OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE is more concerned with whether you agree or refuse to take their test, rather than the results - which are often inconclusive, and cannot be used in any proceedings against you. Now if you flat bomb it and show deception, they will follow you like a hungry dog after a meat wagon. Best advice is - never, ever take one unless it was arranged by your attorney. Then he or she can decide whether to share the results with LE.

Right. And there's been cases were people have passed lie detector tests and it meant nothing and it turned out they were the killer. (No links and I will say this is JMO as I've seen it happen when reading news articles, following other cases etc).

Somebody yesterday posted a comment wondering about how the killer(s) were feeling--and whether their stress level might be going up, and perhaps be revealing.

I continue to think that this was not someone from the local area, nor someone for whom this was the first such crime.

Columbus has had a series of trials of late focused on a slew of gang activities--up to and including murder. Here is the latest snippet. http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...ess-testimony-in-short-north-posse-trial.html

Of note--the witness in this case admits to having participated in multiple killings prior to those being considered; the killings in this trial go back half a dozen years or more; and for the most part the evidence presented comes from witness testimony rather than forensics. Further--while I am quite certain that the gang, as an organization, continues, even with many of the principals behind bars, it has really taken a massive effort against the gang as a whole to tie together and resolve a long string of murders. And while it would appear that many of the killers in that case were "seasoned," they were by no means "professional" in the sense that they possessed the skills one might expect from military or LE training.

Just offering this as an example of what organized street crime looks like.

First time poster here, but please bear with me....

on April 21 2015, a school teacher mother and her teenage daughter were murdered in Nelson County KY. Mother was shot and daughter had blunt force trauma to her head and her neck was also cut. Wonder if these killings could be related to the Piketon murders? The dates are similar and the mom was shot. Also the authorities are looking for a black LUMINA...... Jmo

on April 21 2015, a school teacher mother and her teenage daughter were murdered in Nelson County KY. Mother was shot and daughter had blunt force trauma to her head and her neck was also cut. Wonder if these killings could be related to the Piketon murders? The dates are similar and the mom was shot. Also the authorities are looking for a black LUMINA...... Jmo

Article:

http://m.wave3.com/wave/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:fUyFDStt

They said a black Chevy Impala may be involved.

Even though this case has similarities to others that remain unsolved, I don't think they are related to any of them (unless we can link the victims directly to the Rhodens.) JMO of course. Interesting nonetheless.

You might also add that Bardstown, Ky. drug interdiction police officer Jason Ellis from that county was brutally murdered in an obstruction ambush on a highway exit ramp preceding the above deaths.

Both crimes remain unsolved.

For what it is worth, I have been jumping around on FB. Found something that has been discussed/debated.
Dont know the accuracy of this statement.
Accidently came across a distant relative who I will not name. Will also change the wording somewhat.

On the night of 4/23 person is receiving condolences on the 7 members of family murdered.
Around 8 pm person says:
It is now 8. Found my 16 yr old relative somewhere else.

You might also add that Bardstown, Ky. drug interdiction police officer Jason Ellis from that county was brutally murdered in an obstruction ambush on a highway exit ramp preceding the above deaths.

Both crimes remain unsolved.

As does the disappearance of crystal Rogers. Interesting enough, it appears an LE was involved.

It was over a confrontation they had where IJ said he was in a car with his friends and the Rhodens approached them with guns, poles, etc and called them "dirty ni**ers." I don't know what led up to that confrontation though. IJ then made a threat via FB that he was calling on his family in Baltimore to take them out.
The Rhodens had so much drama and seemed to be involved in a lot of conflict.

They (Chris Jr) also had a run in with Rusty Mongold. He made a similar threat on FB.
<modsnip>

Edited to add- how do you insert pictures in posts?

I wish we knew what lead up to the confrontation. I still feel the key to all this is those cars. For LE to tow that many cars as evidence they have to be important. Just throwing this out there as pure speculation. But lets say the cars were stolen, but the Rhodens were not the ones stealing them. In other words, someone was stealing the cars from a large city, then bringing /selling them to the Rhodens who then parted them out or switched VINs (rebirthed I think the term is) and then sold them under a salvage title? Would it make sense if LE towed the cars to try to get fingerprints/DNA from those cars to determine who had stolen them? In that case a falling out among partners where one threatened to go to LE could have lead to this.

I'm sure I'm late to the game but I just realized that a close relative of DR's was tied to an unsolved murder from 2011. And the confusion continues...

With the health care business registered in CR's name, I have a feeling they were dealing more than just weed. I believe there is another health care business registered in a close friend of CR's name that is in Pike county and he has one in Florida too.. My guess is pills but obviously I have nothing to back it up..

It also strikes me odd the deputy.. I thought he publically said he didn't have any dealings with any of them?

It's a small town, he probably knew of the family but didn't know them personally. Also, Sheriff Reader has only been Sheriff for about a year. Look at the arrests, some are 15+ years old.

Does anyone know about this healthcare business CR sr owned? What is it about? http://www.healthbusinesses.org/adams-health-solutions-llc

Does anyone know about this healthcare business CR sr owned? What is it about?http://www.healthbusinesses.org/adams-health-solutions-llc

I may be a little out there in left field on this, but maybe he set up that LLC in anticipation of medical marijuana being legalized in Ohio. Maybe he planned to produce and sell this medical marijuana. This has been in the back of my mind since the bill passed so shortly after his death and I know this bill had to be in the works and on the news for a while before being passed through Ohio legislators. Not unreasonable to assume he heard about it on the news and planned to grow and sell through a health based LLC in relation to it. That also would explain why he set up a LLC as opposed to a sole proprietorship. The LLC would have offered him some protection in regards to assets in case someone filed a lawsuit against him in relation to a fairly new business since not many companies are in the medical marijuana sales and there has yet to be a negligence lawsuit in this field. The Limited Liability Company would offer this protection for his other assets not connected with this particular venture, but yet not go so far as a S Corporation, since an LLC can be filed as a sole proprietorship on a Schedule C or a partnership on a 1065. That way he would not have had to file a 1120S for a SCorp. It makes sense that way and would be less expensive in the long run.

Found a pic of the Left Fork location finally. Is this the infamous Lumina?
92e85a66b2ce9d341c79ea4e288c8b7e.jpg
81ff0d7f54f414623762aa61d9477173.jpg
25d78f104ee6472c093d976004359343.jpg

Sorry to bring car talk back up. But it looks like the car was at Kenneth's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition to the car issue, I had thought there were two trailers there, but wasn't for sure if it was an outbuilding or not, from the map views. So they were moving that car from KRs that day instead of CR1s. B/c if it was photographed, by the MSM, at KR's, then it could not be moved from CR1's later on. Thanks for these!

Check out the 1995 Lumina. It looked close to that year from what I could make out.

What are we comparing with.?

The taillights on the car on the roll back look very similar to a 1995 Chevy Lumina tail lights.

They've already named the potential grow owners - big $$$ involved, but I do believe that CRsr was hoping to subcontract.
Looks like they were aiming for a "weed lisence", if you ask me.

Thanks, I've read every thing and watched everything there is to find. And nothing excludes him, on the contrary - the absolute silence of LE seems to point in that direction. Can you imagine if this person knows everything about everyone? He could have been the person picking up the "protection" $ (night shift) and familiar to the family. I alluded to him way back and stopped because I wasn't sure about TOS. But he's already been indicted and I can't stay silent - we owe 8 people the best we've got.
Agreed. I see this as plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member