Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind...I figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by TDW59 View Post
Otto, I have just spent a big chunk of time trying to find the "reader's digest abridged version" of the speculated timeline you posted to me. Cannot find it. Your original one with theory is page 40 thread 5. the short version should be 4 or 5 pages or more after that.
do you have better search skills?
Not really - let's build it again:

6:30-6:45 Sierah abducted
6:30-800 Police ask for witnesses to motorcyclist with open face helmet near bicycle location
Worley cell phone pings for 2 hours near bicycle location
10PM boyfriend unable to reach Sierah
11PM Sierah reported missing
12:03AM Sierah bike located

TIME ?? Police canvas Worley property (I thought this was 3AM, a few hours later, but I might be mistaken)
Warrant times ??

Attached is location of bike, Worley property, and body.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.

Name:SierahJoughin.jpg
Views:38
Size:64.6 KB
ID:99513
Otto
1st warrant time: 7/21/16 @2000
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57a6d64045666/Screenshot_20160807-023203.png?
Arrest: 7/22/16 am before 1121 per news
https://mobile.twitter.com/13abc/status/756554540229414912

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It is a range of addresses. 14792 , from the streetview, appears to be Evergreen High School. The other number, panned 360° shows various single family homes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Check the names of those swabbed for DNA......most likely one of those people live at that address.

Check the names of those stabbed for DNA......most likely one of those people live at that address.

I had a turned around number...they are the range of the school complexes.

I had a turned around number...they are the range of the school complexes.

Ok so that's where they gathered evidence and maybe asked for certain people to volunteer DNA? I don't know why a family member would be there otherwise.

Ok so that's where they gathered evidence and maybe asked for certain people to volunteer DNA? I don't know why a family member would be there otherwise.

I can't read the second name.

And he may not be able to get there alone?

attachment.php

http://nbc24.com/news/local/delta-man-charged-with-abduction

Attachments

• 1-bc4e8112a4.jpg
    1-bc4e8112a4.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 594
Imo, JDW, age 57 when arrested was in his teens when he first used the services of of a specific public defender that he has requested in this case. It has been my observation that many if not most serial sexual predators/killers cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality during their teens... jmo

http://nbc24.com/news/local/delta-man-charged-with-abduction

Delta man accused of abducting female on same day Sierah Joughin went missing
BY AMULYA RAGHUVEER FRIDAY, JULY 22ND 2016

In court on Friday, Worley, appeared unemotional or sympathetic, rather more worried about his legal representation. He has requested a specific public defender whom he has known for 40 years; however, the judge made no guarantee that he will receive his request.

<snipped & BBM>

That's why I got it!! Read up!!! The date of the warrant I'm referring to is 7/24. Her body was found 7/23 and not on his property. They had "reason to believe" there was a human remain. That's the legal aspect. The reality is IMO they found a body, but couldn't do anything with it bc they didn't have a warrant. Besides it COMPLETELY matches up with local rumors. Not that, that means anything, but people talk, and that's the reality.

I have no knowledge on how search warrants work so this may be a simple question to many but I am sure some people are wondering also. They were at his property originally to find things that would be evidence in SJ's case. Now let us suppose tests determine that the blood found on the barn walls is not Ce's but another possible victim(s). I am going to figure that to LE and forensics it was obvious almost immediately by the amounts found as well as the different states of deterioration of blood evidence some were likely older. Does LE then need to get another warrant in order for that to used for evidence in a case against JDW in her abduction and probable death? Do they need to get another warrant worded in the way that the one Notnice26 posted that states we suspect multiple things will be found that come from multiple victims so that everything and anything incriminating found can be used as evidence for any victims they find any DNA for. Can they run the DNA through the victim database for potential matches prior to getting one that states looking for evidence of other victims?

I know that many times things that should be simple are often made complicated just to be sure that all the T's are crossed and the i's dotted. I honestly I feel sympathy for the LEO's that have to deal with all this paperwork and redundancy when all they want to do is be able to bring closure to families. It is just really sad that many times families don't get to see justice served in their loved one's name in cases because of some insignificant technical detail that got overlooked in the initial investigation of another vics case. Hopefully this makes sense to anyone but me.

I have no knowledge on how search warrants work so this may be a simple question to many but I am sure some people are wondering also. They were at his property originally to find things that would be evidence in SJ's case. Now let us suppose tests determine that the blood found on the barn walls is not Ce's but another possible victim(s). I am going to figure that to LE and forensics it was obvious almost immediately by the amounts found as well as the different states of deterioration of blood evidence some were likely older. Does LE then need to get another warrant in order for that to used for evidence in a case against JDW in her abduction and probable death? Do they need to get another warrant worded in the way that the one Notnice26 posted that states we suspect multiple things will be found that come from multiple victims so that everything and anything incriminating found can be used as evidence for any victims they find any DNA for. Can they run the DNA through the victim database for potential matches prior to getting one that states looking for evidence of other victims?

I know that many times things that should be simple are often made complicated just to be sure that all the T's are crossed and the i's dotted. I honestly I feel sympathy for the LEO's that have to deal with all this paperwork and redundancy when all they want to do is be able to bring closure to families. It is just really sad that many times families don't get to see justice served in their loved one's name in cases because of some insignificant technical detail that got overlooked in the initial investigation of another vics case. Hopefully this makes sense to anyone but me.

I think (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that if the warrant states specifically "blood evidence" or whatever, that then any and all blood evidence found is fair game, regardless of who the DNA ends up belonging to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that if the warrant states specifically "blood evidence" or whatever, that then any and all blood evidence found is fair game, regardless of who the DNA ends up belonging to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the "blood evidence" belonged to some animal he was preparing for the family food source, and to from any humans. This whole case is so worrisome.

Does anyone else have trouble opening Tapatalk links? (I am using an old iPad and they won't open)

7c043de132c5c91c96d28a1588884a37.jpg

In the first one there is a normal barn sized entrance obscured by the sign. Yes you could get a vehicle into it if that is what someone was asking

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

To rule out as a participant in a crime possibly. Or to exclude the person from saying that wasn't mine it belongs to xx

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Without going back through the search warrants, I thought LE had listed evidence of prior abductions and additional victims. I would think that cover any thing they found that was not connected to SJ. Or at least be a a start for any possible additional cases.

When they said no FURTHER remains I'm going to say they had found some but not since then. FBI is still there combing through and putting events together. Do they normally take this long at a residence? I would think they are trying to get positive IDs before disclosing further info.

I remember watching the LIVE feed on WTOL and at one point they were digging around and people went running over there. I feel they found something.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member