OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still here. Check in all the time as well.....just wish I too had something to contribute.

I'm here. Frustrated that we will have to wait at least a year to know much more and to live this hell every day of the year to come.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Patiently waiting for the wheels of justice to make themselves known. I have no doubt they're turning - Sierah wouldn't have it any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am here. Don't have anything to add. I want justice for this woman and all who have been targeted by monsters.

I log on every day. The more of these cases I read; the more I'm disgusted by our court/psychiatric systems. There are far too many sickos getting away with crimes, that shouldn't have happened. I hope the violent criminal registry doesn't get pushed aside by politicians only concerned with their own gain.

After this horrible day of nothing but darkness and rain...the sun came out tonight! Just in time for a beautiful ride in honor of Ce and Josh tomorrow! Over 300 people have signed up with many riding their motorcycles/Harley's. I will be on the back of a good friend of mine who happens to be a detective with the City of Oregon and my old next door neighbor. She generously offered to be my ride for the day and she was one of many LE from other towns and cities who spent her off time searching for Ce. It's supposed to be a warm, sunny day tomorrow and any of you locals...even if you're not riding doesn't mean you can't come. Be at Berkey Park about 1 1:30 or so and enjoy a BBQ chicken dinner with all the fixins' and some live music. Non-lethal personal safety items will also be for sale along with extra t-shirts. ALL PROCEEDS are going so every female that registered will receive free self defense course. I hope I get to see some of you there...please introduce yourself if you are. Just ask around for Josh's Aunt Lynda :)

I log on every day. The more of these cases I read; the more I'm disgusted by our court/psychiatric systems. There are far too many sickos getting away with crimes, that shouldn't have happened. I hope the violent criminal registry doesn't get pushed aside by politicians only concerned with their own gain.

One thing that came out of that meeting with the Senator at Evergreen High was there is a LOOONG way to go before this ever comes to fruition unfortunately

ITA. I watch the ID channel a lot and it's so disturbing how all of these monsters had so many warning signs , previous convictions, slaps on wrist by judges, released early, released from mental facilities after hours or a couple days with no follow up , blinders on by family members, etc etc etc . Its just unreal .

And thank you to all who checked in above to let us all know so many still read and check here daily . That is comforting at least.

ITA. I watch the ID channel a lot and it's so disturbing how all of these monsters had so many warning signs , previous convictions, slaps on wrist by judges, released early, released from mental facilities after hours or a couple days with no follow up , blinders on by family members, etc etc etc . Its just unreal .

And thank you to all who checked in above to let us all know so many still read and check here daily . That is comforting at least.
Another WS member here. I Just wanted to say that I also check-in every day. I watch this thread at least twice a day for anything new.

They say TIME heals all wounds.
I think TIME also makes it easier for people to forget.
I'm afraid if enough time passes, people go on with their daily lives.
I don't EVER want us to forget our shock, outrage and anger at this MONSTER!
BY NO MEANS should we stay so raw that we don't heal, but somewhere there's the right balance of what it takes to "move on" in a positive way and yet keep the memory of what evil can happen in this world of we don't try to change things.
Let's all promise keep her memory burning bright.

I don't want to post others pictures from Social Media but there is a Memorial Bike ride for Sierah today. There are hundreds that showed up. I've seen people say it takes as long as 15 minutes for all of the motorcycles to drive by. I wish I wasn't stuck home so I could see it. #justiceforsierrah

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I check in daily too.
It's so hard to believe as sloppy as JDW was with this abduction that there wouldn't be more evidence connecting him to others. I have to tell myself that he is at least behind bars where he can't do more harm, because it's maddening thinking about the way he treated Sierah, and now we only hear about his rights.

I'm always here too, checking several times daily for anything new, in between keeping up with other cases. Ce is on my mind daily. I've invested a lot into this case, and JDW. I ain't going nowhere!

[video]https://www.facebook.com/abigail.kolasinski/videos/10154449872581390/[/video]

I hope this comes thru...over 500 bikes!

[video]https://www.facebook.com/abigail.kolasinski/videos/10154449872581390/[/video]

Awesome! The number of participants is overwhelming. I am glad the weather was good and so many people are showing how important our children's lives are to everyone. Wish I had been able to be there.

OMG how impressive & cool was that? Sierah, you are so loved! Kudos to everyone who participated....looks like so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne