am willing to admit I have been wrong about her involvement. Maybe she really didn't know Billy and Company was responsible. And if Billy really was best friends with Chris then yes she may have been afraid for his safety. But I have a couple of problems with that.

First if Fred did not know Billy killed them, then she sure as heck knew exactly what Billy and Chris were into to get Chris killed and figured they would come after Billy next. That shows she either was involved in whatever got Chris killed to the extent she knew they were into illegal stuff, or she knew they were.

If Fred did know Billy was responsible then she could have bought the vests to make it look like she was afraid for his safety. Kind of like "We need to make it look like we are all afraid for Billy because he was best friends with Chris and to sell it to LE that Billy is innocent and scared for his life we need to buy these vests."

Biggest question is why not buy vests for Jake? He was deeply involved with the family also. I am not buying Fred's story for that very reason.

If Billy and Chris were into something so bad that when they crossed their associates those associates came back and killed Chris's entire family, why was Fred not afraid for Billy's entire family and running out to buy vests for Billy, Angie, George and Jake?

Another question is if Billy and Chris was in this enterprise together why kill Frankie, Hannah, Dana, Hanna and Chris JR? I can buy that Gary and Kenny may have been involved with Billy and Chris, but why the others? It was overkill in more ways than one so it was very, very personal. Not personal like a business associate you are involved in an illegal enterprise with, but personal like a best friend or ex boyfriend. Keep in mind that people who are involved in illegal enterprises would not draw attention to themselves and their business by committing the biggest murder investigation in Ohio history.

So yes Billy and Company killed the R's. There is no doubt in my mind of that. There is no doubt in my mind that Rita knew. She forged the documents for them. There is a small doubt in my mind now that Fred knew. But like OP said, let's see how it shakes out when AC gets done with Fred. Because if what Fred is saying is true then why is AC stubbornly sticking to her guns and not dropping the charges? There is more to this story that we are hearing. And if AC sticks to her guns and takes Fred to trial then yes, I think Fred knew and was involved and even though AC cannot prove she pulled the trigger she is not going to let her get off scot free either.

JMO

BTW drug cartels don't draw attention by killing entire families and contrary to popular belief they do not spare children. The only way an entire family is killed by drug cartels is if they are all in one house together and present when the hit goes down. Then it is a matter of getting rid of witnesses not revenge. Not even in Mexico does this happen. My DIL is from Mexico and has a huge amount of family there in an area where Cartels are strong. The cartel will catch whoever they are after out somewhere and kill or kidnap them if they can. Not in their home where their family is present. And they certainly would not come into the USA to do this where they cannot buy off LE.

JMO

These are the new motions for GW3. I copy/pasted to make them easier to read:

03/27/2019 JOURNAL ENTRY -- PRE-TRIAL MOTION DEADLINE IS EXTENDED INDEFINITELY AND THE COURT SHALL SET A DEADLINE FOR THE FILING OF PRETRIAL MOTIONS AT A LATER TIME;

DEFENDANT SHALL REFRAIN FROM ALL CONTACT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITH FREDERICKA CAROL WAGNER, RITA JO NEWCOMB, ANGELA JO WAGNER, GEORGE WASHINGTON WAGNER IV, AND EDWARD JACOB WAGNER; THIS ORDER SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO PREVENT CONTACT AND CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN DEFENDANT AND HIS SISTER, ROBIN WAGNER, WHO IS NOT A CO-DEFENDANT, CONCERNING MATTERS OTHER THAN THE CRIMINAL ACTIONS PENDING AGAINST THE DEFENDANT AND ANY CO-DEFENDANT;

ORAL HEARING UPON THE MERITS OF SUCH 41 MOTIONS OF THE DEFENDANT IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 29, 2019 AT 1:30PM; PRE-TRIAL HEARING IS ALSO SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 29, 2019 AT 1:30PM

03/27/2019 JOURNAL ENTRY -- ORDER APPROPRIATING FUNDS NOT TO EXCEED $3,000.00 FOR A DEFENSE MITIGATION EXPERT FOR TRIAL; THIS SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED A FINAL AND/OR ABSOLUTE CAP, BUT RATHER AN INITIAL AUTHORIZATION, SUBJECT TO FURTHER ALLOCATION OF FUNDS UPON MOTION OF THE DEFENDANT AND FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN

03/27/2019 JOURNAL ENTRY -- ORDER APPROPRIATING FUNDS NOT TO EXCEED $3,000.00 FOR A PSYCHOLOGIST FOR MITIGATION PREPARATION; THIS SUM SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED A FINAL AND/OR ABSOLUTE CAP, BUT RATHER AN INITIAL AUTHORIZATION, SUBJECT TO FURTHER ALLOCATION OF FUNDS UPON MOTION OF THE DEFENDANT AND FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN

03/27/2019 JOURNAL ENTRY -- ORDER APPROPRIATING FUNDS NOT TO EXCEED $3,000.00 FOR A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR FOR TRIAL PREPARATION; THIS SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED A FINAL AND/OR ABSOLUTE CAP, BUT RATHER AN INITIAL AUTHORIZATION, SUBJECT TO FURTHER ALLOCATION OF FUNDS UPON MOTION OF THE DEFENDANT AND FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN

https://pikecountycpcourt.org/eserv...t3diHedyPg31UhnaTuIPFdQ9GeW21J6YsH9ePILAVFxdQ

Interesting that most of these motions pertain to mitigation - hiring experts to help the defense during the sentencing phase. Assume this is to avoid the DP. Sounds like they're anticipating a guilty verdict or plea bargain.

Aggravating and Mitigating Factors Overview :: Justia

GW4's attorney in the last hearing mentioned he was glad to learn from the prosecution that the DNA evidence submitted by the latter didn't include GW4's DNA. I wonder if it included GW3's, hence the motions for funding experts to help him avoid the death penalty. Is this also a bit early in the process to request funds for hiring mitigation experts?

I don't think the issue is where they were bought. The issue to me was that when she testified to the grand jury, she said she already had the receipts printed out and would hand them over. I would think if she went to the trouble to print them in advance, she knew where they were purchased from. Further, she didn't bring them, even though she claimed to have already printed them in advance. Then, her and the lawyer stalled for several more months after being ordered to turn them over. That, combined with one vest having an undetermined manufacturing date and the other having only the plate manufactured after the relevant date make this more nefarious. If it were at all logical, I would think that she would have brought the receipts she printed to the grand jury meeting to clear it up sooner. Stalling and the issue with the dates is one way to look as if you're hiding something. No one in that situation would voluntarily make themselves look guilty of it could be cleared up easily and quickly. AC has been very thorough in this investigation. I have no reason to doubt that there is a reason for her doing this. The Wagner's have done nothing that doesn't make them look bad. We will have to wait until the end to know more, but imo, they are all complicit is some way. They are all far too "close" for something this big to be done with no one but the four knowing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members