Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't juvenile records sealed? Wouldn't you need a court order to open/release them?

They are not as "sealed" as one may think. For instance, if a defendant is charged at Common Pleas court and is 18 years old (possibly even up to 25), his juvenile record will follow him there, especially if it is an extensive one (I apologize for using the male pronoun). It is constantly something the defendant complains about because he too is under the impression that his juvenile record would be sealed once he is 18 but unfortunately it is something the judge can consider when it comes to sentencing.

Not necessarily, there would be cremains not remains, and with each fire more would deteriorate, to cremate it has to be hot and for a long time. If he continued to burn some fragments would remain and be cremains. I believe a fireplace was in question at some point.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
There would still be bones. [Graphic] Crematoriums grind up bones remaining after cremation to get cremains. And crematoriums use furnaces that get a whole lot hotter than any fire a person could make.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Definitely but they would be cremains and not remains

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Hello. I am new here and have been following this case since the beginning. I am approximately 20 miles from the scene. My comment regarding the hood is maybe it was used to keep his victims from seeing the location he was taking them as in his property. Sorry if this was already mentioned as an idea.

Hello. I am new here and have been following this case since the beginning. I am approximately 20 miles from the scene. My comment regarding the hood is maybe it was used to keep his victims from seeing the location he was taking them as in his property. Sorry if this was already mentioned as an idea.

Welcome MsSpelled. Cool name :)

:welcome4:

:welcome5: MsSpelled.

No human remains on Worley’s property

DELTA, Ohio — A search of murder suspect James Worley's Fulton County property found no human remains, authorities said Wednesday.

Alright. So, does he have a special dumping ground? Or are his other possible victims all disposed of in different locations?

Question for Foxfire and anyone else who cares to answer,

Does a SK always have a dumping grounds where many victims are found, or do they sometimes just dispose of them independently from each other?

(I am soo behind here, have a lot of catching up to do here today. It looks like you guys have been really hard at work here!)

To jashrema, I hope that your nephew is holding up as best as can be possibly expected.

Eta: I would imagine that not all SKs have a specific dumping ground...

No human remains on Worley’s property

DELTA, Ohio — A search of murder suspect James Worley's Fulton County property found no human remains, authorities said Wednesday.
But the media as well as LE have clammed up. Looking through the SW they would be able to say something more, even if it's a little, on what they have found.
I've noticed in some of their wording they want people to look one way while they go another.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Alright. So, does he have a special dumping ground? Or are his other possible victims all disposed of in different locations?

Does a SK always have a dumping grounds where many victims are found, or do they sometimes just dispose of them independently from each other?

(I am soo behind here, have a lot of catching up to do here today. It looks like you guys have been really hard at work here!)

To jashrema, I hope that your nephew is holding up as best as can be possibly expected.

I may have mentioned this before but the Cook brothers (Anthony and Nathaniel) disposed a lot of their victims at a dump in Toledo known as Goose Hill. Coincidently, that no longer exists due to a State Prison being built on that ground. Ironically, one (or possibly both) of the Cook brothers were housed in that very prison. I had always hoped they were haunted by their victims. There is an interesting book about them called Evil Brothers. It was authored by a local LE agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W
I may have mentioned this before but the Cook brothers (Anthony and Nathaniel) disposed a lot of their victims at a dump in Toledo known as Goose Hill. Coincidently, that no longer exists due to a State Prison being built on that ground. Ironically, one (or possibly both) of the Cook brothers were housed in that very prison. I had always hoped they were haunted by their victims. There is an interesting book about them called Evil Brothers. It was authored by a local LE agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought of them yesterday when I was looking at the potential victims list. There was another "serial killer" that was in the Toledo area, Gordon was the name I believe.

To this case would they have run his DNA through the system got some hits from other case THEN the search warrant to list where to search and possible charges from other cases or was this specific to SJ?
Also why so specific on the location they were looking in the pond. Wouldn't they just say The entire pond not the North side of the pond?

killers vary in body disposal.

Some (like Zodiak & Son of Sam) leave the bodies where they fall.

Some like Gacy & Dahmer have them at their houses/on their property.

Some (a couple but names momentarily elude me) drop bodies in the same river, sometimes from the same bridges.

Some drop them beside a roadway in plain sight.

Some conceal them.

BTK left them in their own homes.

Ponds, lakes, the ocean are popular too.

Some are stage/posed.

It really is highly variable according to that particular killer and his mo. While he may learn from & evolve his methods I can't think of any who have resorted to a random assortment of all means.

Those I know of who have burned victims are not serials, afaik.

Eta: I would imagine that not all SKs have a specific dumping ground...

Bundy had a special mountain area, Gacey kept his victim in his basement under concrete, Green River? IIRC some do

But the media as well as LE have clammed up. Looking through the SW they would be able to say something more, even if it's a little, on what they have found.
I've noticed in some of their wording they want people to look one way while they go another.

maybe looking for a helper? another DNA serial in the area also? scary for sure!

I believe if they found a body, they would disclose it. There is no reason not to do so. The monster is in jail-- not on the loose---so hysteria would not reign. If there were human remains, the coroner would have been called and taken the remains away. I don't recall any talk of a coroner working a site or a forensic anthropologist. I think the
"no further remains" refers to no more bodies besides Sierah's body. Sierah's remains are mentioned in the first no. 11 of the search warrant (I don't know why the typo is not corrected in the legal copy).

It's my opinion that JDW didn't keep any of his victims bodies on his property. I think he kept "souvenir's" but abandoned their bodies elsewhere like he did with Ce.

killers vary in body disposal.

Some (like Zodiak & Son of Sam) leave the bodies where they fall.

Some like Gacy & Dahmer have them at their houses/on their property.

Some (a couple but names momentarily elude me) drop bodies in the same river, sometimes from the same bridges.

Some drop them beside a roadway in plain sight.

Some conceal them.

BTK left them in their own homes.

Ponds, lakes, the ocean are popular too.

Some are stage/posed.

It really is highly variable according to that particular killer and his mo. While he may learn from & evolve his methods I can't think of any who have resorted to a random assortment of all means.

Those I know of who have burned victims are not serials, afaik.

Actually, Bundy did just about everything... left some in their homes, had some dump sites he used repeatedly, kept some remains with him for periods of time, some dumped in rivers, some dumped by remote roads...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members