Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it will be weeks or months before additional info is released. This is bigger than anyone ever imagined.
It could take that long to finish searching his property.

She was reported missing and within a few short hours FBI was involved. They knew from the beginning. With whatever they are finding there is way more to this and they want to thurough. When it all comes out its going to be s
Alot for all families involved, IMO.

She was reported missing and within a few short hours FBI was involved. They knew from the beginning. With whatever they are finding there is way more to this and they want to thurough. When it all comes out its going to be s
I don't think anyone will ever recover. Sierah's murder has/will change this community forever. She is everyone's daughter/sister/cousin/friend. That's how this community operates. When this investigation is over it will be rocked to its core.

I'm sure it will be weeks or months before additional info is released. This is bigger than anyone ever imagined.
It could take that long to finish searching his property.

I agree that the investigation of JDW will take weeks or months, if not longer.. It shouldn't take much longer to wrap up the search of his property, imo..
Imo, a task force should be established to dwell into his past and any possible unknown victims,, There are quite a bit of cold case boxes that need to be dusted off..

Did he live alone on the property? That would give him allot of privacy.

Everything is a public record in our county. It looks like maybe a mom had lived there but I can't find obituary. In a previous post someone mentioned he had kids, I have not heard that locally. His house is close to the road, low traffic, but cornfields surround him.

Everything is a public record in our county. It looks like maybe a mom had lived there but I can't find obituary. In a previous post someone mentioned he had kids, I have not heard that locally. His house is close to the road, low traffic, but cornfields surround him.

From what I have found Mom and brother lived on the property.

Did he live alone on the property? That would give him allot of privacy.
That hasn't been made completely clear. Some say the brother lives in a trailer on the back of the property. And reports that his 97 yr old senile mother lived in the home. Nothing has been confirmed though.

I seem to have a delay tonight. Others posted same time.

I'm wondering if they already had their eye on him for something else.

Earlier this evening, around evening news time, a WTOL reporter posted a photo of the JW property search, saying that investigators have returned to search. This matched earlier reports that the road had been closed today and such. Shortly after the news cast, this reporter posted another statement saying the sheriff's office said there was not a new search or that they had not returned, but that they had been there all along.
So why:
A - would LE want the public to know they had been there all along? (They're not releasing any other info, so why clarify they've been there the whole time?)
B- do locals and this reporter seem to think they weren't there and had returned, and further, ot would seem the answer to that might be because the road was opened prior to that, so then the question becomes, 2B, why did the road re-close on Sunday afternoon and why so many vehicles on the road at that time?

I remember researching bicycle abductions during the Mickey Shunick <LA> abduction. They seem to be rare. although I did find one in Raleigh, NC that happened after Mickey was abducted. Since then I have wondered if the perp saw her story on the internet; copycat. The NC perp was arrested..

They really are not that rare. In the mid 70's there was a rash of men hitting women on bicycles with their car/truck in Southern Michigan then trying to abduct/rape. One famous case was Jill Berman from Bloomington Indiana.

Been away dealing with my real life, my husbands grandmother passed away, so it was a tough week. Coming and reading this story, with such a tragic ending, really puts things in perspective. His grandmother passing will leave a hole in our life, one that nothing can fill, however, we were so blessed to have her for so long. We can look at the room of people of who wouldn't be here without her, from children to great grandchildren. Their is solace in knowing she had a long life, had a chance to pursue her dreams and goals. From a bud, to a flower and back to earth again. But this robbed Sierah of all that. She was still just a flower bud, getting ready to bloom, to show everyone who loved her what she was and would be and there is just nothing that can take the injustice out of that. Right now I'm so angry, angry that anyone could think they have the right to take a precious life, one that was truly still just beginning. One that was beautiful, inside and out. Part of me wants to speak about getting justice for her, I'm usually the first to say end these type of people, but right now I'm just stuck on the totality of knowing there will never be enough justice to equal out the balance beam of wrong and right. This is just unfair. Completely unfair, and I am so so sorry for all those who loved her and will carry many unfair burdens that have been put on them because of the actions of a monster. My prayers are with you.

Thank you for giving us a local perspective, so very helpful!! Has anyone mentioned doing business with this guy, either in the past or more recent? How is he supporting himself? I'll have to pull up that GIS photo of his property again. There was something at the rear of the property that looked like a trailer. Thanks again!

The comment about JW having kids was corrected in a later post with the poster clarifying that the neighbor has kids, not JW.

I think you're quoted the wrong post. I said his mom and brother live on the property. Not his kids.

I remember researching bicycle abductions during the Mickey Shunick <LA> abduction. They seem to be rare. although I did find one in Raleigh, NC that happened after Mickey was abducted. Since then I have wondered if the perp saw her story on the internet; copycat. The NC perp was arrested..
OT - I believe there was one in Hawaii, Dana Ireland...http://karisable.com/crdanai.htm

ETA these killing seem to always be very brutal for some reason..

I believe the road was open for a time, but no one ever said that LE had left. I had to drive down K, not to gawk, but to actually get to a specific place and there was a Delta cop parked across the road. I assumed it was to stop all the gawkers.
It was like a parade route and it's sickening.

I don't think anyone will ever recover. Sierah's murder has/will change this community forever. She is everyone's daughter/sister/cousin/friend. That's how this community operates. When this investigation is over it will be rocked to its core.

I couldn't agree more! It's so different in the country, you move there to be safe. You grow up there feeling safe. I don't think anyone in the area will be untouched or unaffected by this because everyone will always be wondering who's lurking on the corn behind you.

If he didn't work much then he had allot of time on his hands, time to play his game. and probably lived off his mothers SS check.
Never married??? He looks like he didn't miss any meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx