GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Tina had already found an apartment and Stephanie was going to help her start moving things out that day. This could be why Stephanie's truck was there. I wonder if there was any domestic violence reports. Does anyone know where Stephanies children were ? Stephanies husband ? Not too much is mentioned about them.

There's a lot of confusion with the case, but there was mention earlier that Stephanie's children included 2 adult children and one young child about 8 years old. There was no mention of Stephanie having a husband.

Have any family members come out and spoken about Stephanie? Sure would like to know when anyone last had contact with her.......

Both are still working so there is income, why isn't the mortgage getting paid?

Some are lucky to still have jobs, but a lot of the ones that I know had hours cut - dramatically. Could also explain why the ex-bf was working "extra hours/overtime" per reports.

Also, I am not sure how much they make hourly (seems to be hourly work for them both), but if you are working 40+ a week, then cut to 24-30 a week that is a big hit. A lot of the country is going through this.

I listened again to the the Channel 10 news video -- some of the first part of it w/ reporter & Sheriff....sorry but the Sheriff is kinda hard for me to understand.

Reporter:
Sheriff said he believes the blood found inside the home is from an injury
do not believe it came from a fight or struggle inside the home
Knox County Sheriff still calling this a missing persons case
And when I asked him why so sure Hermann didn't just take off, here's what he had to say

Sheriff:
we're unsure(?) / uh sure(?) because vehicle Tina would drive was found w/o her in it -- which was the pickup truck found over near Gambier and Stephanie's vehicle was at this house.

WBNS Channel 10 just reported on the 11:00 P.M. news that volunteers will meet at 7:00 A.M. Saturday morning at the Brown Environmental Center to launch a search in the area where the missing family lived.

Also, WBNS showed a videotape of the boyfriend saying he didn't know what happened and that he spent the night at a friend's house in Urbana.

WBNS then showed a videotape of the children's father who said that his children told him about the problems at their home between the BF and their mother. The children's father also made an allegation that the BF would become abusive and violent when he drank and that the children's mother was planning on getting away from the boyfriend.

WBNS then shows the BF again who says he wouldn't do anything to harm them.

I saw an old American Justice today and the man (a preacher, no less...) immediately called the police when his wife was an hour or two late...did not call her friends or drive around, just called police. That ended up being his downfall in a circumstantial case...who does that?

So - here we have two people who have "broken up" but are still living under one roof. Mortgage payments are behind and home is in danger of being lost. Stephanie and Tina are/were supposedly going to get an apartment together. Stephanie's car is located in Tina's garage. No word at all from Stephanie's family. Tina's ex is speaking out. Tina's truck, parked at the home on Wed night per LE - but moved and found abandoned near college the next day. College on lockdown. Blood found in house - no spatter - but a substantial amount. Dog is missing. Ex-boyfriend is on the golf course - hears from his Mom that Hermann is in trouble - goes to home - LE is there.

So many freaking holes...............how does one start to make any sense of this story?

So the dog text happened at 11:30am Wed instead of 4ish am? And he spent the night at his mom's not with a friend?

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...ople-missing-foul-play-suspected.html?sid=101

(snips)
Borders, 30, said the last time he heard from Herrmann was through a text message at 11:30 Wednesday morning , saying she had fed their miniature pinscher.

Borders said he hadn't seen Herrmann since he left for work at the Target distribution center in West Jefferson at 3:40 a.m. Wednesday. He said he spent that night at his mother's house.

I looked up the location of Target Distribution Center in West Jefferson where the BF worked. The distribution center is located very close to I-70 and State Route 29.

The road map that Nursebeeme provided between Urbana, West Jefferson, and Howard got me thinking here.

Just how well does the boyfriend knows the streets of Columbus? Depending on the time of the day, the traffic can be very heavy on the Columbus freeways and main drags.

I'm thinking that he very well could have avoided going through all that traffic in Columbus when he goes from West Jefferson to Howard.

From work, he can get on State Route 29 and go a few miles past I-70 to get on US 42 right outside of West Jefferson. US 42 will take you to Delaware. In Delaware, he can get on US 36 and take US 36 all the way to Howard.

In the 10tv video I mentioned upthread, Borders was talking about the early a.m. phone call w/ Tina & said he stopped in Marengo to get gas.

(FWIW)

So - here we have two people who have "broken up" but are still living under one roof. Mortgage payments are behind and home is in danger of being lost. Stephanie and Tina are/were supposedly going to get an apartment together. Stephanie's car is located in Tina's garage. No word at all from Stephanie's family. Tina's ex is speaking out. Tina's truck, parked at the home on Wed night per LE - but moved and found abandoned near college the next day. College on lockdown. Blood found in house - no spatter - but a substantial amount. Dog is missing. Ex-boyfriend is on the golf course - hears from his Mom that Hermann is in trouble - goes to home - LE is there.

So many freaking holes...............how does one start to make any sense of this story?

I don't know about media, but Stephanie's family is all over FB posting her photos, asking for prayers and info...etc. She appears to have 3 children and her father and stepmother have FB pages. Father stops posting anything as of Thursday morning....stepmother says he is absolutely devastated, begging for news.

In the 10tv video I mentioned upthread, Borders was talking about the early a.m. phone call w/ Tina & said he stopped in Marengo to get gas.

Ah, Marengo. Two possibilities here.

First, if he wanted to avoid going thru the Columbus traffic, on US 42 from West Jefferson to Delaware, he would stay on US 42 in Delaware until it got him to Ashley. Then in Ashley, he would get on State Route 229 to go to Marengo and Mount Vernon. In Mount Vernon, he would get on US 36 to go to Howard.

Second, if he took the freeways to get to work, then he would have to get off of I-71 at the State Route 61 exit and take State Route 61 to get to State Route 229 and Marengo. He still would have to take State Route 229 in Marengo to get to Mount Vernon.

I don't know about media, but Stephanie's family is all over FB posting her photos, asking for prayers and info...etc. She appears to have 3 children and her father and stepmother have FB pages. Father stops posting anything as of Thursday morning....stepmother says he is absolutely devastated, begging for news.

I have only seen this FB site in regards to this case - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pray-for-The-Maynard-Kids/174173612594279#!/pages/Pray-for-The-Maynard-Kids/1741736125942

Has her family talked to the media at all?

Have any family members come out and spoken about Stephanie? Sure would like to know when anyone last had contact with her.......

How far away does the dad live?

at link below it says he lives in Franklin county but I don't know where...I checked a map & it's like 2 counties over from Knox County.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten.../12/4-people-missing-foul-play-suspected.html

There's a lot of confusion with the case, but there was mention earlier that Stephanie's children included 2 adult children and one young child about 8 years old. There was no mention of Stephanie having a husband.

Your right there wasn't any mention of a husband or a boyfriend. That's one of the thing's I'm wondering about did she have one and when was the last time they heard from Stephanie if she did have one ?

I read a comment on another site that Tina was reported missing by her co-worker, and Stephanie by her boyfriend. The media mixed this up and reported it wrong at first. So unconfirmed so far.

Your right there wasn't any mention of a husband or a boyfriend. That's one of the thing's I'm wondering about did she have one and when was the last time they heard from Stephanie if she did have one ?

Lol I just read my question and it is just as confusing as the media reporting !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!