GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More info has been added:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...-be-missing-bellefontaine-mother-1083561.html

Officers of the Bellefontaine Police Department investigating the disappearance of Tiffany L. Brown were re-interviewing the victim's mother and recognized an article of clothing that appeared to be blood-stained. Officers obtained a search warrant and during the course of a detailed search discovered Brown's body hidden in the basement.

The basement is an area primarily occupied by Samuel Littleton II, 32, who is described as the boyfriend of Brown's mother.

OMG! Does that mean that the mother possibly knew that her daughter was dead in her basement? Wow! Those poor babies!

OMG! Does that mean that the mother possibly knew that her daughter was dead in her basement? Wow! Those poor babies!

I thought perhaps she might until I read that the POI occupied the basement.

Okay, so this is just...Wow! I have no other words. I hope to God that the mother did not know and was not involved.

Officers of the Bellefontaine Police Department investigating the disappearance of Tiffany L. Brown were re-interviewing the victim's mother and recognized an article of clothing that appeared to be blood-stained.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...-be-missing-bellefontaine-mother-1083561.html

OK, so did Tiffany's mother NOT see this article of clothing that had some blood stains on it?

Tiffany's mother NEVER mentioned her BF on NG's Show the other night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1102/15/ng.02.html
Videos of NG's show on my YT channel.

I thought it was really odd when Nancy was questionning the mother that the mother was not concerned when she learned her daughter didn't come home especially since her daughter never did this before.

OMG. This is totally unbelievable. So did she make it to her moms house to pickup her 2 babies? He killed her and drove her car to the apt complex?

I wonder why her mom did not see the bloodied clothes? Is she covering up for him?

Where are her boys? They probably were so scared when LE got the SW. Why didn't her mom just let them search without a SW?

This is another case we are so familiar with.

I'm shocked. I pray the mother didn't know either. At what point would there have been an odor? Where is the laundry room in this house? Now I have serious questions. UGH. I feel so bad for those boys. They got a search warrant, I would think the mother would have allowed them to search without it but I guess if they were looking at this guys stuff, maybe they were crossing their T's dotting their I's so to speak. Very sad!

Anyone care to speculate on a motive??

come to think of it, didn't Tiffany drop her mother off, then took the boys to the neighbors then ran errands? Am I remembering this right? So how did this guy get Tiffany into the mothers house dead or alive if the mother was there? I'm missing something.

Littleton currently is being sought nationwide in conjunction with the investigation as a person of interest, officers said today.

The article shows a picture of him. Does he drive? I hope they can track him with his cell phone if he has one.

I don't know what that means, he occupies the basement. Did he rent out the basement?

I just joined as a "local" from the Bellefontaine Area. Am shocked her body was found at the mother's home!

Didn't they say something on Nancy Grace the other evening that Tiffany had plans (and this seemed a little convoluted) to bring pizza home, then some mention was made about going with the mom's boyfriend shopping for Valentine's Day. I really am fairly certain Nancy Grace's show is where I heard this. Does anyone else remember this, or have access to a transcript of the show? I don't remember who on the show said this, but there definitely was some reference to the mom's boyfriend and Valentine's shopping.

I just joined as a "local" from the Bellefontaine Area. Am shocked her body was found at the mother's home!

Didn't they say something on Nancy Grace the other evening that Tiffany had plans (and this seemed a little convoluted) to bring pizza home, then some mention was made about going with the mom's boyfriend shopping for Valentine's Day. I really am fairly certain Nancy Grace's show is where I heard this. Does anyone else remember this, or have access to a transcript of the show? I don't remember who on the show said this, but there definitely was some reference to the mom's boyfriend and Valentine's shopping.

So glad you brought that up because I heard that too. Yet I was searching the NG transcripts and couldn't find her saying that.

Here's the link to the transcripts.

TBH, you know what I did find odd was when NG asked how the boys were doing and Tiffany's mom said:

GRACE: How are the boys tonight?

NEELEY: The boys are OK. I mean they`re just now just starting to ask some questions. But they have -- we have a big family and lot of people love them.

So 4 days go by and the boys only start asking about their mom now? I don't by that.

GRACE: And tonight, live, Ohio. A beautiful mother of two, boys ages 3 and 5, disappears on her way to bring home pizza. Tonight, where is mother of two Tiffany Brown?

JOSTAD: OK. So as her mom explained, Tiffany went to the beauty shop where -- that her mom owns. Picked up that deposit. Made that deposit at the bank. Was supposed to go to Western Union, but didn`t get there. Went and picked up her boys at their daycare, took them home. A neighbor who regularly watches the kids for her came over. She tells this neighbor that she`s going to go run errands. Said she`s be gone about a half an hour.

After she left, she texted a friend and -- I should mention, she told the babysitter, don`t feed the boys because I`m going to go pick up a pizza. So after she left, she texted a friend, said I`m headed to Chuck Cheese. The friend was busy and couldn`t make it.

Rumors are swirling that the mother was wearing the article of clothing that had blood on it.

I'm wondering how true that is and trying to find a news article/video that confirms it.

GRACE: And tonight, live, Ohio. A beautiful mother of two, boys ages 3 and 5, disappears on her way to bring home pizza. Tonight, where is mother of two Tiffany Brown?

JOSTAD: OK. So as her mom explained, Tiffany went to the beauty shop where -- that her mom owns. Picked up that deposit. Made that deposit at the bank. Was supposed to go to Western Union, but didn`t get there. Went and picked up her boys at their daycare, took them home. A neighbor who regularly watches the kids for her came over. She tells this neighbor that she`s going to go run errands. Said she`s be gone about a half an hour.

After she left, she texted a friend and -- I should mention, she told the babysitter, don`t feed the boys because I`m going to go pick up a pizza. So after she left, she texted a friend, said I`m headed to Chuck Cheese. The friend was busy and couldn`t make it.

Thats odd too. Was she planning on hanging out with the friend at Chuck E Cheese without the boys? REALLY?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami
Back