GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1:00?!
Oh yeah, they have something else. With the early day today and late start tomorrow, something is going on.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
It regularly starts at 8:30. They started late today because Monday ran so late. Every Thursday will be a half day in order for the court to take care of some house keeping things and for jurs to have a little break.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

During the recent Michigan sentencing of Jeffrey Willis for the murder of Rebekah Bletsch, Willis informed his lawyer -- who informed the judge -- he wished to leave without hearing the victim impact statements. Then he walked out of the courtroom. It was heartbreaking for Rebekah's family members, who gave their statements anyway. BUT the sheriff made a CD of the statements and played it continuously as they drove Willis to begin serving his sentence. They played the cd 5 times I believe. I'm sorry but Worley has no right to turn off his monitor and refuse to see the outcome of his sick obsession and violent actions.

March 7, 2018 Michigan House Bill 5407 was passed...and is now on its way to the Senate. When it passes the Senate, criminals will be required to listen to victim impact statements at sentencing....The Rebekah Bletsch Law.
Ohio needs this law too. MOO

I believe he was out at times watching people. The testimony from the lady driving down the road that evening seems like she rode past the abduction and had know idea what was going on. I still think he had much planned and possibly help. Thanks to everyone for posting today on what was going on in court.

The news coverage for a trial this huge has been asinine. The organizations stopped from streaming the trial should contact the ACLU.
I'm not going to lie... I was kind of hoping that was why the US attorney got involved today.

I say that having zero idea if that's even the kind of thing a US attorney would do. I hoped nonetheless. I've come this far, I want to see this through to the end.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Okay...found out what happened today.
The Det. that was testifying in regards to his hard drive, SOLELY was there to testify about the pervert things that were on the hard drive, NOT everything that was on his hard drive.
The peverted things found were the items that were given to the defense for discovery
When the defense atty asked for everything, this triggered the US ATTY to say, if they want everything, they have to subpoena it because it was NOT part of discovery.
Prosecution did not submit evidence of his OTHER normal searches because no one cares about it. Who cares how many times he googled "how to fix a tire" or some such nonsense.
Defense should have known better to ask because the stupid stuff was not part of discovery.

so that's that...if the defense wants all his stupid, everyday searches, they have to subpoena them.

I think the defense did that deliberately. Just to waste time and perhaps to show he does google.other things besides *advertiser censored*.

Just wondering what you think... How could Worley dig a 3×4×4 hole buy himself quickly when people were out searching for Sierah?

#2 why did he bury her hog tied if it was going to be that much deeper of a hole for him to dig?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

backhoe maybe after dark?

I'm all caught up now. Thanks all. Too many to thank. Yeah I'm thinking there is nothing on that computer other than vile garbage. Much like him.

Jashrema...Anyone,
WHY?! WHY can't they STOP the trial immediately and sentence the EVIL IMMEDIATELY?! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Oh my God! 😭 Dear God! The "system" IS SO SICKINGLY WRONG! EVIL is being FLAUNTED! There is WAY MORE than ENOUGH PROOF OF GUILT! WHY can't he HANG 455 YESTERDAY'S AGO?! My GOD! 😭

BEAUTIFUL SIERAH FOREVER IN MY ❤!

It’s hard to discern from the previously posted timeline...but in re-watching yesterday’s testimony, was she still alive when he was initially questioned??

It’s hard to discern from the previously posted timeline...but in re-watching yesterday’s testimony, was she still alive when he was initially questioned??

Cringing to even go here... review the opening statements as to why she was killed that the prosecutor said.

Re-watching yesterday's coverage, hearing and seeing the overwhelming evidence against EVIL, seeing what they showed and asked Josh the first day, hearing what was specifically found in the "green crate" with the fresh sandwich, i know what is coming. WHY CAN'T they STOP and HANG HIM NOW?!

I am sorry! IMO the BROKEN judicial system is a large part of WHY these and similar HORRIFIC crimes continue!

Can there be consideration for an additional Sierah's Law that God-Speeds SENTENCING of the GUILTY, ALONG w PUNISHMENT FITTING THE CRIME?!

Okay...found out what happened today.
The Det. that was testifying in regards to his hard drive, SOLELY was there to testify about the pervert things that were on the hard drive, NOT everything that was on his hard drive.
The peverted things found were the items that were given to the defense for discovery
When the defense atty asked for everything, this triggered the US ATTY to say, if they want everything, they have to subpoena it because it was NOT part of discovery.
Prosecution did not submit evidence of his OTHER normal searches because no one cares about it. Who cares how many times he googled "how to fix a tire" or some such nonsense.
Defense should have known better to ask because the stupid stuff was not part of discovery.

so that's that...if the defense wants all his stupid, everyday searches, they have to subpoena them.

thanks for sharing this, Jashrema. What a nightmare a trial becomes, as if there wasn't already enough anxiety and stress. I guess as a defense team they have to do all they can, but this sounds more like a stall tactic and it could have been settled easily today. Sheesh ...

thanks again for being here with us and for allowing us to be part of Sierah’s justice quest.

May i please ask where the opening statements can be seen?

I don’t really know if it is online anywhere. We started posting about opening statements in the last thread, here: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...County-19-July-2016-8&p=13986689#post13986689

this article has a good recap: http://www.fcnews.org/news/12722/murder-trial-opens-with-revelations

video with The boyfriend’s testimony has a bit of the prosecution and defense openings, but not total. Click in the black video square that says “no signal” and it will play. http://business.toledoblade.com/Courts/2018/03/12/James-Worley-trial-begins-Monday.html

Have red shorts been entered into evidence? This is from one of the witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx