Found Deceased OH - Tiffany Sayre, 26, Chillicothe, 11 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I only found a Facebook page for his real name, the one I linked up there. I don't know about any other ones.

Jason McCrary is the only one I found.

IDK if I can say the other name here?

So if that is his real name why or how was he arrested under a different name that's not his real name? I'm confused lol

Do you know when? That's crazy. I could see changing a last name or something but it's like he got a whole new identity.

His brother did the same thing according to a local forum. His family members are commenting on it. This is getting too close for comfort for me :(

Do you know when? That's crazy. I could see changing a last name or something but it's like he got a whole new identity.

People are speculating that it has something to do with him being a sex offender, getting his name changed won't result in his original name coming up in a database. It's speculation, seems like. I guess changing names must run in his family, someone claiming to be his brother says he has two birth certificates with a different name on each as well.

Sounds pretty screwy to me, but there may be some validity to it. May have something to do with his parents not being together as a couple when he was born, or something along those lines.

Has anyone checked out his face book page? I don't have an account but from what the locals are saying, it sounds pretty creepy. He has more than one page. Lists his job as "Soul Collector" :(
I saw that back a few weeks ago and didn't give it much thought at the time, other than he was weird.

Now that you are all talking about it and they are considering him to be linked to others, it makes sense that he might be a serial killer. That's awful.

I saw that back a few weeks ago and didn't give it much thought at the time, other than he was weird.

Now that you are all talking about it and they are considering him to be linked to others, it makes sense that he might be a serial killer. That's awful.

He seems to have enough anger built up to be one...........that's for sure.

We were taking about the missing women and person taken into custody today at work. (I work half way between Cincinnati and Dayton) we all think drug ring. But I work in a rehab so we may be biased but Dayton is a HUGE hub for drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has associates. I'd still be nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may have associates, but the FBI and other investigators are snooping around all over town. Due to his actions, just about every shady character in Chillicothe has become a suspect. I'm not too sure very many of his associates are going to be willing to help him do anything at this stage, and most of them probably resent the amount of heat he has brought down on them.

To me, McCrary doesn't really seem to fit into that stereotypical serial killer that we hear about so much. He's boastful, brash, and mouthy on his Facebook posts. He was nailed rather quickly for the death of this latest victim. He pretty much just left her lying out in plain view for anybody to see. They found all kinds of evidence that can be used against him. Did he just get sloppy, or was that his first murder ?

Most of the serial killers I've heard about are rather quiet loners that don't really interact well with others, and pretty much keep to themselves in general. They plan things out in advance and take great steps not to get caught.

I'm pretty sure that he did kill this latest victim, just judging by the press conference and the evidence they presented.
I don't really get the feeling though that McCrary is the big enchilada.

If there is a serial killer then it would be great if it's him and he's locked up. I just don't get the feeling it's him and I'm afraid there's someone else out there, maybe more than one person. Also not all drug deals are made from houses or motel rooms in town. I know, we live on a back road with a 2 mile stretch of wilderness, no houses in sight.

Could he be like a pimp & these girls did something to cross him? It's been mentioned that a few of the girls had been to rehab, maybe they wanted out of the business now since they were trying to stay on the straight & narrow or left him "short handed" when they went to rehab & that pissed him off?

Could he be like a pimp & these girls did something to cross him? It's been mentioned that a few of the girls had been to rehab, maybe they wanted out of the business now since they were trying to stay on the straight & narrow or left him "short handed" when they went to rehab & that pissed him off?

In Tiffany's case, I doubt it. She supposedly had been there already that night, then went back for more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87
Back