GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a member of FB and don't especially care, but the page is cleaned up this morning and an apology from its owner, plus compliments on the cleanup are posted. Its most current posts are very consistent with the news articles above now.

That's good. Because it was nice yesterday to read all the good wishes and updates. It was easy enough to figure out who were the misinformed and go past them.

Is this park near the College that was put on shut down? Also, I read they also took out a body bag when then found Sarah, is this still true. Trying to catch up but not sure if that was poor reporting or what. TX

Is this park near the College that was put on shut down? Also, I read they also took out a body bag when then found Sarah, is this still true. Trying to catch up but not sure if that was poor reporting or what. TX

No, the park is near the house on Columbus where Sarah was found.

There was no body bag.

I think the body bag information came from Fox News and they have since discounted it. No bodies found in the house --- just the bound and gagged 13-year old. Link is here

I think the body bag information came from Fox News and they have since discounted it. No bodies found in the house --- just the bound and gagged 13-year old. Link is here

It was reported first by the local news as that is what "neighbors said".

I believe what neighbors saw was Sarah being brought out with the covers over her face to protect her privacy from and the media on scene. JMO

Stop by for updates. Have to go to work. Thanks all WS friends. I'm praying today is the day they find the other 3. However I think if Sara would of known where they were they would of be out searching yesterday and last night. :(

Stop by for updates. Have to go to work. Thanks all WS friends. I'm praying today is the day they find the other 3. However I think if Sara would of known where they were they would of be out searching yesterday and last night. :(

Same here - real life taking over for most of the day... Thoughts/prayers for LE and family members today... and for the three remaining missing people.

almost forgot- there's supposed to be another press briefing @ 2pm ET - per Matt Bruning

http://twitter.com/#!/mbruning81

he tweeted that a few hours ago...dunno if things have changed since they started the search at Fountain Park

I'm catching up on this ... BUT ...
I highly doubt a cell call or ping would have come out of a basement in Mt Vernon. It's HORRIBLY difficult to get a cell signal ANYWHERE there... and in a basement it would be 10 times more difficult.

My hub and I stay in Mt Vernon several times a year. We are very familiar with the area. My phone goes into a complete coma. His still gets signal in VERY FEW places. We were out to eat one night and the waitress had us walk two blocks to a corner by a tree just to aquire some sort of cell signal (SERIOUSLY).

I have the same problem with getting a signal in Apple Valley, I can't receive or make phone calls most of the time, however I can send and receive text msgs.

Alot of LE parking and gathering at the point the road is blocked off.

So far I've seen around 30 vehicles around the park. I've seen no boats yet.

doesn't look like they're close to the pond/gravel pit - unless I missed something.

has anybody seen K9s?

just saw a dog...I think

yep - there's a dog out there w/ a handler

I see a dog. Not sure if it's SAR or belongs to a looky loo.

ETA: y'all beat me to the dog. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members