OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at HMR's FB photos there is a photo, that I'm pretty sure is the same, of the barn that we've seen in the news today.

That sounds promising!

Looks like the search is still ongoing at 28171 State Hwy 41.

Video of police cars driving in looks very recent

https://twitter.com/chrisgraves?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

She says two large trailers and a dozen unmarked state vehicles just pulled in. Wonder if they're going to take vehicles or what?

It's getting dark.

LE is huddling around that horse trailer we saw earlier. Chris Graves says 60 pizzas were just delivered. They'll be there a while

https://twitter.com/chrisgraves?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I can't imagine how the neighbors to these properties must be feeling right now.

I'm just excited to see they're making some progress. Hopefully some very good progress. Crossing fingers.

I hope this isn't against TOS but, this isn't far from where LM mentioned early on:

Reporter: She's your daughter? Did you have any suspicion at all that your...

Leonard: Well, I ain't gonna say, cause it's gonna interfere with them out there.
I, let's put it this way, I give them two chances, and I give them a chance Saturday and I asked DeWayne over there at the church in front of 150 people but you need to... If you want some information you need to go down to the Lawshe nursing home and talk to the people down there. (That's where DR worked) :thinking:

Post #608 Thread #2.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...oking-for-motive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/

Do you have a link?

I forgot if we could post FB links on here or not. If you have FB, go to her photo section and scroll through. You can't miss it. There's a child with its back to the camera.

They have to have something pretty convincing to get the search warrants IMO.

If you look at HMR's FB photos there is a photo, that I'm pretty sure is the same, of the barn that we've seen in the news today.

I saw that picture. It is of HMR's firstborn, which makes sense, since the barn is on JW's property.

I forgot if we could post FB links on here or not. If you have FB, go to her photo section and scroll through. You can't miss it. There's a child with its back to the camera.

OK, thanks. I'm not sure, either, will have to ask mods.

You can link to any of the victims' FB pages. HTH :)

Hard to get close enough to see anything over there, however my cousin and I did see a row of guys walking close together, side by side. My guess that particular group MAY be looking for shell casings to compare to crime scene shell casings. Just my guess. WHOLE bunch of people over there.

As I learned, Jake Wagner once drove trucks before he quit to file for
custody of HR's child.. He was quoted to say that he had to quit the truck
business so he could be home with his little baby.gag,gag..

Not according to the article.

**I am thinking this has to have something to do with cars. There aren't any bodies to look for, so what else are they looking for?
The Rt. 41 property has something to do with cars/trucks I'm thinking, due to the "motors" in unlimited motors. Also someone said possibly trucking due to license?

**A poster on the last thread pointed out that there was a sign either on the Rt. 41 property or right by it, near the police staging area advertising Owen's Body Shop, which could be meaningless. But I'm keeping in mind that 1) this also would seem to have to do with cars/trucks/motors, and 2) it looks to be located next door to the other property being searched. What are the chances of that? Can't say anything more about the who/whats of that for now because the TOS limits talk of sleuthing that angle.

**The 260 P. property, according to the MSM articles linked was recently or possibly is still owned by the W's who are truck drivers/diesel mechanics, etc.

I am not a small town girl, so maybe this is normal, meaning maybe just a lot of people who live in this area happen to have occupations related to cars/trucking, etc.? Or maybe not, I don't know.

From what I've read he buys and sells, and works on foreign and classic cars and hauls them.That may be why there is a truck involved.

From what I've read he buys and sells, and works on foreign and classic cars and hauls them.That may be why there is a truck involved.

LE were certainly interested in the trailers parked along the edge of his yard area, to the left of the barn. Taking photos, etc.

ETA: Chris Graves just tweeted it's too dark to see much of anything. She's going to take a break and check sources, etc. Wonder if she's staying in town overnight? Must be a hard job! She does great work, she seems to have that 6th sense for where the action is.

ETA#2: I meant to the "right" of the barn. My brain is fried from following news today, haha.

Did JW get custody of the infant? Haven't read this case for a long time. I thought that the infant went to HG's brother. ??? JMO

JW just got custody of his daughter.. HR's baby is in a hold position and
a hearing for a father's I.D. will start in August..hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads