OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if this is the same truck belonging to JM that LE towed a few days after the murders. I remember LM pitching a fit about them taking it and how they refused to give it back. Anyone else remember this?

This was the truck that they towed.

1f6c1a9fd801e0dd2646e6805eeb8ba4.jpg

That's a lot of toys for a 3 y/o. I guess a lot of people donated through the ******** although he said it was for legal issues and expenses that came with custody.

I wonder why they didnt take the toys or at least donated the toys before they left. i just hope the little girl is safe and sound :praying:

Hello friends. I'm new to this case and really trying hard to catch up. But I has a question. JM is blood related to the victims, correct?

JM is the brother of Dana Rhoden. He is also the one who found her body.

Another update:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2017/05/15/rhoden-massacre-more-search-details-emerge/101713414

This is HUGE in my opinion...

"It is not the first time or the latest time, agents have singled out the Manley family. Just two to three weeks ago, the elder Manley said BCI agents surprised his son at his job around 5 p.m. and took him to Dayton, where he submitted to a polygraph test. Manley said agents took him back to his work site at 4 a.m. On Monday, a BCI agent told Manley his son failed that test."

I wonder why they didnt take the toys or at least donated the toys before they left. i just hope the little girl is safe and sound :praying:

Weird isn't it? It's like they fled as soon as the property sold (money arrived). They could have rented a $50 storage shed and safely stored all their things.

Wow
"PIKE COUNTY -- Agents with the Bureau of Criminal Investigation had been tracking a truck being driven by the brother of a victim of the Rhoden family massacre, according to a search warrant obtained the Enquirer Monday afternoon."

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...assacre-more-search-details-emerge/101713414/

Well that was interesting!

"Manley said he told the agents that they would not find the device on the truck. Manley said a BCI agent told him that they were going to arrest his son on felony charges tied to the destruction of government property."

He finds, and removes a BCI tracking device, and then he then refuses BCI's instructions to return home from Lima. Wow!

Am I the only one thinking that there has to be some sort of leak? JW leaves those trailers there, and departs, two weeks ago. JM somehow knows that there's a BCI tracking device on his vehicle, and according to LM, it's no longer on there. Both people's actions don't look the best for them though. Also, w/today's technology, how did they not know that the device had been removed?

Another update:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2017/05/15/rhoden-massacre-more-search-details-emerge/101713414

This is HUGE in my opinion...

"It is not the first time or the latest time, agents have singled out the Manley family. Just two to three weeks ago, the elder Manley said BCI agents surprised his son at his job around 5 p.m. and took him to Dayton, where he submitted to a polygraph test. Manley said agents took him back to his work site at 4 a.m. On Monday, a BCI agent told Manley his son failed that test."

LE agents don't have to be honest when reporting polygraph results.

wow! havent heard that before. it raises a red flag with me. and why would he want HR to sign away her rights?

So she would never never never be able to be with her daughter again which is kinda similar to her being DEAD.

Between the property searches this weekend and the tracking of JM's truck, I think LE has gotten tired of the tight-lips. It seems to me they are changing tactics here. Previously indicating that folks should speak up with info about the murders and implying that they would overlook minor criminal activities by those providing such info. Now it looks like they are putting heat on some possibly minor things in order to get folks to talk.

they need to just ask for the fbi's help. they need it badly. the local buffonery, aka police, has gone on long enough

BCI agents also told the elder Manley Monday that a text from his son’s phone was sent to Jake Wagner’s phone at 2 a.m. the morning of the massacre. Wagner was the long-time boyfriend of one of the Rhoden victims.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2017/05/15/rhoden-massacre-more-search-details-emerge/101713414/

Please, FBI, interject yourselves into this case!

i second that. the local buffonery has gone on long enough. the rhoden family deserves justice

they need to just ask for the fbi's help. they need it badly. the local buffonery, aka police, has gone on long enough

Between that and LM volunteering all sorts of info to media, you aren't kidding.

btw, april's baby's name is Tajeeri

LE agents don't have to be honest when reporting polygraph results.

Well I know nothing about their honesty, I would hope they wouldn't lie about that and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.. aside from a possible failed polygraph, JM texting JW at 2:00AM on the night of the murders is pretty damning in my opinion.

Just updated, again. This article is juicy.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...assacre-more-search-details-emerge/101713414/

JM was recently taken from work for a polygraph that according to LM he failed. And JM texted JW at 2am on the night of the murders!

Article also says JM is at home and was mowing his lawn, wouldn't comment.

Leonard said LE told him JM failed his latest poly exam.

Manley said he feels authorities are “grasping at straws,'' adding he is growing increasingly frustrated by the ongoing scrutiny. He said he and his family have provided DNA samples, been interviewed numerous times and have cooperated in the probe, entering its 13th month without an arrest.

"It's like a wound and then you pick at it and they are started to pick pretty hard,'' he said. "I've always believed justice was supposed to be fair, but it ain't. Not when they go picking on people I know. I'm tired of it, they've harassed me enough.

"I've had a belly full of it,'' he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298