DNA Solves
Reaction score
NamUs #MP101526
Date of Last Contact: April 6, 2022
Missing From: Cincinnati, Ohio
Missing Age: 51 Years
Current Age: 53 Years
1705319513173.png
Circumstances of Disappearance: Last known okay was April of 2022. After last known okay mother got a bank statement with little savings that was left was withdrawn. His car was found in Saint Clair Heights Park.

Arrested in 2016 for 'human trafficking'

Last edited:
Reported to Fort Wright PD, left name with dispatch, Officer called back within a few minutes and seemed interested, but wasn't at a desk. I didn't think to grab his name which was stupid of me. He said he'd look into it, so this may be solved shortly.

Possibility?

FEB 15, 2024
[...]

Cincinnati police announced the remains were discovered Wednesday near the 1700 block of Fairmount Avenue.

Police said a death investigation is underway between the Cincinnati Police Department and the Hamilton County Coroner's Office, but the remains are believed to be associated with a missing person from April 2022.

[...]

Possibility?

FEB 15, 2024
[...]

Cincinnati police announced the remains were discovered Wednesday near the 1700 block of Fairmount Avenue.

Police said a death investigation is underway between the Cincinnati Police Department and the Hamilton County Coroner's Office, but the remains are believed to be associated with a missing person from April 2022.

[...]
Yes, seems possible since his car was found in Saint Clair Heights Park and this same park is where the remains were found. MP from April 2022 would fit the timeline for Mr. King.

If this is him, my sincere condolences to his mother. So very sad.

If that's him Cincinnati seems to really be dropping the ball.

Off the top of my head, there's this one, where if it's him he's in the SAME SPOT AS HIS CAR. There's SCHRADER with one of the best reconstruction's I've seen, and a woman chopped to pieces, with pieces still being found months after.

Do. Better.

Unfortunately, authorities have confirmed the remains belong to Ronald King.

February 20, 2024

Damn, I really wanted to have found him in NY even if it was bad. I want to see eventually the location of the car and body if anyone happens to get that information onto a map. Wonder if my poking pushed this at all though. Early on I had a few ideas leading me back to the park, but bailed on the idea when i saw the NY guy. Confirmation Bias is a hell of a thing. Was totally wrong there and should have followed my gut instinct.

Glad to see a resolve, and RIP King, no one deserves to be lost.

Last edited:
If that's him Cincinnati seems to really be dropping the ball.

Off the top of my head, there's this one, where if it's him he's in the SAME SPOT AS HIS CAR. There's SCHRADER with one of the best reconstruction's I've seen, and a woman chopped to pieces, with pieces still being found months after.

Do. Better.
I don't see how Cincinnati dropped the ball.
People seem to forget that human remains are often not found for years and often in areas that were already searched. Remains are often hidden better than people think, even in cases with no foul play.

I don't see how Cincinnati dropped the ball.
People seem to forget that human remains are often not found for years and often in areas that were already searched. Remains are often hidden better than people think, even in cases with no foul play.
fair enough, i don't know much about CPD to really justify that statement, just frustration.

I'm waiting for more info though, really want to see how close my original theory (possible drug deal gone wrong) but i just can't see how he goes there, car stays there, his body stays there, and no one finds him for almost 3 years.

I honestly wish I drove over there to look around when I first found this one. Bit of a trek but I feel like would have found SOMETHING in person.

edit: morbid but are there any resources on actually learning this kind of stuff without just trying to find it my self (like decomposition times, common areas for bodies)? Are there resources for sleuthing that I just plain don't know about?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prettylaydie
Back