OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/27/Piketon-death-certificates.html

Directly from the death certificate article in the Dispatch:
Rhoden's death certificate said he had "multiple gunshot wounds to the head, torso and extremity."

So the Dispatch initially reported no number of wounds/shots. But today they say 9. I am wondering if there are any OTHER sources that state the number of wounds/shots for CR1.

Am I splitting hairs?

I'm unable to search for an article right now, but we discussed it extensively in the last thread when it came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new born baby was reported as there in today's article, but I thought Hanna Rhodnen's 4 year old was said to have been elsewhere?
Maybe it's just the reporting is wrong.
Three children, 2 in Frankie's house and one in DR's. the new born?

Your other post quoted the term, "4 day old". But now you are referencing a "4 year old".

The 4 day old infant was found in bed, in the home, with the mother.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by newtonskeyz
first time I have seen this. "Hanna’s 4-day-old daughter, Kylie, was found in the home unharmed"

No reason both statements cannot be true. The baby was found unharmed beside the mother in bed. The bed is in the home.

I know the bed is in the home.. I'm saying I'm confused why they are saying it's the first time they've heard this. We've known this.

The new born baby was reported as there in today's article, but I thought Hanna Rhodnen's 4 year old was said to have been elsewhere?
Maybe it's just the reporting is wrong.
Three children, 2 in Frankie's house and one in DR's. the new born?

You were just talking about the 4 day old in the post we have been quoting.. where are you getting the 4 year old? Her oldest daughter wasn't home, that hasn't changed.

I know the bed is in the home.. I'm saying I'm confused why they are saying it's the first time they've heard this. We've known this.

Ok, well, I was confused as to why you were confused.
newtonskeys stated it was the first time seeing it. I am not confused or surprised by that.

I'm done... lol!

I'm confused.. They've said since the beginning her daughter was in bed with her and unharmed..

Where's the confusion? Presumably, the bed was in the home.

Ok, well, I was confused as to why you were confused.
newtonskeys stated it was the first time seeing it. I am not confused or surprised by that.

I'm done... lol!

That was confusing. I see why you might be confused. I was confused that they were confused the child was left unharmed in the home as we had that information early on. But now they are confused and thinking it's the 4 year old, so I'm even more confused as their original post states 4 day old.

Haaaa. Confusion. [emoji848]

Where's the confusion? Presumably, the bed was in the home.

I know.... Again, the original poster states it was the first time they've heard that.. When we had that information early. My confusion is why they have never heard the child was unharmed in the home until today, when it was released over a month ago.. Fully aware the bed would be in the home. Confused as to why it's being treated like new information.

I know.... Again, the original poster states it was the first time they've heard that.. When we had that information early. My confusion is why they have never heard the child was unharmed in the home until today, when it was released over a month ago.. Fully aware the bed would be in the home. Confused as to why it's being treated like new information.

I guess the OP misunderstood the four day old for her older sister. The sister isn't even four (years old) yet, is she? I thought she was still 3.

That was confusing. I see why you might be confused. I was confused that they were confused the child was left unharmed in the home as we had that information early on. But now they are confused and thinking it's the 4 year old, so I'm even more confused as their original post states 4 day old.

Haaaa. Confusion. [emoji848]

good grief. I had thought they orignally said HR 4 year old was not there at the time, and had been elsewhere.

I haven't finished reading the last thread sorry if this was brought up already over there. So the dive team wasn't there just to guard the property.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/29/pike-county-lookback.html

Noticed that. Now we know why the dive team was there. As info, in rural areas people often get water from wells as there often isn't access to water utilities from a city or county.

Makes sense to check and see if someone threw a weapon, drugs or other evidence down a well.

Why couldn't of KR of been killed with CR1 and GR? Why sit in that camper, his brother and cousin were together. Maybe he was killed with them and moved. If running on adrenaline anything possible. Left fork is a mystery with family still alive. Was an update on pike county records~

good grief. I had thought they orignally said HR 4 year old was not there at the time, and had been elsewhere.

They did..

Your original post that started all of this is..

first time I have seen this. "Hanna’s 4-day-old daughter, Kylie, was found in the home unharmed"

Which I said yes.. We've known this since the beginning. The 4 day old was in the home, in the bed, with her mother.

So why are we now talking about the older sister that wasn't there?

Noticed that. Now we know why the dive team was there. As info, in rural areas people often get water from wells as there often isn't access to water utilities from a city or county.

Makes sense to check and see if someone threw a weapon, drugs or other evidence down a well.

Yea but I wanna know what "other things" they did.

They did..

Your original post that started all of this is..

Which I said yes.. We've known this since the beginning. The 4 day old was in the home, in the bed, with her mother.

So why are we now talking about the older sister that wasn't there?

Newt is still confused. Hanna's older daughter was NOT there. Her newborn WAS there and was not harmed.

Why couldn't of KR of been killed with CR1 and GR? Why sit in that camper, his brother and cousin were together. Maybe he was killed with them and moved. If running on adrenaline anything possible. Left fork is a mystery with family still alive. Was an update on pike county records~

Why would the killers bother to move him? What would they gain from doing that? Seems it would only take more time, would leave blood and DNA evidence in their vehicle and on their clothing. Could risk causing them to leave shoe or boot prints from having to walk in blood near the victim.

That brings up another question I've wondered about. Depending on ballistics, type of weapon and ammunition, etc. how much blood would the killers have gotten on themselves?
If they were skilled marksmen with small caliber weapons, would there have been a mess? They would have needed to change clothing at some point, either while at the scene or during their escape. They couldn't risk being pulled over wearing bloody clothing.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Tillicum
I haven't finished reading the last thread sorry if this was brought up already over there. So the dive team wasn't there just to guard the property.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...-lookback.html

Wasn't there also a deceased three year old pulled from a pond in that same general area, 2-3 days after April 22nd? I know there was a news report on it, someone commented that it was fairly close to the Union Hill Rd area.

ETA- these news articles

Posted: Fri 10:00 AM, Apr 29, 2016

PIKE COUNTY, Ohio (WSAZ) -- A 3-year-old child has drowned in a neighbor’s pond, according to the Pike County, Ohio Sheriff.
http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Toddler-drowns-in-pond-377567191.html

Published: April 28, 2016, 5:09 pm Updated: May 21, 2016, Neighbors: Unresponsive young girl pulled from Pike Co. pond
http://nbc4i.com/2016/04/28/neighbors-unresponsive-young-girl-pulled-from-pike-co-pond/
The pond, on private land on Back Hollow Road sits about 200 yards from where neighbors said the little girl lived.

Wow, searching for that story reveals a lot of toddlers drowning in Ohio ponds. !!!

We had a well but you couldn't just throw stuff into it. How would a setup work where you could do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper