OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... really embarrassed to admit this but I have no idea how to post a link to the media thread. I know its on page 1, but how do I select just that link to copy and paste?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

KR was on Left Fork Road, not on Union Hill Road. He was 6+ miles away.
Also, given the confusion the family must have experienced it's entirely possible that everyone assumed someone else had called him.

.... really embarrassed to admit this but I have no idea how to post a link to the media thread. I know its on page 1, but how do I select just that link to copy and paste?

I'd like to know too. :)

I have the hardest time on tapatalk and end up going to the website version to copy and paste when needed.

I just open it up in web view and copy and paste the address!

Pike County Recorder

https://www.uslandrecords.com/uslr/UslrApp/index.jsp

You have to pick the state and then county and then you can search.

You can see actual deeds, documents, power of attorney... once you do your search, names will pop up on the right side of the screen. Pick the name you want and then it pops up with that persons records. Click on whichever one you want and then a "Details" screen shows up, but what most people don't know is that below the "Details" section there are 3 more lines in blue that say PDF Viewer, Quick Viewer and Tiff viewer. When you click on one of those it pulls up the actual document. I use quick viewer because then it just opens up in the same window. Hope that helps.

Thank you. I was using the auditor's website. I am seeing more of what you're referencing.

I'd like to know too. :)

I have the hardest time on tapatalk and end up going to the website version to copy and paste when needed.

Dayna if you select the menu on Tapatalk there's an option to copy the URL. That's what I ended up doing, my phone didn't like the desktop view at all lol

The connection with the singer isn't really something to commit murder over and I'm sure she probably didn't have anything to do with it other than letting someone use her name to create a company, but she has a bigger connection with BB owner which is what they were asking about I think.

The owner of BB has managed more than one singer/group and has many ventures in businesses. However that particular artist he has even more connection to.

Can I report that they are listed on a public baby registry together?

Found out today my wife is related (distantly) to the Rhodens. She wasn't aware but her dad filled me in. I had seen a few people with his last name show up on Facebook friend's lists of Rhoden family members so I asked him about it. He said he called my brother in law when he heard about it and told him about his cousins being killed. Then started to describe the family relationship.

He said they had tried to trace the family tree in detail but because of the vast number of people with the exact same name (in some cases couples where both husband and wife had matching first, middle and last names) it was pretty difficult. His extended family also covers pretty much all of northern Kentucky, but his dad was from Greenup. He said on his branches of the family tree it wasn't difficult to see there were 3 family names besides his all over the place, and Rhoden was the most prominent.

He obviously didn't have much insight into the case, he actually said "with these kind of hillbillies you never know what kinda **** they may be into." It was a fascinating conversation, nonetheless. I should point out he is very much a hillbilly, and he is proud of it. I also found out his family has 3 spellings for their last name, and nobody knows when it happened. He said he has uncles who spelled their last name differently than his dad, and some cousins who spell it differently from their own parents. It's mostly to do with how their accent affects the way they pronounce it.

Small world.
Back to the case.

Dayna if you select the menu on Tapatalk there's an option to copy the URL. That's what I ended up doing, my phone didn't like the desktop view at all lol

Thank you!

Goodnight everyone. Time for Game of Thrones lol

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

KR was on Left Fork Road, not on Union Hill Road. He was 6+ miles away.

If they went 6 miles over to kill KR, for me this sounds personal and the motive points to "revenge"

Since the dogs were not disturbed, the perps new about the cameras and also they knew that KR was 6 miles over: its someone the family is familiar.

*Why did it take 5 hours to check on KR, if he was on the same property? Once the police came, wouldn't they check every nook and corner to make sure no killer(s) were hiding?

* What if the explanation for found on KR is as follows: Killer(s) picked up the money, but they were in a hurry and some money fell accidentally on KR.

i hadn't consider this thus far BUT ... If LE didn't initially check on KR then I would almost assume they were completely unaware that himself and his camper were completely unknown to them. So I am wondering if family found him and the family was particularly close to him knowing of the illegal operations did they go out and take things and then call hours after they had gotten what they wanted ... Maybe during these hours they also staged a scene to make it look like something else (cartel and or robbery) ... Throw the suspicion. I mean if they don't report he lives there too long then it is definitely suspicious... Because LE is unaware and would eventually question why no one told them KR was out there.. Just an idea like everything else.

If they went 6 miles over to kill KR, for me this sounds personal and the motive points to "revenge"

Since the dogs were not disturbed, the perps new about the cameras and also they knew that KR was 6 miles over: its someone the family is familiar.

It could still be business if KR was involved in some shady things with them and was a big part of it. There are a million theories that can go along with the information we have because we have so little. Just because they could have been familiar with him and the dogs doesn't completely rule out business. JMO.

i hadn't consider this thus far BUT ... If LE didn't initially check on KR then I would almost assume they were completely unaware that himself and his camper were completely unknown to them. So I am wondering if family found him and the family was particularly close to him knowing of the illegal operations did they go out and take things and then call hours after they had gotten what they wanted ... Maybe during these hours they also staged a scene to make it look like something else (cartel and or robbery) ... Throw the suspicion. I mean if they don't report he lives there too long then it is definitely suspicious... Because LE is unaware and would eventually question why no one told them KR was out there.. Just an idea like everything else.

It has been suggested a few different ways that perhaps family did go there and then cleaned up things whether it be drugs or even him committing suicide. There just isn't any real facts yet and DS story seems to be changing and he keeps adding more info. I don't really trust him. I do think he in someway took advantage of the situation even if he wasn't involved in the murder. I have read many things that I can't post here that lead me to believe that KR was found before they actually called it in.

It has been suggested a few different ways that perhaps family did go there and then cleaned up things whether it be drugs or even him committing suicide. There just isn't any real facts yet and DS story seems to be changing and he keeps adding more info. I don't really trust him. I do think he in someway took advantage of the situation even if he wasn't involved in the murder. I have read many things that I can't post here that lead me to believe that KR was found before they actually called it in.

We've also speculated that maybe due to the mass incident going on there may have been the "game of telephone" confusion that KR was already accounted for or contacted. Or even that they wouldn't suspect him to be in trouble being miles away. Or that some of his immediate family was unaware there was even a situation unfolding since it was Manley's that discovered it and it didn't hit the news until 1130ish in the morning. Or that there was something shady going on. Or that maybe he didn't have a great relationship with some of his family so they weren't concerned and didn't even think about it. There are really SO many possibilities.

I would think just a link to the media thread would work ...it's all posted over there
Actually no, that is incorrect. There are several points in that list that are nothing more than speculation, along with extended family, and their personal issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove