GUILTY OH - Samantha Greenlee, 22, pregnant, Columbus, 8 Oct 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Samantha's friends & family are holding a prayer vigil on Tuesday: https://www.facebook.com/events/1494561554129079/

My hinky meter is going off like crazy on this one! Sure hoping Samantha is found safe but I don't have a good feeling about this one. :( I really want to know more about the boyfriend and this "accidental" fire!

There is so little news on this in Columbus. No updates. Can't help but think LE knows a lot more than we're hearing...

I live very close the area and have close family friends now displaced and homeless due to the fire. We took them in one night but limited space. Hopefully LE solves this case quickly. Lots of rumors going on with this one

Family Of Missing Pregnant Woman Searching For Answers After Disappearance Nearly Two Weeks Ago
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A family is desperate to find a missing pregnant woman. 22-year-old Samantha Greenlee was last heard from October 8. Two days later, her apartment burned down. The family is planning a prayer vigil October 21. "Every day you just lose a little bit of that hope. You wonder now, 'where is she?' 'Who did something with her?' Because she's not just missing on her own," said Greenlee's grandmother, Darlene Byas. It's been 12 days since anyone's heard from Greenlee. Her family has no idea what happened. "She would have called her sister, her mom or her dad," said cousin Stacee Sheridan. That's what tipped everyone off, days without communication."The only reason we knew was when my daughter went there to check on her and her car was there," said Byas. The family found Greenlee came home from work at the Lennox Bravo restaurant the night of the eighth, didn't return for any shifts after and never used her phone again. She was three months pregnant, but missed a doctor's appointment on October 10. That same day, the apartment she shared with her boyfriend went up in flames. He says the dog kicked over a candle.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...after-disappearance-nearly-two-weeks-ago.html

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...after-disappearance-nearly-two-weeks-ago.html

It's been 12 days since anyone's heard from Greenlee. Her family has no idea what happened...

The family found Greenlee came home from work at the Lennox Bravo restaurant the night of the eighth, didn't return for any shifts after and never used her phone again. She was three months pregnant, but missed a doctor's appointment on October 10. That same day, the apartment she shared with her boyfriend went up in flames. He says the dog kicked over a candle.

eviction notice.

Dog kicked over a candle? Is the dog ok?

Weird weird weird. They will get you, Mr. you-know-who.

10502390_10152897191274369_2495929824829467722_n.png

22-year-old Samantha Greenlee hasn’t been seen or heard from for nearly two weeks. Just two days after she vanished, the apartment she shared with a boyfriend went up in flames.

Video at link -
http://www.10tv.com/content/section...eo=/videos/2014/10/21/missing-woman-vigil.xml

Police Records Show Now-Missing Woman Called Police Over Disputes With Boyfriend
On September 17, she called police to say her boyfriend was being aggressive and told her she had three days to leave. She also accused him of pushing her.

There was another call on September 20. Samantha told police her boyfriend was trying to put her out. She said he took money from her purse. In the call, she said she was 9-weeks pregnant and scared.

Investigators say that Samantha’s phone has not been used since the night of October 8, after she came home from the Lennox Bravo restaurant. She has since missed work and a doctor’s appointment.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...lled-police-over-disputes-with-boyfriend.html

The dog kicked over a candle, and the apartment burns down right after she goes missing?

Not buying that..

why are they not giving his name.? maybe someone knows him, saw him somewhere unusual during that time frame. did his miss work 8th-10th. without his name published, these details might never come out.
innocent till proven guilty. but still, isn't his name relavent ? as little info I can find on him (almost nill) is he in a witness protection program, know someone, related to someone? can't get over the withholding of his name.
need to confirm that he is the one named with her on the eviction (which was canceled) on the apt. that burned.

why are they not giving his name.? maybe someone knows him, saw him somewhere unusual during that time frame. did his miss work 8th-10th. without his name published, these details might never come out.
innocent till proven guilty. but still, isn't his name relavent ? as little info I can find on him (almost nill) is he in a witness protection program, know someone, related to someone? can't get over the withholding of his name.
need to confirm that he is the one named with her on the eviction (which was canceled) on the apt. that burned.

There is a different name (initial "J") being thrown out there on the police's FB page in a comment by CE (in the article posted 2 hours ago, 9:00pm EST).

Do they withhold names of possible perpetrators in they're minors?

Body of Missing Pregnant Woman Found Police have found the body of missing 22-year-old Samantha Greenlee. Her boyfriend confessed to police and has been charged with murder. Greenlee was three months pregnant.
Watch Reporter Mike McCarthy's LIVE updates on GDC: http://bit.ly/watchGDC

Jacob Ferrero charged with murder and aggravated arson . just check same link using his name.
I wasn't right, glad I waited till confirmation.
Radio said he led them to body.
Glad they found her, glad they got him, Sick she had to die. Why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55
Back