Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'd be surprised how much information they're holding back that is not super critical in identifying her. I know DNA Doe Project volunteers have to sign a confidentiality contract because of all the highly sensitive information LE gives them about Does.

Information isn't withheld for no reason, it's so that they can be sure they've found the right perpetrator, that the perp knows information the general public wouldn't. Otherwise, even if they found the right guy they might not be able to prove he was connected enough to get a conviction. It's important that they don't share everything.

One thing I'm surprised they didn't release or perhaps didn't check for was stomach contents...

One thing I'm surprised they didn't release or perhaps didn't check for was stomach contents...

Yeah, I've been wondering for a while about her stomach contents and toxicity tests

A man named T----S---- showed up on one of the FB pages for BG and says BG is his long lost half-sister Marcia.

Interesting. Thanks for letting us know, hope this is the real deal. I'll go check it out.

Marcia K rom [home state]. Has she ever been reported missing?

It‘s in the comments of the post. He also says Marcia would have turned 59 this year.

I'm only seeing one post, and it only gives her first name. Which FB link are you using please? Thanks!

Wow - if this is true, so happy she finally has been identified. I have been following this case for a long time, trying to find possible matches to help identify her. I just read the half brother's post on FB - he sounds legit, not a troll or anything. I even went on his own FB page and he posted about it. Prayers to her family. I hope they found out who did this to her.

I hope this is true, for the sake of the family.

Does [home state] fit her isotope results? Someone refresh my memory on which states were included for BG. TIA.

[home town HS] doesn't have any yearbooks from the 80s on Classmates, darn it!

I've looked through several yearbooks from 4 or 5 different schools in [home town],I can't find her.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

[Home town] High School doesn't have any yearbooks from the 80s on Classmates, darn it!
How about the 70‘s? Supposing she was born 1959, she would have visited High School in the 70‘s, or?

How about the 70‘s? Supposing she was born 1959, she would have visited High School in the 70‘s, or?
I looked at books from 75 to 79 just in case. I don't think she'd be in any later than that if she was 22?

I looked at books from 75 to 79 just in case. I don't think she'd be in any later than that if she was 22?

Her mother‘s name was supposedly BBK. Any chance of finding a Marcia B?

I JUST now am able to get on here. I ran the Facebook page but lost access to it after deactivating my Facebook page, which I can't reactivate, therefore I cannot do anything on the page.

I feel terrible about not seeing their posts earlier.

I hope Buckskin Girl will be brought home at long last. May she RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member