OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't clear enough with this part of my post. LE can physically remove a child from the scene of arrest, murder, etc. Removing the child from parental custody is accomplished by child services in front of a judge (juvenile judge if available). LE will accompany child protective service personnel if requested to do so. I taught school for 32 years. Teachers are mandated to report suspected child abuse, neglect, etc. Child protective services were at our school often.

If they'd wanted to stop them, GW4's child was the route to take. They could have taken that route, legally, too. The Ws were not covering their tracks in their planned move to AK. Anyone with a computer and an internet connection, could have seen that coming.

I don't think they were trying to stop them from going to AK. It is an easy matter to make a phone call to AK authorities and have them picked up if it comes to an arrest. Extradition for murder is a fairly easy thing also.

As far as GW4's child he already had custody. His baby mama may even have signed away her parental rights, we don't know that she did, but in view of them trying the same thing on KR it's a good possibility.

No I was talking about custody of SW, which JW did not already have. His high legal bills may have been because DeWine or the state of Ohio fought him on custody because he may have been a suspect in the murders.

JMO

Really? I'm sorry but I have to disagree. If a parent is suspected of murdering a child's parent, they don't automatically get custody.

Think of it this way: If the same situation happened (murder of 8 family members, including the mother of the child, other parent abusive, in custody battle) but the victims, child and suspect were all black people living in an urban area, would the outcome be the same?

BBM

If they are arrested at the scene, maybe not. But if no charges have been filed and all LE have is a suspicion then yes, the kids remain with the surviving parent until that parent is charged and arrested. Even then some parents get out on bond and keep their kids until they are convicted.

If the same situation happened (murder of 8 family members, including the mother of the child, other parent abusive, in custody battle) but the victims, child and suspect were all black people living in an urban area, would the outcome be the same?

I think it would be the same. Unless LE knew of abuse of the children.

JMO

I don't think they were trying to stop them from going to AK. It is an easy matter to make a phone call to AK authorities and have them picked up if it comes to an arrest. Extradition for murder is a fairly easy thing also.

As far as GW4's child he already had custody. His baby mama may even have signed away her parental rights, we don't know that she did, but in view of them trying the same thing on KR it's a good possibility.

No I was talking about custody of SW, which JW did not already have. His high legal bills may have been because DeWine or the state of Ohio fought him on custody because he may have been a suspect in the murders.

JMO
In regards to GW4’s child, to the best of my knowledge, she did not sign over her rights. It appears she had her hand forced at signing over custody, but she’s still entitled to visitation and then there’s the question about a custodial parent taking a child 4,000 miles away from the noncustodial parent under questionable circumstances. JMO.

JMO

The mother of GW4's child had visitation. I was able to determine that from FB and her . I don't think that JW had to fight for S. She was in his care. He'd been caring for her every other week, on a regular basis. There was precedent that he was one of those baby daddies who actually stuck around. The Family Court had no leg to stand on.

I've seen some of the kids, placed into foster care. A one year old with cigarette burns all over its little body, a two year old who couldn't walk because of no muscle strength because the child had been deliberately left strapped in a car seat all the time so the poor child wouldn't be a bother, I've seen kids never get to go back home, only because the mother chose the b/f who abused drugs and her children. I've seen a five year old, still in diapers, because no one bothered to ever potty train the child, and I've seen the eyes of a six year old who witnessed their geeked out daddy murder their mommy. Black, White, Hispanic... they all got taken, and they all should have gotten taken, but, here's the rub, either way you cut it, foster care is traumatic for children.

I am not seeing, any of the above, happening to S. If it were, he'd not have gotten custody, and I'm pretty sure that the R's, while living, would have beaten the Holy Hell out of him. I would have, and them some. He'd have wished he were in Hell.

In regards to GW4’s child, to the best of my knowledge, she did not sign over her rights. It appears she had her hand forced at signing over custody, but she’s still entitled to visitation and then there’s the question about a custodial parent taking a child 4,000 miles away from the noncustodial parent under questionable circumstances. JMO.

She had rights, I'm almost 100% certain of that. She wasn't watching them, and they slipped off, or, she truly didn't think they were going. If she'd known, she could have tipped LE that she had custodial rights, and they could have went out and talked to them. Put some fear into GW4's black hole of a heart. I dislike him the most. Idk if JW killed anyone or not, yet, but I know that GW4, took a baby away from a living mother. Selfish p***k.

That red truck is of interest to them, and I can understand why. I think they might be calling JM a witness, due to him being on the scene that morning, in addition to something they didn't like about his vehicle that day, (I don't think it was about the tags, unless the prior owner was of interest, and/or possibly some of his actions that day).

Installing a gps on a vehicle to monitor the vehicle's movements, is considered a search under the Fourth Amendment. I think they have 10 days to get the unit on the vehicle, from the time of the warrant.

JM is considered a witness. He was charged with tampering and vandalism, which the judge dropped, and handed over to the Grand Jury. The Grand Jury, if they proceed on it, will be pushed to show their hand, by JM's atty.

LM said he thought it was about the 2:00 a.m. text message. I don't know if the text was the reason or not, but if I were LM, I'd have kept that to myself. JM could be called a witness simply by being the first person to walk into the crime scene.

Witness - Definition, Examples, Cases, Processes

To get that warrant, to put the gps tracker on the vehicle, a judge has to determine probable cause.

OSBA | Search Warrants 101

So, it seems, they simply wanted to keep track of where that vehicle was going, for the next 45 days, and delivered good reason to a judge. I wonder if JM was the only person who ever drove that vehicle? o_O
Hypothetically speaking .
Let’s say a guy and his wife took a ride to get cigarettes. at a marathon gas station , in a town we,ll call jasper that happens to be on the scioto river . hypothetically of coarse .
And lets say this all transpired in the early morning hours of the murders for argument sake .
And for the sake of hypothesizing lets just say the wife of the guy causes some type of scene , yelling , crying , freaking out . And that some people including workers at this establishment noticed this , and debate weather to call the police . But doesn’t .
Hypothetically speaking I would think someone would put two and two together after hearing the news of what transpired that night , early morning , and make calls to authorities .
Hypothetically speaking this would shed light on the whole scenario if it was linked to murders . But again , this is just speculation and hypothesizing . Just a wild amagination as to what could be possible .
We dont know what le has on Jm yet , breaking the gps was just a way to drag him in to put more pressure on him - that backfired big time .

I think le in the beginning was just as confused as we were . Up until information started to come in about Tex messages and such . This was why S was returned to her father .
They ( le ) thought imo , that this was all family .

Ask yourself this question . Why would any of the M,s lie ?
There would be absolutely no reason too . Imo .

And if lm was so forth right with le why drag his son in ?

Jm might have not known to what extent he was going to be involved until after the fact .
If this was/ is the scenario I would offer Jm full amunity for testifying and be done with it .

The link to this case is the M,s .

It’s also possible the W,s feared lm and could be part and parcel to them moving . I think lm is a lot smarter then most give him credit for .

All jmo and speculation .

Let’s say a guy and his wife took a ride to get cigarettes. at a marathon gas station , in a town we,ll call jasper that happens to be on the scioto river . hypothetically of coarse .
And lets say this all transpired in the early morning hours of the murders for argument sake .
And for the sake of hypothesizing lets just say the wife of the guy causes some type of scene , yelling , crying , freaking out . And that some people including workers at this establishment noticed this , and debate weather to call the police . But doesn’t .
Hypothetically speaking I would think someone would put two and two together after hearing the news of what transpired that night , early morning , and make calls to authorities .
Hypothetically speaking this would shed light on the whole scenario if it was linked to murders . But again , this is just speculation and hypothesizing . Just a wild amagination as to what could be possible .
We dont know what le has on Jm yet , breaking the gps was just a way to drag him in to put more pressure on him - that backfired big time .

I think le in the beginning was just as confused as we were . Up until information started to come in about Tex messages and such . This was why S was returned to her father .

Jm might have not known to what extent he was going to be involved until after the fact .
If this was/ is the scenario I would offer Jm full amunity for testifying and be done with it .

It’s also possible the W,s feared lm and could be part and parcel to them moving . I think lm is a lot smarter then most give him credit for .

Hypothetically speaking, it’s my hope that if this hypothetical situation is a real situation and it is linked to a murder case, that someone would come forward so that 8 murder victims could have justice.

Also hypothetically speaking, I dont believe the AG would call out a family of 4 not just nationwide-but worldwide-as a laser focus of an 8 person massacre if they weren’t involved in some aspect. That would be reallllllly bad for the state of Ohio if the AG was wrong and this family can’t even go to Walmart without being photographed.

LM, I’m positive is much smarter than what people give him credit for, but so are the W’s.

If JM is involved, he may not have known to what extent things were going to go down. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be all eight, either. However, LM was trying very hard to sell the slapping incident in the beginning. Was quite angry that LE wouldn't listen to his theory.

She had rights, I'm almost 100% certain of that. She wasn't watching them, and they slipped off, or, she truly didn't think they were going. If she'd known, she could have tipped LE that she had custodial rights, and they could have went out and talked to them. Put some fear into GW4's black hole of a heart. I dislike him the most. Idk if JW killed anyone or not, yet, but I know that GW4, took a baby away from a living mother. Selfish p***k.
I agree. Across the board, there are 5 kids who are lacking either one parent or both. It’s all just disgusting. Even if the W’s didn’t play a part in 4 children not having a parent, they absolutely played a part in 1 child not having his mother. But then when I look at the facts behind the scenes of what transpired with GW4 gaining custody, it makes me think that family is capable of anything if it’s sometning they’re determined to get. JMO.

If JM is involved, he may not have known to what extent things were going to go down. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be all eight, either. However, LM was trying very hard to sell the slapping incident in the beginning. Was quite angry that LE wouldn't listen to his theory.
I’m not sure how I feel about his involvement. I waver back and forth but when I do lean in that direction, I always lean towards him not knowing what he did. Maybe he provided information unknowingly. Maybe that 2am text was him seeing someone at DR’s and texting and asking why. Maybe the text didn’t even exist. LM was trying to sell that slapping incident. I never bought that one. I don’t know..I think we are all gonna be here for a very long time waiting for any answers.

Hypothetically speaking, it’s my hope that if this hypothetical situation is a real situation and it is linked to a murder case, that someone would come forward so that 8 murder victims could have justice.

Also hypothetically speaking, I dont believe the AG would call out a family of 4 not just nationwide-but worldwide-as a laser focus of an 8 person massacre if they weren’t involved in some aspect. That would be reallllllly bad for the state of Ohio if the AG was wrong and this family can’t even go to Walmart without being photographed.

LM, I’m positive is much smarter than what people give him credit for, but so are the W’s.

I agree. By calling them out, posting up pictures that looked like mugshots (even if they weren't) in every newspaper and media outlet on and off the internet, if the AG turned out to be wrong, Ohio could be facing a lawsuit and settlement of epic proportions. Just think about the punitive damages of being wrongly connected to a brutal massacre, not just for those four, but the two children, grandparents, and siblings of AW and BW. The whole clan could sure for punitive damages, just for embarrassment alone.

The fact that the W's have not sued the state of Ohio for that "Laser focus" stunt of DeWine's speaks volumes. After all according to them they are in great need of money, per the page of JW's.

I think DeWine was 100% certain the W's were involved before he aired that and called for the public's help.

JMO

ETA They were very careful not to call out JM, naming his truck instead.

Last edited:
I agree. Across the board, there are 5 kids who are lacking either one parent or both. It’s all just disgusting. Even if the W’s didn’t play a part in 4 children not having a parent, they absolutely played a part in 1 child not having his mother. But then when I look at the facts behind the scenes of what transpired with GW4 gaining custody, it makes me think that family is capable of anything if it’s sometning they’re determined to get. JMO.

BBM

What transpired?

Well, hypothetically speaking, the workers who saw this should report this to LE. JMO, once JM was arrested for destroying the GPS, JM told them what he knew, possibly in a GJ hearing. The silence from the M family and their attorney, JMO, indicate he's had his conversations with them. I think that's why DeWine later made his comments about "laser focus" on the Ws. Recall there were a series of other drug arrests made in the Camp Creek area just after the W farm raids. Maybe LE did cut a deal with JM to get him to spill the beans. If they haven't they should give him immunity, JMO. It sounds like he was set up to take the fall.

Junk's comments this past spring sound like they're not going to make arrests until they find the weapons or something similar. If they don't they should consider moving forward anyway. There's probably plenty of other evidence and witness testimony they can use to secure convictions. All JMO.

Note: My posts are hinky these days. I'm using a different computer and tablet and they keep going squirrely on me with auto correct, deleting whole sentences, difficulty posting links, etc. So please pardon any strange stuff you might see. Also not posting as much as it's a PITA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ac125