Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waterville or Whitehouse?
But anyway, thank you!!! How did you find it???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm not familiar with the area at all. Before today I had never heard of either place. It definitely said Waterville though. I have access to a database that isn't available on the Internet. Let me know if you need anything else.

Can you please link where you found the information?

It's not linkable (I have a subscription to a database) but I'm happy to provide any other details I can on it. Just let me know what you're looking for specifically and I'll see if it's available.

I'm not familiar with the area at all. Before today I had never heard of either place. It definitely said Waterville though. I have access to a database that isn't available on the Internet. Let me know if you need anything else.
Deltucky explained the fine details between Whitehouse and Waterville. Thank you for the case info!!

It's not linkable (I have a subscription to a database) but I'm happy to provide any other details I can on it. Just let me know what you're looking for specifically and I'll see if it's available.
Do you mind sharing the database you use? I'm always looking for new places to research.

Secor Park is right out Central (20) also. Less frequented by people..very woodsy. They even have a graveyard there. Secor Park has always kind of freaked me out a bit for some reason. I shudder to think what may be in our metroparks systems...especially Oak Openings and Secor.
Agree. I don't know if you locals remember, Pearson Park has had its share of crimes. It's on the east side of the river in Oregon. The parks here are very dense with trees. An opportunists playground.

Any chance you can see any traffic/criminal outside of Ohio? Trucking employment..a CDL? Is this what you mean as searchable data?

Sure. Maybe a vote would be a good idea. Just to give us a place to start, I would NOT request any transcripts from Maumee. From Maumee, I would request the following: Police reports, affidavits/complaints, search warrants if any, any statements made by victim(s), Report on JDW (this could be called a bond report, a public safety assessment, a background investigation, it is really a criminal history and includes information from the defendant such as previous employers, previous addresses, current employer and address, and an assortment of other person information). Anyone please chime in if I am missing something there.

As for Common Pleas, you guys can vote on any transcripts. There is a fee for transcripts. In addition to the information stated at the previous court, maybe include the detective's report, additional reports from officers and/or witnesses at the scene or interviewed by LE, pre-sentence investigation report, any psychological evaluations completed (Typically through Court Diagnostics and Treatment Center but I have no clue if they used them in 1990 as well), and risk assessment (such as ORAZ), I would also specifically request the entire discovery packet. There would be information in there that I couldn't possibly name because it varies so much from case to case. I think that should cover it but again, if anyone has any ideas of things to add, please do so. I am not in any way trying to make this list all inclusive. I am merely trying to help someone who may not know what specifically she should ask for and I would hate for her to inadvertently limit her request and end up with next to nothing.
Thank you!! Wonderful insight and info!!

She addressed a 47 page criminal history report I believe. That is what i referred to in the other post. It could be a presentness investigation, it could just be the criminal background report they compile at the begging in an attempt to use it as a bond tool and it does have personal information from the defendant in it. The actual document they showed that she was reading from was Worley's motion for Juducal Release. Because we cannot view the dockets, we do not know how many motions for Judicial Release he had filed. Had he filed more than one, I would ask for them all. It sounds like he included a lot of personal information about himself in there but we know he included a lot of BS too. I'm sure that is something the sleuths would LOVE to see! Good eye SueDOmin!NotNice, maybe sure to request any motions for Judicial Release or Early Release by JW. Say it both ways just in case the terminology was different then and they try to play hardball with you. I mean, only if the group agrees that would be something interesting.
I have to ask. Lawyer or paralegal?? Or just darn good??!! You are on it! I appreciate you taking the time to break this down. I took screen shots and I'm going to make a list to ensure I get it all. What do you suggest I say as my reason for the documents??

Updated: An Attorney!! Thank you for adding your experience and knowledge to this forum!!😊

:rose:

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/F...ah-Joughin-and-promotes-safety-389017012.html

Fulton-Co-walk-honors-Sierah-Joughin-and-promotes-safety-389017012.html

Any chance you can see any traffic/criminal outside of Ohio? Trucking employment..a CDL? Is this what you mean as searchable data?

I checked for weapons permits, professional licenses, voter records, UCC filings, and a bunch of other permits and the only thing that shows up is his voter registration, which was dated 4/18/95 at the same CR 6 address we have. He may have other permits, like trucking for example, but nothing I could find.

He has a bankruptcy in 1998, atty Mark Powers. I think we already discussed that tho.

Nothing else notable except the criminal charges, all in OH that I can tell.

Hope this helps.

Do you mind sharing the database you use? I'm always looking for new places to research.

I use a paid subscription to Been Verified. The problem though is you cannot link to information found in it. There is no public URL to a report. I can give you all the case numbers, etc. but no link.
I'm going to flag my own post and see if it's ok to download a report and share with you all because I don't believe that has been touched on in the TOS.

I use a paid subscription to Been Verified. The problem though is you cannot link to information found in it. There is no public URL to a report. I can give you all the case numbers, etc. but no link.
I'm going to flag my own post and see if it's ok to download a report and share with you all because I don't believe that has been touched on in the TOS.
Thanks for sharing the database info!

That subscription also gives prior addresses...any addresses besides CR6 address? Thanks so much!!

Hi again.

I haven’t had much time to follow this over the last few days, and the time I’m using now has been stolen from sleep.

I know that a few people asked me some questions after I posted, but I haven’t been able to keep very good track of them. I apologize for any I may have missed.
One of the questions was about any classic cars JDW may have had. Unfortunately, any knowledge I might have about that would be secondhand, and not usable per the Terms.
Welcome to WS ginx! While I don't have a link handy, there were many posts in the first few threads (I think mostly the second and third) that provided links to his trucking license information.

Thank you.

I have looked at his trucking company information. What I was talking about was information pertaining to other trucking jobs he may have had, especially what companies he may have worked for prior to starting his own company. As a general rule, one does not obtain a CDL and then apply for authority and start a company. Usually, they drive for someone else first and gain some experience before they strike out on their own.

This seems especially likely considering that everyone is reporting that he transported mobile homes. That is a fairly specialized niche to break into without some other experience beforehand. Now, lots of people around here have CDLs that never worked (or ever will work) a long haul trucking job, but most of them aren’t starting their own trucking companies, either.

As to JDWs MO. In my opinion, it’s likely that if he did indeed kill serially, Sierah’s case may not actually represent his typical MO. Granted, it follows the MO from the first case; at least the abduction part seems to line up, to some extent, which still isn’t entirely determined. Yet, I can’t help but think that his MO had evolved from there and that this might have been more of a nostalgia thing.

For one thing, he went undetected for a very long time between 1990 and 2016. If girls were being snatched off bicycles, it seems like an earlier case may have prompted a similar LE response. Of course, if other potential victims were in other areas, that would make it more unlikely that LE would come across him so quickly, but striking close to home like that would then represent a change in MO.

Additionally, it seems like the quick search launched for Sierah may have thrown him off his intended plan, whatever that might have been. Therefore, even if the abduction followed his usual pattern, nothing after that point would have.

Something else to think about was whether or not he would have known she was local without having stalked her ahead of time. He might not have known exactly HOW local she was from where he took her, but a person out biking is extremely likely to be fairly local…within 10 to 15 miles, I’d say. Sure, people do ride farther than that or go to other places to ride, but bike riding is, more often than not, quite a local activity. Especially out on county roads.

If JDW is a methodical, long-time serial killer, it stands to reason that this case represents a departure from his typical behavior, and so it will be difficult to determine his usual MO until authorities release more information related to additional victims.

I think she fought him hard...
The scratches on his arms was from her...
The bruising on his legs was from her kicking him after he grabbed her from behind..much like kids do...

No access to search warrants, I'm guessing? :)

The bruising on his legs was from her kicking him after he grabbed her from behind..much like kids do...

Agree. I guess he didn't hit her with his bike or vehicle as she should have been down for a while.

So maybe he acted like his bike broke down and flagged her to him while she was passing by.

But idk. Because Mickey Schumick was hit by the predators truck and she still put up a fight in his vehicle.

So maybe JWs motorcycle didn't do the original damage that he wanted it to do.

Especially since these killers ultimately want the victim alive even if hurt.

So they try to be cautious enough to not kill the victim upon the hit and abduction ruse that they use.

Idk.

Agree froginTtown, Ce fought JDW with mind, soul, and spirit. Even though he had the element of surprise, towered over her, and was twice her size, 'She gave her all'.. ...and yes the scratches and cuts on his arms were indicative that she knew that forensics would be her only withness; 'her silent nonbiased witness'. The bruising on his legs, likely from foot and shin kicks, that Ce had practiced many times before in her self defense class.. From meager info known, the one thing that we do know for sure is; "Ce kicked serial predator JDW's as***"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3