Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is where LE come in to say there was no more remains found on his property.
Which brings me to believe what I said earlier they should canvas more areas because he was out burying evidence or others during that time not on his property. He knew they were getting close.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I don't think anything much will be found on the current homesite .... but ......I keep thinking of how much larger this home property of his was at one time, Was he around at the time it was larger? Would he have scouted the larger property site long before it started being sold off, and be familiar with the places he chose for burial of anything (items or people). How thoroughly has the stepfather's family property from years ago been checked.

JDW likely used fantasy, masturbation, and other mental simulation for walking through his future planned abductions.. These mental practices would have enabled him to refine his MO and experiment before actually committing the assaults/abductions. This is referred to as 'mental time travel' where the
fantasy allows the offender to reflect on the past, present and future, in order to devise a better plan to achieve the goal of completing their deviant crimes.
JDW would likely have attempted to replicate the fantasies that he had rehearsed in his mind to insure consistency once acted on.

JDW; no stranger to this devious game was surely caught off guard when SJ put up such a valiant fight which disrupted his scripted pre-planned assault, causing him unexpected injury and altering his mentally rehearsed plan. A courageous victim resisting and fighting back was likely something that he had never factored in or experienced before, imo. JDW was no longer in control. His actions were now being dictated by his targeted victim, causing him extreme stress and forcing him to react, while altering his behaviors and well laid plans.. The deviation from his plans is what led to his downfall, imo..
'Good always triumphs over evil'!

A theory as to why JDW would attempt to abduct a victim so close to home is that his mental state may have deteriorated over time
due to substance abuse, or overconfidence in his ability to remain free from capture...jmo

I don't think anything much will be found on the current homesite .... but ......I keep thinking of how much larger this home property of his was at one time, Was he around at the time it was larger? Would he have scouted the larger property site long before it started being sold off, and be familiar with the places he chose for burial of anything (items or people). How thoroughly has the stepfather's family property from years ago been checked.
He knows the area. Most born locally raised people could drive these back roads with their eyes shut along with giving a number and letter you know someone that lives within a half mile of that.

I'm scared he knows the area so the possibilities are endless. He knows that block of land and potential other family owned land.

I wish new charges be brought forth or some LE talk and put light about what happened in that 3 days and what potentially has happened over the past 57 years of his life.

IMO he did strike local. He was confident in his ways. His DNA was not in the system so he was able to be a repeat offender which makes me sick. If they found a hood then his face could have been covered at times.

He knows the area. Most born locally raised people could drive these back roads with their eyes shut along with giving a number and letter you know someone that lives within a half mile of that.

I'm scared he knows the area so the possibilities are endless. He knows that block of land and potential other family owned land.

I wish new charges be brought forth or some LE talk and put light about what happened in that 3 days and what potentially has happened over the past 57 years of his life.

IMO he did strike local. He was confident in his ways. His DNA was not in the system so he was able to be a repeat offender which makes me sick. If they found a hood then his face could have been covered at times.

I also worry that he may have hid bodies not immediately local to his property. this entire region of Northwest Ohio is very diverse between farm lands and densely wooded forest. there's so many places that are never or rarely frequented by other people .he could have hid them anywhere without being detected.

I also worry that he may have hid bodies not immediately local to his property. this entire region of Northwest Ohio is very diverse between farm lands and densely wooded forest. there's so many places that are never or rarely frequented by other people .he could have hid them anywhere without being detected.

A plow only goes down on an average of 12-16 in, and a lot of farmers don't even plow anymore. So he could have bodies anywhere. And unless the land is sold off to developers, they will probably never be discovered. The land around his property is owned by farmers who I doubt have any plans of selling it anytime soon.

A plow only goes down on an average of 12-16 in, and a lot of farmers don't even plow anymore. So he could have bodies anywhere. And unless the land is sold off to developers, they will probably never be discovered. The land around his property is owned by farmers who I doubt have any plans of selling it anytime soon.

Unless his map with marks turns out to be the jackpot, let's hope so. Did anyone else notice that the location he picked w Sierah seemed to be methodical in a way, like I noticed it was close to where the corn crop changes over to presumably soybeans because it's much lower plants ? Amd a visible structure to the left . Like he did that on purpose so he'd know exactly where he left her ? He likely would have done this with prior victims too so there are vague landmarks to help him more easily locate the site for revisitting . Firefox what do you think ?

Unless his map with marks turns out to be the jackpot, let's hope so. Did anyone else notice that the location he picked w Sierah seemed to be methodical in a way, like I noticed it was close to where the corn crop changes over to presumably soybeans because it's much lower plants ? Amd a visible structure to the left . Like he did that on purpose so he'd know exactly where he left her ? He likely would have done this with prior victims too so there are vague landmarks to help him more easily locate the site for revisitting . Firefox what do you think ?

Good point!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My family owns a bunch of farm land and we rent it out to farmers. So some owners don't even see their fields much.

Something just came together for me on the ride to work this morning.

When we first received the contents of the search warrants on JDW's property, I wondered if he was planning on running, based on the green crate. It was the sandwiches that did it for me. Packed into a crate, with what looked to be a few trophies, left right in the middle of the barn.

But no!

To review, item 2A 11, the green crate. It's contents are as follows:

Blanket
Black bag with misc. contents
Black bag with misc. contents
Black bag with MUSIC contents (I considered that this should have read 'misc.', but I don't think so)
Ozark trail carrying bag
Hair Brush
Hood
Undergarment, pink, size small, with suspected blood stain
Duct tape with hair
Soft bread with lunch meat in sandwich bags

With the likelihood that tape was used to secure the gag in Sierahs mouth, it struck me.

The green crate is a 'go bag'.
It was returned to the barn from another location.
There is another crime scene.

This also furthers the idea that Sierah foiled his plans.
Because this bottom feeding scum literally packed a lunch. He planned to be there for awhile.
And his lunch was returned, uneaten, to the barn.

The Duct tape was found in the trash bin in the barn, not the green crate.
Do you think the green crate was full of things he could have been planning to use in the barn? Could the black bags have contained his trophies? Sandwiches because he planned to spend a long time in the barn?

The Duct tape was found in the trash bin in the barn, not the green crate.
Do you think the green crate was full of things he could have been planning to use in the barn? Could the black bags have contained his trophies? Sandwiches because he planned to spend a long time in the barn?

There was a lot of tape taken:

Item 2AA 2, duct tape from the barn
Item 2A 11.3, duct tape with hair, from the green crate
Not itemized piece of duct tape, taken from the barn, north wall in the north room
Item 2A 2, Gorilla tape, taken from the barn at the front of the hay stack
Item 2I 42, roll of gorilla tape, taken from the living room stand
Item 2I 26, black electrical tape, taken from the Office/bedroom
Item 5 7, duct tape, 1 piece taken from trash barrel in the shop
Item 2D 4, roll of gorilla tape, taken from the rear floor of the truck

I really do think the green crate was brought back from a secondary crime scene (not the cornfield)

I'm pretty sure she had been reported missing before police started asking about the motorcyclist. Her family called police the night she went missing and family/LE began searching right away. Her bicycle was recovered late that night/early the next morning. I believe they found the helmet at the same scene with the bike. They were probably asking about the motorcyclist because they were looking for the owner of that helmet.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks!

**********************Extreme Graphic Warning******************
Post may have upsetting thoughts and triggers for some.

We are all assuming that her airways were blocked by the gag and/or tape which caused her to die. asphyxiation also includes drowning. IMO that is very likely she died from drowning from her body fluids. A gag prevents one from spitting and swallowing saliva. Her lips and mouth could have been bleeding, if she was crying then nasal mucous drainage may have been excessive, or if she vomited from a concussion, pain, injury or fear. Those may be some of the details that the reporters are leaving out for sensitivity as some of those things may suggest she was aware of what was happening as much as I hate to think that myself. I am hopeful she was unconscious after the initial fight but the more I have read and come across I am starting to think of theories that she may have not been. I am curious about her tox screen and whether she was drugged. I am not familiar with roofies or other types from which she could have been conscience but not able to form thoughts to act on her own but would be able to physically comply to demands without a fight. If there are such things I could see how much easier transporting her on a motorcycle would be for him.

There was a lot of tape taken:

Item 2AA 2, duct tape from the barn
Item 2A 11.3, duct tape with hair, from the green crate
Not itemized piece of duct tape, taken from the barn, north wall in the north room
Item 2A 2, Gorilla tape, taken from the barn at the front of the hay stack
Item 2I 42, roll of gorilla tape, taken from the living room stand
Item 2I 26, black electrical tape, taken from the Office/bedroom
Item 5 7, duct tape, 1 piece taken from trash barrel in the shop
Item 2D 4, roll of gorilla tape, taken from the rear floor of the truck

I really do think the green crate was brought back from a secondary crime scene (not the cornfield)

oh, I see what you're saying.

Yesterday WTOL TV reported that they would release more info from the autopsy report today. Anyone see an update?

Yesterday WTOL TV reported that they would release more info from the autopsy report today. Anyone see an update?

No, I hadn't heard that . Was this a written article that you saw stating this or was it on a video news clip or what?

Was it stated whether or not sierah was found clothed? Or if she had injuries beyond the chipped tooth? I'm sorry if this has been discussed--I try to read each post but it's hard to keep up sometimes!

Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post

No, I hadn't heard that . Was this a written article that you saw stating this or was it on a video news clip or what?

2 minutes and 30 seconds into the video

http://www.wtol.com/story/32728835/...-asphyxiation?clienttype=generic&sf33020775=1
Autopsy results show Sierah Joughin died of asphyxiation
Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 12:25 pm EDT
Thursday, August 11th 2016, 5:23 am EDT
Reporting by Emily Nelson, Reporter

2 minutes and 30 seconds into the video

http://www.wtol.com/story/32728835/...-asphyxiation?clienttype=generic&sf33020775=1
Autopsy results show Sierah Joughin died of asphyxiation
Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 12:25 pm EDT
Thursday, August 11th 2016, 5:23 am EDT
Reporting by Emily Nelson, Reporter

Further details are not being released by WTOL 11 out of respect for Sierah's family.

That was added to the end of the article you posted foxfire....so I don't think they are going to release anything else.

Further details are not being released by WTOL 11 out of respect for Sierah's family.

That was added to the end of the article you posted foxfire....so I don't think they are going to release anything else.

Yes, 2Hope4, the statement was on there yesterday when Reporter Emily Nelson said that there would be more info later. Mixed messages, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay