OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this goes to show how great LE has been at keeping all the details of this investigation under wraps.
We've spent the last couple of hours obsessing about the angle a picture of a barn was taken from.

So hungry for new information. Feed us, Reader & DeWine.

Before we all lose our minds.

This is probably highly unlikely but what if something is actually hidden in a vehicle they didn't tow and they are just playing dumb and towed random unlinked cars. Then they are going to release the property back to see who goes to retrieve such items thinking they got away with it (when such item is already in evidence) then catch them in the process. My thoughts would be something linking to the crime as it's possible the who they think did it has been involved in the case from the start. Just throwing that out there as a theroy

I (unfortunately) don't think they're that smart. JMO.

It's disturbing what Holly Zachariah of the dispatch said, because I was under the impression the AG was handling this, not Junk.

I'm thinking LE is leaning away from the FB threat by those teens. It's still certainly a possibility I just can't see how towing multiple cars from the scene fits with that. I'm not sure those teens were even able to leave their own vehicle much less get far enough to touch all those vehicles. I know the FB threat was horrible but LE has their DNA don't they and they are still free. LE would probably not put additional resources towards other areas if they were fixated on the teen FB threat. Of course anything is possible. IMO.

Going off the rails here

If 7 adults 1 teen 3 babies
3 (means dogs per DS and LM) dogs live in one house.

Someone comes in lets the dogs out (per Chris Graves) fires 32 shots, there's blood in the living room that we know of. Some were shot more than once others multiple times.

Now at this house LE
Found pot grow
Roosters ( I believe the rooster were raised and sold, I did see someone (not a victim) selling roosters for 75.00 each. This same person had a trail cam that FR was interested in buying but it was sold. I guess trail cams are for hunting.

Also at this house were hunting dogs and vehicles that were either repaired, sold or just left for junk. Or all three.

On the road where they lived a father and sister of one of the victims lived.

Possible other family members lived I don't know. But I will place a nephew in this story because I know one nephew lived about 500 yards away.

So I ask myself what does this look like? To me it looks like rage (32,shots, blood) for one family. Something someone in the 8 member family did to someone and that someone went off and wiped them out. Some for involvement some because they were just there.

So was it

Drugs
Rooster selling
Vehicles
Revenge
Hate
Robbery
Jealousy
???

I think it was rage but I don't know why.

Now if someone comes in and puts a gun to each persons head, kills and leaves then I can think it's a hit for some reason, but that's not what happened (report of 32shots fired)

That's what I got and all I got in this horrible mess.

If it was for specific reasons how did shooter not know that others in this large family doesn't know the same thing he/she murdered the 8 for? Close families talk, my husband and his 4 brothers talk and gossip worse than women I know. Amazing to me.

My brain is tired so I will quit. Just things I think about and wonder "Why"

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the shot in the head in each was after everything else was done, beating, shooting, whatever. Then the head shots, because they wanted to make absolutely sure they were dead.

My gut feeling from day one has been internal family. I don't have an exact theory though. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm thinking LE is leaning away from the FB threat by those teens. It's still certainly a possibility I just can't see how towing multiple cars from the scene fits with that. I'm not sure those teens were even able to leave their own vehicle much less get far enough to touch all those vehicles. I know the FB threat was horrible but LE has their DNA don't they and they are still free. LE would probably not put additional resources towards other areas if they were fixated on the teen FB threat. Of course anything is possible. IMO.
Can't stop investigating a lead because another one looks more promising. When it goes to court there has to be no room for reasonable doubt.

I thought it was "proven" that this person was found in a home....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have heard nothing at all about someone being found outside a home. If I'm mistaken, I'd appreciate someone pointing me to a reliable source for the information. As it is, this article summarizes the case and mentions seven bodies in three homes and another body (reported by the second 911 caller) about 10 minutes away. http://www.whio.com/news/news/ohio-shooting-latest-on-pike-county-murders/nrG7Q/

I think the shot in the head in each was after everything else was done, beating, shooting, whatever. Then the head shots, because they wanted to make absolutely sure they were dead.

They do it on TWD, so guess that's as good of reason. It means rage, anger in my opinion.

http://m.wlwt.com/news/cousin-of-pi...unts-grisly-discovery-at-crime-scene/39424988

"I hollered at Kenneth, 'Kenneth, can you hear me?' There no response. I turned around and looked at Luke,” Stone said, referring to another relative who was with him. “I said, ‘Luke, you don't need to see this.’ I walked up to the foot of the bed, I raised my head up and I looked. I saw blood in his eyes, and I knew then he was dead."

Luke-I think that is KR son

Interesting you should mention that. The Scioto River Trading Company led me down a rabbit hole so deep that it led me to believe that the owner of said company has ties to a pharmacy corporation down in FL. This particular pharmacy was raided by the DEA in 2014 and discovered the pharmacist had dispensed more than 500,000 oxycodone pills and collected over a 1.3 million dollars from the sales. He accepted bogus prescriptions from patients who had traveled long distances, in groups, to obtain their pills from this pharmacy. The patients paid in cash because the scripts were fraudulent or obtained from "pill mill doctors".

The pharmacist was found guilty on March 21, 2016 of one count of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute outside the usual course of professional practice and ten counts of dispensing and distribution while acting outside the course of professional practice and without a legitimate medical purpose. He faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison on EACH count. His sentencing is scheduled for June 22nd.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdfl/pr/orlando-pharmacist-convicted-illegally-dispensing-oxycodone

I'm not sure this is involved with scoito river trading or the owner. He is involved in many businesses in different states, but I don't think he was involved with this.

I was the one to first post about the connection between CR DR and the boss and them both having medical companies. I have lots of info on the boss and some even from a person who knows him. While I think it is all very interesting and the connections tie to cars and work at Big Bear, I don't think it involves pill mills. I also don't think the medical companies were involved with fraud. I think they have to do with the boss ex wife who is a physical therapist.

I am still leaning more towards the people currently living at 799 LF and DS

http://m.wlwt.com/news/cousin-of-pi...unts-grisly-discovery-at-crime-scene/39424988

"I hollered at Kenneth, 'Kenneth, can you hear me?' There no response. I turned around and looked at Luke,” Stone said, referring to another relative who was with him. “I said, ‘Luke, you don't need to see this.’ I walked up to the foot of the bed, I raised my head up and I looked. I saw blood in his eyes, and I knew then he was dead."

Luke-I think that is KR son

Yes. Luke is his adult son. That is terrible. :(

I'm not sure this is involved with scoito river trading or the owner. He is involved in many businesses in different states, but I don't think he was involved with this.

I was the one to first post about the connection between CR DR and the boss and them both having medical companies. I have lots of info on the boss and some even from a person who knows him. While I think it is all very interesting and the connections tie to cars and work at Big Bear, I don't think it involves pill mills. I also don't think the medical companies were involved with fraud. I think they have to do with the boss ex wife who is a physical therapist.

I am still leaning more towards the people currently living at 799 LF and DS

Ditto here too. Thanks!

This just gets more heartbreaking as the days go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members