Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo. Most predators don't know names to mention. Jmo.

So a psyhco therapist can't report names. But they can report ongoing intent by the predator. Jmo.

So if you know that this person is not going to hesitate to abduct more women in the future.

Then since this was a court mandated session.

Then I would like to think that the therapist should have told someone of future intent. Jmo.

I believe in the first or second thread this was discussed. It was never reported in MSM that this information wasn't reported to LE. It may have been reported, but because there was no specific threat no action was taken. It's my opinion that JDW was known by LE and most definitely on their radar.

Question. If he told his therapist things while being mandated to see a therapist via parole conditions.

Then wasn't his therapist suppose to tell the courts that he stated that he has learned and his next abduction victim will be buried?
It was reported, it was in his file. That is how the news obtained the info.

Regarding pinging and locating phones: Almost all cell phones have GPS standard, or they can traingulate between 3 cell towers to pin point location. They could pinpoint the exact location of JDWs phone and SJ's, too. Here is a link to a 2012 article that explains how cell phones are pinged: "http://pursuitmag.com/locating-mobile-phones-through-pinging-and-triangulation/" But LE needed the warrant to ping.

Something in the LE warrant wording at the beginning leads me to infer that JDW was using SJ's phone and replying texts to her boyfriend as if he were her (Or forcing her to reply) between the hours of 6:45-10pm. Because suddenly at 10pm JK could not make contact with her, whereas before it seemed like he was in contact with her? I don't know of any kids today that go longer than 3 hours without texting one another unless they're asleep. I think he called her because the way she was texting was weird. She didn't answer the call. Up until perhaps 9:30 the texting conversation could have been happening between JDW and JK.

Wondering if they tracked SJs phone to JDWs house? Did LE go up to everyone's houses and talk to all the owners? Doubtful. They were watching him and organizing warrants. Maybe they had to wait for him to arrive home because he was out taking care of his 'business'. The went up to him and talked to him, and when they did so, LE caught him off guard. He did not even think to cover his arms/legs - or didn't have time to. When the first interview with JDW took place, he probably had just arrived home from burying SJ.

Regarding pinging and locating phones: Almost all cell phones have GPS standard, or they can traingulate between 3 cell towers to pin point location. They could pinpoint the exact location of JDWs phone and SJ's, too. Here is a link to a 2012 article that explains how cell phones are pinged: "http://pursuitmag.com/locating-mobile-phones-through-pinging-and-triangulation/" But LE needed the warrant to ping.

Something in the LE warrant wording at the beginning leads me to infer that JDW was using SJ's phone and replying texts to her boyfriend as if he were her (Or forcing her to reply) between the hours of 6:45-10pm. Because suddenly at 10pm JK could not make contact with her, whereas before it seemed like he was in contact with her? I don't know of any kids today that go longer than 3 hours without texting one another unless they're asleep. I think he called her because the way she was texting was weird. She didn't answer the call. Up until perhaps 9:30 the texting conversation could have been happening between JDW and JK.

Wondering if they tracked SJs phone to JDWs house? Did LE go up to everyone's houses and talk to all the owners? Doubtful. They were watching him and organizing warrants. Maybe they had to wait for him to arrive home because he was out taking care of his 'business'. The went up to him and talked to him, and when they did so, LE caught him off guard. He did not even think to cover his arms/legs - or didn't have time to. When the first interview with JDW took place, he probably had just arrived home from burying SJ.
This was a previous thought that he was texting the boyfriend as if he was SJ but the boyfriend had no contact with her after they went ways. He was waiting for her text when she got home.

Yes they did go door to door talking to people who lived on that street.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I know I saw it mentioned somewhere about helicopters with infrared cameras were used. Even without the cameras I think that searchers in a copter would see something was going on. Does anybody know when this was? I am thinking that he buried SJ within hours of her abduction. When he tried to go back to the abduction site and saw activity he went back to the barn and killed her and buried her. IMO he had to do it at night as I remember a woman posting on facebook about her husband seeing LE activity around his employer hours before they announced they found her body. With that in mind JDW would have been spotted by employees if he buried her while employees were around. After that first night and people being aware and alert any activity would have been noticed as suspicious that I doubt he buried her then. After the adrenaline rush wore off he was probably so exhausted that he went to bed and slept much of July 20th and did not get to do much cleaning up his place before LE got there probably between 11am-12pm on July 21. Even if he did wait until the second night to bury her I do not think he had much time for what he wanted
to do. He had to sleep. I am assuming that other people who live there were on the property and he had to go about much of his regular daily activity to not raise their suspicions.

Did he not have a home phone to get number records or is that not a thing anymore?

In that 2 hours could he have been talking to someone about where he was located to bring a truck? I know all evidence points that he acted alone.

I know I saw it mentioned somewhere about helicopters with infrared cameras were used. Even without the cameras I think that searchers in a copter would see something was going on. Does anybody know when this was? I am thinking that he buried SJ within hours of her abduction. When he tried to go back to the abduction site and saw activity he went back to the barn and killed her and buried her. IMO he had to do it at night as I remember a woman posting on facebook about her husband seeing LE activity around his employer hours before they announced they found her body. With that in mind JDW would have been spotted by employees if he buried her while employees were around. After that first night and people being aware and alert any activity would have been noticed as suspicious that I doubt he buried her then. After the adrenaline rush wore off he was probably so exhausted that he went to bed and slept much of July 20th and did not get to do much cleaning up his place before LE got there probably between 11am-12pm on July 21. Even if he did wait until the second night to bury her I do not think he had much time for what he wanted
to do. He had to sleep. I am assuming that other people who live there were on the property and he had to go about much of his regular daily activity to not raise their suspicions.

After the sheriff’s office found the bike early Wednesday morning [July 20], it contacted the state for help. Using a helicopter with infrared vision, officials searched the area before contacting the FBI and other agencies at daylight that day.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/21/Woman-missing-volunteers-help-search.html

I don't think he vould have buried her the first night without being detected by the helicopters.

As far as the wheat/grass it was probably to compare to the burial site.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I posted this a couple of times.

"After the sheriff’s office found the bike early Wednesday morning, it contacted the state for help. Using a helicopter with infrared vision, officials searched the area before contacting the FBI and other agencies at daylight that day." Toledo Blade--http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...lp-search.html

The implication is that they used the infared after midnight and were all over the area. I agree if they were using a helicopter with infrared vision at night, I am sure they would be scanning not just the site where the bike was found but would have been looking around the area as well.

This has me in the hopeful camp that he buried her that night before midnight. I don't see him being able to get to the burial site, dig and be unseen by others on that Wednesday and Thursday. Hopeful about the least horrible, I know.

Sorry for a second post so quickly but I had a thought and would like some input. The no money and we are a poor family does not add up. It has been brought up at every legal case he has been involved in. Between having multiple vehicles and electronics there are things like utilities, food, medicine, insurance, gasoline and property taxes to pay.

Obviously there is some sort of money at his disposal to be able to afford 2 cell phones. Even if they are what are refered to as throw away phones I can't imagine anyone who is as destitute as he tries to claim spending any money on them. The only thing I can think is that they are his mothers and brothers free lifeline phones from the government with 200 minutes a month on them.

Anyway to the point. Between the electronic recording devices and the torture chamber I can;t help but wonder if he isn't selling "snuff tapes". I know there are questions as to if these things really are out there as none has ever been found. There is even a million dollar reward for someone who can prove a commercially available one.

Snopes has said that the rumors are false they exist. Here is the link for them about it.
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/snuff.asp

Gosh, maybe I missed something, but I am so sorry if any mods were treated poorly, We have had a lot of good info in this case, and I do hope it becomes available again. In the meantime, mods please take my apology for any disrespect you encountered from anyone here. WS is the exceptional place it is because of you and I do try my best to remember that. Thanks for your wonderful assistance when we need your help!

Sorry for a second post so quickly but I had a thought and would like some input. The no money and we are a poor family does not add up. It has been brought up at every legal case he has been involved in. Between having multiple vehicles and electronics there are things like utilities, food, medicine, insurance, gasoline and property taxes to pay.

Obviously there is some sort of money at his disposal to be able to afford 2 cell phones. Even if they are what are refered to as throw away phones I can't imagine anyone who is as destitute as he tries to claim spending any money on them. The only thing I can think is that they are his mothers and brothers free lifeline phones from the government with 200 minutes a month on them.

Anyway to the point. Between the electronic recording devices and the torture chamber I can;t help but wonder if he isn't selling "snuff tapes". I know there are questions as to if these things really are out there as none has ever been found. There is even a million dollar reward for someone who can prove a commercially available one.

Snopes has said that the rumors are false they exist. Here is the link for them about it.
That has been a concern of mine myself, or really degrading *advertiser censored* that his victims' might be too afraid of coming forward about.

Gosh, maybe I missed something, but I am so sorry if any mods were treated poorly, We have had a lot of good info in this case, and I do hope it becomes available again. In the meantime, mods please take my apology for any disrespect you encountered from anyone here. WS is the exceptional place it is because of you and I do try my best to remember that. Thanks for your wonderful assistance when we need your help!

Agreed! Our mods are wonderful and it is often a thankless job that they do. To Tricia and all our Mods, please accept my thanks for the wonderful work you ALL do!

All hearings should be open to the public but if I recall correctly, this is just his preliminary hearing. His attorney most likely does NOT want the actual hearing to be held because of the evidence it would bring out that will be hurtful to his client. In all likelihood, he will waive this hearing and consent to be bound over to the grand jury just as he did with the abduction charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the likelihood that he'll just toss in the towel, admit his guilt, and waive both a grand jury and a trial? Given how much evidence LE has against him, don't you think his attorney has advised him that a guilty plea is in his best interest? Would there still be a trial, for sentencing purposes?

What is the likelihood that he'll just toss in the towel, admit his guilt, and waive both a grand jury and a trial? Given how much evidence LE has against him, don't you think his attorney has advised him that a guilty plea is in his best interest? Would there still be a trial, for sentencing purposes?
He's to into himself and lies. He'll say LE or the lights in the sky made him do everything. He never wants to take blame of reality.

I wouldn't go into Mansfield if someone paid me. You know...the warden, his wife, and 20 year old daughter were kidnapped by an escapee and all were murdered in the cornfield.
My stepmother had a distant relative incarcerated there when I was a little girl. Her mother wanted to go visit that relative, so she drove her down there, taking us kids along. It was a spooky place back then. It was shut down in 1990.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

He's to into himself and lies. He'll say LE or the lights in the sky made him do everything. He never wants to take blame of reality.

I still think the lights were someone playing with a drone and he was concerned they saw or photographed something he didn't want out.

I still think the lights were someone playing with a drone and he was concerned they saw or photographed something he didn't want out.

He is also +/- 15 miles from the airport so maybe it was a plane.

He is also +/- 15 miles from the airport so maybe it was a plane.

Valid point, they hold all of the time. There is a small one a cross the line in Ottawa Lake, Michigan on Smith Rd.

I do not know this for sure, but I think maybe he has been deemed by SSA DDS (Social Security Administration, Disability Determination Services) to be disabled due to a "substance use disorder," which would be dependence on alcohol and/or drugs. If so, he would receive a monthly check, medicaid/medicare health insurance, and other entitlements such as food stamps, and possibly the added benefit of a cell phone with 200 minutes a month paid for by the State of Ohio/federal government.

This is just my suspicion, not fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member