Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live 13 minutes down County Rd. T from where the abduction happened. Unfortunately after dark the area is pretty scarcely traveled. He could have kept her hidden and incapacitated until dark and then moved her the 7 miles down 6 with very little concern of traffic. This whole situation scares me deeply since my kids have been up and down these rodes on their bikes. Actually driving from where she was taken to the creep's house is surreal, and sad. His house is very secluded, and fields all around. That area is so dark at night. There are no street lights, houses are sporadic except for a few newer ones clumped together just south of Evergreen. The whole situation breaks my heart, and I hope for a quick resolution to this case, and if there are others which I believe in my heart there are, their families get the answers they need.

That is very odd. I wonder if police followed up with the mother the next day to ask whether she had called and whether she was okay.

How long did it take police to arrive after the 911 call? Perhaps it an hour later.

Everyone is so great here I love how you can keep bringing up new avenues and I meant to ask about this a couple days ago but was still reeling from all the major new info that we were trying to process that I never got around to it I forgot later. but yes I too find that very peculiar that someone called saying the mother was choking and then when the police arrived she was sleeping! it seems strange! And also in reference to whoever commented that perhaps JDW enjoyed calling the police out like he was getting his jollies from the risk ...... i agree with that . I mean that's crazy that the news said more than 12 times in a couple years span that 911 was called from that house. that just it's very strange to me also knowing what kind of setup he had there. I think he enjoyed the cat-and-mouse game, kind of similar to how the Zodiac Killer toyed with the police .and I also think maybe he felt like if he had a good repertoire with the local police that he wouldn't seem suspicious to them. He probably always acted very Cavalier when they would show up and talk normal conversations with them and be very delightful... I'm guessing.

I understood that to mean that he had not killed before - although I rather doubt that is true.
That is an interesting thought as well. But there are female bodies that surfaced before 1990, pending he is the attacker. I will tell you, I've been living around the Toledo area for 27 years and it seems like every year it's another woman found. It's insane!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

maybe mother thought live in girlfriend and baby born in barn? and everyone left one day? Was JDW living at mothers in 88-89? I have to look it up...........thought he lived in Toledo?

Even if he didn't live at the farm then i believe he would still use the area for hiding bodies. Killers almost always go back to a place they know. Why would he try to hide a body in the city when he could go back home where it's remote ? And as for the possibility that others living there would notice victims being held there , IDK....on one hand I think to myself that certain people definitely should have noticed such activities occurring , yet on the other hand you hear about other cases where flabbergasted family or neighbors cannot believe they didn't know something was going on. Look at Jacy Dugard s case. She was hidden in that creeps back yard for , what, 2 decades ?? And that was with the social workers doimg regular visits to the home all the time ! Crazy !! So I have learned to never say never w/ these sickos , and also to never assume someone will notice something .and this case in particular is full of shocks and unbelievable circumstance and of unfathomable magnitude.

Is this what you are referring to?

"Only once do we see where deputies went into his home, that was a call for his mother choking. Worley said she was fine. A deputy went inside and checked to see that the mother was in fact sleeping. "

It is unclear who called "a call FOR his mother". It doesn't sound like she called. Maybe the other family member who lives on the property. But that's IMO.
I know it said FOR her. I just think the call seems odd. To call 911, I think it was mentioned 12 times, it seems like someone was trying to get the police to investigate.

Hey Everyone,

We are going to close down this thread and open up a new one in about 10 minutes.

Thank you,
Tricia

Everyone is so great here I love how you can keep bringing up new avenues and I meant to ask about this a couple days ago but was still reeling from all the major new info that we were trying to process that I never got around to it I forgot later. but yes I too find that very peculiar that someone called saying the mother was choking and then when the police arrived she was sleeping! it seems strange! And also in reference to whoever commented that perhaps JDW enjoyed calling the police out like he was getting his jollies from the risk ...... i agree with that . I mean that's crazy that the news said more than 12 times in a couple years span that 911 was called from that house. that just it's very strange to me also knowing what kind of setup he had there. I think he enjoyed the cat-and-mouse game, kind of similar to how the Zodiac Killer toyed with the police .and I also think maybe he felt like if he had a good repertoire with the local police that he wouldn't seem suspicious to them. He probably always acted very Cavalier when they would show up and talk normal conversations with them and be very delightful... I'm guessing.
From what I've gathered, the locals that know him, kept their distance. But I think with the police, he was cavalier. I mean he had to have had some kind of easy relationship with the police to have called 911, 12 times and no investigation.

I know it said FOR her. I just think the call seems odd. To call 911, I think it was mentioned 12 times, it seems like someone was trying to get the police to investigate.

Most of the calls appear to have been made by Worley himself.

Reports show the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office was no stranger to Worley or his property. Since 2004, Worley called deputies about 15 times with reports for his home or neighborhood. Most complaints show a persistent fear of people trespassing on his property or stealing from him.

One such call from May, 2011, detailed errant newspaper deliveries left on the driveway instead of the designated box.

“He believes that the wrong people will see the papers and notice that he is not home and break into his house,” the deputy wrote.

Additional calls from Worley alerted deputies to a neighbor’s alarm, a barking dog, door-to-door salesmen peddling vacuums, and signs of possible burglaries in the future. He repeatedly told officials of cars stopping at, or driving slowly past, his property.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...Worley-bombarded-sheriff-with-complaints.html

I don't recall reading anything saying the calls were 911 calls. Some may have been; some may not have been.

Calling 911 in my burg about newspapers will get you a chewing out before you get hung up on.

Even if he didn't live at the farm then i believe he would still use the area for hiding bodies. Killers almost always go back to a place they know. Why would he try to hide a body in the city when he could go back home where it's remote ? And as for the possibility that others living there would notice victims being held there , IDK....on one hand I think to myself that certain people definitely should have noticed such activities occurring , yet on the other hand you hear about other cases where flabbergasted family or neighbors cannot believe they didn't know something was going on. Look at Jacy Dugard s case. She was hidden in that creeps back yard for , what, 2 decades ?? And that was with the social workers doimg regular visits to the home all the time ! Crazy !! So I have learned to never say never w/ these sickos , and also to never assume someone will notice something .and this case in particular is full of shocks and unbelievable circumstance and of unfathomable magnitude.
He lived there in 1989 per the directories.

But it appears most of the calls were made by him. There is another news article regarding the 911 calls, that gave more details. I don't think his Mom was calling 911, JMO.

But it appears most of the calls were made by him. There is another news article regarding the 911 calls, that gave more details. I don't think his Mom was calling 911, JMO.

Was it not a nurse who reported suspected abuse? Can't find where I read it now.

Please continue your discussion on thread # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member