Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh..wow. This site is so wonderful because that did not even cross my mind. Good thinking! Also, on the Hill and Jaso murders..they were nude and some articles of clothing were found in the vicinity of where they were found. But...2 different methods of death...Jaso was stabbed to death and Hill was beaten so badly that they first thought she was shot in the head.
Worley would have been about 26 at the time of these murders.

There are killers out there, for example Travis Forbes (Kenia Monge), whose methods of death may vary.

(I can't get over how similar JW and JW are. The discussion of Ms. Gardner escaping is so similar to the other young lady who escaped from Jeffrey Willis, hand cuffs and everything. And Rebecca Bletsch. These guys seem to come from the same mold, imo.)

3 hours away from Chillicothe Ohio. so many young women murdered and dumped, wonder if he did vacation or business in the area

3 hours away from Chillicothe Ohio. so many young women murdered and dumped, wonder if he did vacation or business in the area

(Of course we have all wondered this from the beginning, and it very well could be him if he chose this area as one of his hunting grounds, perhaps passing through on his routes; however, and I could be tooootally wrong here, but I've always gotten a "local" vibe on the killer as far as Chillicothe, maybe a local drug dealer, but really, WHO KNOWS...jmo.)

(If he has ties to Virginia, wow, there again, 2 other killers operating in the area around the same time, RAT and JLM...if you guys find any links to Virginia we've got threads for "other possible victims" in the SK subforum which could be useful.)

(I'm really wondering if CODIS will hit on this guy in any other cases! Maybe there are cold cases with DNA collected, and maybe sitting in a cold case room, that has not been retested/rerun. I know that sometimes if a only a minute amount of DNA was recovered, and especially if it's collection was years ago before DNA testing had advanced, the sample may have been preserved so as to not use it all up in the initial test, and wait for DNA advancements in the future. Sometimes they only get one one shot with the DNA and have chosen to wait..)

Also, as an awful coincidence there was a JW (unknown middle name) arrested and convicted as a serial rapist and kidnapper in Oregon in 2008[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....

Not too familiar with this site, so my question is this: Are we supposed to start another thread about other probable/possible JDW cases? This thread is starting to be less and less about Sierah and more about what other crimes may have been committed.

Again, not admonishing or anything, just curious.

UGH!! I hate this ... I am coming home from a peaceful weekend away with my husband, and I did NOT want to see this outcome for precious Sierah. There is too much ugliness going on in the world right now! It can be overwhelming! Jashrema and Liacat---please feel the love and hugs from VA---where we have suffered more than too many losses of our precious young girls (Hannah Graham, Morgan Harrington, Alexis Murphy, Anjelica Hadsell...) The pain is like being punched in the gut every time. I hate, hate, hate waiting for the press conferences and then the arrest warrants and horrible stuff that comes out in court. I can't imagine how you all must feel as family. But we at WebSleuths will walk with you til justice is served. Don't give up on life--as much misery as there is, we have to look for the beauty and hold on to the wonderful memories. Praying today for hope and strength for your family.

(Of course we have all wondered this from the beginning, and it very well could be him if he chose this area as one of his hunting grounds, perhaps passing through on his routes; however, and I could be tooootally wrong here, but I've always gotten a "local" vibe on the killer as far as Chillicothe, maybe a local drug dealer, but really, WHO KNOWS...jmo.)

I agree the local dealer.................

Not too familiar with this site, so my question is this: Are we supposed to start another thread about other probable/possible JDW cases? This thread is starting to be less and less about Sierah and more about what other crimes may have been committed.

Again, not admonishing or anything, just curious.

I don't have a link to the post, but it was discussed yesterday (a separate thread for other possible victims). It was decided by a mod to wait until we have a little more info (what may have been found during excavation at his property, etc.).

Edited: post 695. Tlcya says: "Lets wait on other threads until we have more to go on. I am very anxious to read more about what specifically LE has said to indicate there may be more victims."

Of course my thoughts and prayers are with Sierah's loved ones, but my heart also goes out to Robin Gardner (his 1990 victim). She is undoubtedly reliving the horror of her experience in a fresh new way. I do so admire her courage in speaking out.

Have we heard yet how LE knew where to find Sierah's body? It seems like there was excavation equipment at the site yesterday and/or the day before. Did this guy give up her location? I just don't want him to have any deals or chances at parole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71