Found Deceased OH - Raychel Sheridan, 24, boyfriend wanted for questioning, Plain Township, 2 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The remains of Raychel Sheridan, of Plain Township, were discovered by Canton employees in the southwest area of the city around 9:30 a.m., Stark County Sheriff George Maier told reporters at a press conference later the same day.

“This is unimaginable. She could have been so much more than this,” Jennifer Yarnell, Sheridan’s friend, neighbor and coworker told WOIO.

Maier said there was evidence of foul play and investigators believe Sheridan was murdered inside the apartment.

Overnight investigators searched targeted areas to look for Sheridan, Maier said.

Around 9:24 a.m. Wednesday, Canton workers who were emptying trash discovered Sheridan's body in Mother Goose Land park. Maier said officials believes her body was wrapped in something that may have been from her apartment.

Maier said the investigation into what happened to Sheridan, including how she was killed, is just getting underway and there are many questions that still need to be answered, including if the rumors that Sheridan was pregnant are true.

"There was a cycle of domestic violence," Maier said. "I believe they (her family) were aware of some trouble. She had moved out (of the apartment) for a period of time and lived with mom."

The Stark County Coroner's Office said her body, which was identified by tattoos, was sent to the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office for an autopsy. Coroner's chief investigator Harry Campbell said the case is being investigated as a homicide, but he declined to comment on the manner of death.

If only Raychel hadn't went back to him, he betrayed her trust that he would change - I hate these men and often wonder why they don't kill themselves instead. My thoughts are with her Mom, I'm so sorry for her loss :(

A complaint filed in Canton Municipal Court alleges Goe, 26, struck Sheridan, 24, in the head and body around June 30, causing her death. It did not specify if any weapon was used.

Goe is scheduled to be arraigned by video in Canton Municipal Court on these charges at 9 a.m. Tuesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back