OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I stated up thread, I have spent the past 2 hours on facebook. I came across the same picture of the small shanty/shack? that was posted in relation to the hash or THC oil bust. I can tell you it appears to me and this is all JMO, but it belongs to a very close family member. OR , should I say it did?
I have probably waited too late to see any FB stuff, but I'm going in!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Don't know how far exactly these counties are from piketon but sure is alot of traffic it seems this was back in Sept.http://www.wnem.com/story/30002456/large-amounts-of-pills-and-pot-seized-in-two-ohio-drug-busts I think Ohio is off the map for me in any future travels heck as far as that goes I'm just gonna stay home too old to be going anyway

That bust was on 23 which goes through Piketon and what I mentioned as being a thoroughfare for the drug trade with a lot of busts.

That info comes from a friend of mine that lives in OH, drives and truck and drives that route a lot.

Lots of info on Columbus stations. Isaiah Jones was the young man in the traffic stop that was caught on cell phone video the Friday night. Apparently cuffed, stuffed and released totally innocent. Strange coincidence the last name of the young man who made the FB threats a week before all this happened was also last name of Jones (although not the same kid...).

As I stated up thread, I have spent the past 2 hours on facebook. I came across the same picture of the small shanty/shack? that was posted in relation to the hash or THC oil bust. I can tell you it appears to me and this is all JMO, but it belongs to a very close family member. OR , should I say it did?

Is this the one you are referring to?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461641567.121426.jpg

I wonder what neighbor he would be, how close to the scenes he was.

ETA: So does this imply second and third entry were forced entry? Which locations were everyone at? Sorry, I'm trying to keep up.
He's a mile down the road from the property at 3122, according to information from the Pike county auditor's office.
With a bend in the road and a forest in between its not surprising he didn't hear anything in the middle of the night.

Also, people (not necessarily you) keep focusing on doors being locked and what does that mean. It means nothing in and of itself. The locksets you typically find on manufactured homes, trailers etc are generally on the very low end of security and quality. The doors are typically cheap and many times are installed poorly (from a security standpoint), making it fairly easy to defeat the combo with a pocket screwdriver and hotel key card. If they had locked deadbolts it would require some actual skill, but a well planned homicide of 8 people at 4 locations would surely account for that.
If the doors weren't locked you simply lock it on the way out. This gives the appearance of "no forced entry".

Off topic but does anyone see this

t>

under some posts, below the thank you area? It's under random posts. Odd Maybe or editing of posts?

Or there was a key hidden outside that they found. I'm more north in Ohio but that still gets done frequently around here. Or hiding a spare house and car key in a magnetic box under a vehicle.

There was a key outside.

Bobby Jo (who found the 2 men) said "The door was locked when we got here, but I knew where the key was at, so I went in and they were laying on the floor" in this article http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/04/23/familys-tragedy-playing-out-worlds-stage/83433594/

t>

under some posts, below the thank you area? It's under random posts. Odd Maybe or editing of posts?

Yes I see it with this to the side..

this is a test for prebid.org

Not ad blocking because it is on my Chrome for Android browser.

Bobby Jo Manley quoted in article...

"The Pike County Sheriff's wanted to ask me the same questions the BCI did,'' she said, adding that investigators seem to be fixated on when she found the bodies. They said it was earlier, Bobby Jo says. But she said, she went there around 7 a.m."

I wonder why LE believes that she found them earlier than 7 am? Some type of physical evidence must point in that direction.

Maybe she inadvertently tracked blood upon entering the house? I'd assume the crime scene guys could roughly estimate how long any blood tracks had been there.

No, the first house shown is on Union Hill Road. It is Dana Rhoden's house. The Left Fork road address is a trailer set back off the road with a barn in front of it.

Sorry you are incorrect. Dana's house is one mile down Union hill and on the opposite side of the street.

t>

I did on a previous screen a little while ago. I have no clue what it means, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife