OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't this criminal look happy? Why shouldn't he? They let them raise trout there..Makes me sick
View attachment 100990

I honestly hate most of these enrichment programs they have for inmates. If they need something to do, let them read victim impact statements from their crimes or crimes similar to the ones they have committed. For other, non violent offenders, a library of used textbooks should suffice. No art class, no pets, no pity. Just hard time.

I honestly hate most of these enrichment programs they have for inmates. If they need something to do, let them read victim impact statements from their crimes or crimes similar to the ones they have committed. For other, non violent offenders, a library of used textbooks should suffice. No art class, no pets, no pity. Just hard time.
Agreed!!! Makes me sick. They get better treatment than elderly patients in nursing homes. They need to spend quality time alone. With nothing but walls to look at. And definitely NOT working out! Honestly I don't think they should be able to watch TV. Especially if they took a life. Let them rot. Spend less money on them and more on our children and elderly and those who can't fend for themselves. : Gets off soap box : [emoji87]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think this was what I had expected. It won't surprise me if he comes up with some cockamamie way to blame Sierah for causing him to murder her. :stormingmad:

I PLEAD this day, September 8th 2016! I PLEAD...JUSTICE!....FOR!....SIERAH! -Isn't it TIME for JUSTICE to be defined?!/taken up a F'* LEAP of a NOTCH! I PLEAD! JUSTICE FOR SIERAH - let us change, CORRECT! the drawn out/UNJUST system! PROVE GUILT IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT "humane" rights! Sentenced IMMEDIATELY to EXACT treatment of victim(s) for the rest of natural life while in complete ISOLATION! To the point of return! So that GUILTY spends the ENTIRE rest of natural life TORTURED EXACTLY AS CRIME! -THIS is NOT JUSTICE! * JUSTICE FOR SIERAH! -REPULSIVE! - the BROKEN, UNJUST system is WHY! we have these EVIL creatures continuing these EVIL ACTS!

I think this was what I had expected. It won't surprise me if he comes up with some cockamamie way to blame Sierah for causing him to murder her. :stormingmad:

Serial Killers - A Homicide Detective's Take
http://www.expertlaw.com/library/investigators/serial_killers.html

Credentials and Interest
Common Knowledge
Genesis of a Serial Killer
Victim Selection
Victim Objectification
Denouement
Case Histories

As a serial killer steps away from his base, whatever it may be, to begin the hunt for human prey, it is almost always true that he knows absolutely nothing about the person who is fated to become his victim.

It may be that having no prior knowledge of a future victim further enables the process of that victim's objectification. For as far as he is concerned, his next victim is not even a human being, in the accepted sense. So, well before he ever crosses paths with his next victim, he has already stripped that person of all human meaning and worth; he has unilaterally decreed from afar that the person is deserving of no human consideration whatsoever. Thus, then, in a serial killer's perception of his victims; past and future: that each is nothing more than an object, depersonalized in advance, existing only for himself and his enjoyment, and solely to be seized and used as he sees fit. Moreover, he perceives his unseen prey not just as an object to be used, but as an object unworthy of any consideration, worthy only of extreme contempt, vicious abuse, and ultimate destruction.

To preserve this mentation, a serial killer must lie to himself. He lies as he denies his own "badness" and projects it upon his as-yet free, future victim. He lies as he stands in judgment and pronounces his victim "guilty" for the "crime" of imagining him- or herself a worthy human being.

Serial Killers - A Homicide Detective's Take
http://www.expertlaw.com/library/investigators/serial_killers.html

Credentials and Interest
Common Knowledge
Genesis of a Serial Killer
Victim Selection
Victim Objectification
Denouement
Case Histories

As a serial killer steps away from his base, whatever it may be, to begin the hunt for human prey, it is almost always true that he knows absolutely nothing about the person who is fated to become his victim.

It may be that having no prior knowledge of a future victim further enables the process of that victim's objectification. For as far as he is concerned, his next victim is not even a human being, in the accepted sense. So, well before he ever crosses paths with his next victim, he has already stripped that person of all human meaning and worth; he has unilaterally decreed from afar that the person is deserving of no human consideration whatsoever. Thus, then, in a serial killer's perception of his victims; past and future: that each is nothing more than an object, depersonalized in advance, existing only for himself and his enjoyment, and solely to be seized and used as he sees fit. Moreover, he perceives his unseen prey not just as an object to be used, but as an object unworthy of any consideration, worthy only of extreme contempt, vicious abuse, and ultimate destruction.

To preserve this mentation, a serial killer must lie to himself. He lies as he denies his own "badness" and projects it upon his as-yet free, future victim. He lies as he stands in judgment and pronounces his victim "guilty" for the "crime" of imagining him- or herself a worthy human being.

Foxfire, the links you so consistently add to the discussion always amaze me. Once again, I thank you for being here and for all you contribute.

Agree with you. Now he can make a plea deal for more information regarding his other crimes and ask for life with no death penalty. So sad for the family and friends to have to hear such nonsense.

Right on target with how they work. Justice will prevail when dealing with evil.

Agree, it makes me sick when someone obtains an education in prison and then tries to disguise it once they are released. He should only be given food and limited restroom privileges. Make his sit in silence each day, no books, papers, anything to occupy his time.

As every victim is someone's child (brother, sister, mother, father), so is every perpetrator. This is the one thing I have never understood about the nature of the evil we see, read about, encounter daily. We (and here I include myself more than any one else) also have a tendency to objectify (thank you Foxfire for the language) and distance ourselves from the horrific crimes and criminals we sleuth. I just don't get it. I cannot believe people are born 'evil' and destined to do something as awful and unthinkable as JW did to this beautiful young woman.

Is it safe to say that we will hear NO updates from the investigation from now until September 25, 2017?? Do you think they will move the trial out of Fulton County? I foresee the defense attorney saying that potential jury pools have already convicted JDW as guilty....which is probably true. However, I do believe that he will get a guilty verdict no matter where the case is tried.

I believe he said that there are three assistant attorneys working on the case, and he was the lead attorney. A team of four attorneys....all on the taxpayers' dime?? There really needs to be a completely different set of rules for serial killers and heinous crimes.

As we have all witnessed, the tragic abduction Of 20 year old College coed Sierah Joughin, who courageously brought JDW's decades long trail of terror to an abrupt end while earning her wings as a guardian angel. The Community united and came together as one. Everyone from all walks of life and geographical areas of the US and beyond, lending their full support. The amount of Law Enforcement resources; local, state, and federal was tremendous. The ms media and internet social media awareness was on fire sharing her missing person flyer info across the landscape of America in hopes of bringing her home safely.

When learning of her discovery and fate, we all shed a tear and changed our focus on seeking Justice for her and her loved ones.. Although we were all aware that the journey for justice and unanswered questions was going to be long, the darkness set in. We all learned that she was likely the final victim of a very evil nonhuman soulless creature. JDW; a stealth predator analogous to the devil's disciple, may be responsible for many unknown unsuspecting innocent victims which have vanished from the area over the past few years or possibly decades.
Due to guardian angel Sierah's valiant sacrifice, these many unknown precious victims now have a voice...
I truly believe that there are angels among us, guiding us with their lights...

[video=youtube;8W44Ndo0mm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W44Ndo0mm4[/video]

As we have all witnessed, the tragic abduction Of 20 year old College coed Sierah Joughin, who courageously brought JDW's decades long trail of terror to an abrupt end while earning her wings as a guardian angel. The Community united and came together as one. Everyone from all walks of life and geographical areas of the US and beyond, lending their full support. The amount of Law Enforcement resources; local, state, and federal was tremendous. The ms media and internet social media awareness was on fire sharing her missing person flyer info across the landscape of America in hopes of bringing her home safely.

When learning of her discovery and fate, we all shed a tear and changed our focus on seeking Justice for her and her loved ones.. Although we were all aware that the journey for justice and unanswered questions was going to be long, the darkness set in. We all learned that she was likely the final victim of a very evil nonhuman soulless creature. JDW; a stealth predator analogous to the devil's disciple, may be responsible for many unknown unsuspecting innocent victims which have vanished from the area over the past few years or possibly decades.
Due to guardian angel Sierah's valiant sacrifice, these many unknown precious victims now have a voice...

:angel: :grouphug: :angel:

"Berling says the next task will be what he calls a “plethora” of motions filed over evidentiary concerns and jury concerns."

Change of venue coming.

<BBM For Focus>

Change of venue motions are normal in high profile cases, especially violent serial offender cases. Due to social media and 24/7 cable news outlets, etc. Communications in the 21st century is widespread, unlike last century where there were only three TV news networks and one local newspaper in many areas..

Changes of venues are rarely granted, but when they are, jurors are normally brought in from another judicial district of the state. This new change of venue strategy
is due to reduced cost, to allow family members, friends, etc., to attend without the additional travel expenses, and to prevent the disruption of scheduled normal courtroom activities. jmo

Beautiful post, and very profound. thank you, Foxfire

"Berling says the next task will be what he calls a &#8220;plethora&#8221; of motions filed over evidentiary concerns and jury concerns."

Change of venue coming.

Maybe .... but it won't matter where the trial gets held. I believe he will be found guilty and be away from society for the rest of his life.

Beautiful post, and very profound. thank you, Foxfire

Maybe .... but it won't matter where the trial gets held. I believe he will be found guilty and be away from society for the rest of his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member