OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC, while we were awaiting a court entry for JW, I was wondering if any charges were allowed against him and his attorneys for just not showing up for the 4/16 status hearing? This would seem possible to me to be an FTA or in contempt charge. There was nothing indicated that the Defense made the Court aware ahead of time that they were not going to show. Your thoughts?

In the last hearing it was discussed on the tape by defense lawyer that what needed to be discussed didn’t require JW to be there and the judge & JW both agreed. The purpose of the meeting was to update the judge on the status of the trial. Apparently they did it behind closed doors or the judge was satisfied without a formal hearing.

Yes she can, the dates match. Baby was born 4(Apr)+3 mos= 7(July). 17th day -7days=10th so that means her last period was roughly July 10th, give or take a week. Means she conceived around the last week of July. I used to be OB nurse.

If you notice, I had caught my error and had deleted my incorrect post beforehand. My bad but thanks for your explanation.

JMO, I think that LE needs to interview RW more because she knows everything going on around the farm and she listens to all the family talking, she knows exactly why the bulletproof vest where bought and when, JMO I would think she knows what happened the night of the murders and the months leading up to.

Yes she can, the dates match. Baby was born 4(Apr)+3 mos= 7(July). 17th day -7days=10th so that means her last period was roughly July 10th, give or take a week. Means she conceived around the last week of July. I used to be OB nurse.
HMR’s last period was 7/24/15, which was documented on this photo Charlie Gilley you are able to also see this photo on HMR’s fb and IG. LMP: 7/24/2015

In the last hearing it was discussed on the tape by defense lawyer that what needed to be discussed didn’t require JW to be there and the judge & JW both agreed. The purpose of the meeting was to update the judge on the status of the trial. Apparently they did it behind closed doors or the judge was satisfied without a formal hearing.

It never happened. Neither did the hearing set for May.

Status hearing for Edward Wagner postponed - Portsmouth Daily Times

Adding to this, HMR’s due date was 4/29/16. The baby was born 12 days early. It’s possible she was induced, since this was her second baby and an ob/gyn will induce up to two weeks early if the unborn child is a female. JMO. Hanna Mayyy (@redneck_gal_97) • Instagram photos and videos

Thank you so very much for sharing. These photos and comments seem to prove that HR was only involved in love with JW for a very short time, if that,
mostly right after Sohia was born. JMO Never any pics with him. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Thank you so very much for sharing. These photos and comments seem to prove that HR was only involved in love with JW for a very short time, if that,
mostly right after Sohia was born. JMO Never any pics with him. Hmmm.

Just another classic case of the jilted male, JW, that could not accept that he had been unceremoniously dumped. Very painful for him I am sure, and it might have been his first time left by a girlfriend. His family should have stressed that these events are a fact of life, and not unusual, rather than being a reason for a murderous rampage, JMO.

CC, while we were awaiting a court entry for JW, I was wondering if any charges were allowed against him and his attorneys for just not showing up for the 4/16 status hearing? This would seem possible to me to be an FTA or in contempt charge. There was nothing indicated that the Defense made the Court aware ahead of time that they were not going to show. Your thoughts?

This article came out the day the status hearing was scheduled, Tuesday April 16, So Jake's attorneys must have let the court know about it.

Status hearing for Edward Wagner postponed
BREAKING NEWS, TOP STORIES

By Tom Corrigan - tcorrigan@aimmediamidwest.com

web1_jake-2a-1.jpg

Jake Wagner talks with his attorneys following an early April pretrial hearing in a Pike County courtroom.

A status hearing set for early Tuesday morning in the ongoing legal proceedings against multiple murder suspect Edward “Jake” Wagner was indefinitely postponed.

Wagner is one of six members of his family charged directly or indirectly with participating in the infamous murders of eight members of the Rhoden family in Pike County in 2016.

No reason was publicly given for the postponement and according to an official of the Pike County Court of Common Pleas, no new date has been set for the hearing.

Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk was not immediately available for comment regarding the postponed hearing Tuesday morning. In any case, Junk may have been unwilling or unable to talk to the media as Common Pleas Judge Randy Deering, who is presiding over the Rhoden murder cases, has long since imposed a gag order blocking anyone directly connected with the court proceedings from speaking with reporters.

As of early Tuesday afternoon, the Common Pleas court website still listed Tuesday as the date for the conference hearing.

Status conferences in criminal proceedings generally involve discussions amongst the attorneys for both the defense and prosecution as well as the presiding judge in an attempt to determine the progress and direction of the case, often focusing on various evidentiary issues or pretrial motions. Such hearings generally are open to the public as Tuesday’s hearing would have been.

In this instance, with the agreement of defense attorneys, Wagner would not have been present at the hearing Tuesday. His attorneys indicated they would advise their client regarding the happenings at the status hearing at a later date.

Barring any further scheduling changes, Wagner will need to be back in court for his fourth pretrial hearing scheduled for May 14.

The case against Edward Wagner may prove key to the prosecution in all of the Rhoden murders. Prior to the imposition of Deering’s gag order, then state Attorney General Mike DeWine told the media at a press conference announcing the arrests of the various members of the Wagner family, a custody battle over the child of Edward Wagner and murder victim Hanna Rhoden, who was 19 at the time of her death, may be at the heart of the motive for the murders.

rohden murders - Bing images

IN THE COUNTY COURT OF PIKE COUNTY OHIO
REQUST FOR ARREST WARRENT

This is the original request---for arrest warrant--- for James Thomas Manley....

Some of you might want to see it...

Note it's BCI agent Schiderer involed. This is the agent who the cowardly Wagner's wanted to (murder) seek revenge on. (according to the confidential reliable source)

Stay tuned.......

Last edited:

If you look at her ultrasound, it shows her LMP, but you're definitely close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades.

I can't find links but it appears that FW wants all information pertaining to the search warrants on her property and basically everything said by anyone during her GJ appearance. Maybe someone smarter than me can find the documents.

05/30/2019 MOTION TO COMPEL DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THE SEARCH OF FREDERICKA WAGNER'S RESIDENCE ON MAY 13, 2017 FILED (VIA FAX) Attorney: OWEN, JAMES D
05/30/2019 MEMORANDUM IN OPPOSITION TO STATE'S MOTION TO LIMIT PRODUCTION OF GRAND JURY TRANSCRIPT FILED (VIA FAX)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member