GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he got Sarah first, he may have lured Tina/Steph away willingly -- with the reminder that he was their only link to her, that no one else knew where she was, and that he would take them to her if they cooperated. But if they contacted LE then she would be harmed, etc. I agree that he would have a hard time subduing four people unless he caught them completely by surprise and had quite a weapon. OR was threatening one of the children.

I have been looking for that specific facebook post last night to no avail. I know we have to be careful with names and minors and rumors, but it really seems there is something connecting that post and the miraculous rescue of Sarah. Can anyone tell us more specifically about that post?

The posts are still up, for now.

You can hear others asking what ever came of her postings. Her name is SS.

Click "Older Posts" around 8 times... you will find the posts there (it's impossible for me to link to the post itself, and I won't link to her since she is a minor.)

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/
scrolling banner at abc6 is that Sarah has been held at this house since wednesday.

time for some timeline closer looks...

especially in regards to police checks (early evening and 11pm) AND Sarah's last seen time on her poster of MIDNIGHT.

there are a lot of facts in here that are still VERY STRANGE

The midnight time was not on an official poster.

Click "Older Posts" around 8 times... you will find the posts there (it's impossible for me to link to the post itself, and I won't link to her since she is a minor.)

She posted there again less than 5 minutes ago, and her personal FB page has posts on it too that are totally inaccurate, stating that MH has already been convicted for a number of crimes relating to Sarah. She is just a very uneducated child who could definitely use some major supervision from a responsible adult right now.

jmo

Family might of removed it, but it was posted around 11PM Ohio time last night. Quite a few posts back.

You can hear others asking what ever came of her asking. Her name starts with a S.

I hope for the minor facebook poster that her post was removed if it contained her name. She does not need that type of public scrutiny at this time. If it turns out that her information DID result in locating Sarah then she can be famous for being a hero, but if not, it was youthful indiscretion and should be forgotten. IMHO

I can't remember the rules anymore about posting full names of people but if you think you may have violated the terms of service here ... change the name to first with last initial (I hate initials only unless the person is minor).

I think she has alot to do with the break in the case also. She was one of the tv10 comments this morning. The one about the missing girl found before the 2pm presser. From what I can see she hasn't comment any more

I am somewhat surprised that the "rumors" had any truth to them. Being bound and gagged in the basement of that house... though that rumor wasn't about Sarah, it was true.

Now, the rumors are totally contradicting each other. Some good, some bad. I supposed a good way to judge is that if there is a press conference before 2pm tomorrow, something big has changed.

I wouldn't be surprised if they find them before them... given Sarah being alive and possibly being able to help. As well as having the suspect too.

If he killed them at the house, the girl would know that, wouldn't she? I guess they don't indicate they are looking for the others alive.

Three others reported missing in the same incident have not been located.

The sheriff said that the owner and occupant of the home where Sarah Maynard was found has been arrested and they hope he will lead him to the three persons still missing.

very true....

She posted there again less than 5 minutes ago, and her personal FB page has posts on it too that are totally inaccurate, stating that MH has already been convicted for a number of crimes relating to Sarah. She is just a very uneducated child who could definitely use some major supervision from a responsible adult right now.

jmo
I don't see a recent post on the Maynards wall from her, although it did look like the old ones were stil there today. FB is not cooperating right now.

I don't have any comments on the child herself, I will hold my judgment there, but I personally believe that some truth was held in the comments.
Again, that's what I believe.

I think it's quite possible that Sarah was separated from the other three soon after she arrived home from school.

The best case scenario is that the other three are locked in the basement of an abandoned house. The worse case scenario is that all three are deceased and concealed somewhere.

We have to take into account that LE discovered a significant amount of blood in Tina's home. :frown:
bbm... considering the sheriff said there was no "spatter" but a considerable amt of blood.. I would think the family members were threatened with a knife or a gun... tied up... we have to remember that

-early evening
-11pm checks on wednesday evening
made by LE after Tina didn't show up for work had her truck still at the house.

the perp could have been at the house with them all night... knowing that no one would come home (boyfriend) at least until thursday night.

I would think he would have ditched Tina's truck under dark.... so that would either be early morning or into the evening (before the emplyee called LE again after finding the blood)... I would think it more likely happened in the wee hours.

and why ditch Tina's truck? easy... because it was used for something nefarious.

as for the friend... I would bet that she showed up during the commission of the crime and her truck was than hidden in the garage. We still do not have a last seen time for her... this is just my guess.

and I would further guess that he (perP) had Sarah open the door to her under force/threat.

MOO
(((((just thinking out loud)))))))

Now that I think about it, if he wanted Sarah I think he followed her from school or knew when she got home. After she went in, I think he knocked on the door and forced his way in. Either Tina/Steph were there at the time, or they came home before he left. I don't think he would have taken Sarah and then gone back for anyone else. I originally thought he would have just left someone there if he killed them, but why leave more evidence behind? My guess is that Tina would have fought the hardest and been his biggest obstacle -- if his target was Sarah. :twocents:

She commented under a DS (male) post- about 49 minutes ago.

There seems to be a lot of pretty young people posting on that FB page.

sarah and only sarah was found bound and gagged and three others are missing with blood in the house they went missing from.

I think Sarah was the focus.

I think the friend walked in at an inopportune time.

I think the crime happened after school but before the time Tina had to go to work when both children and Tina were at home.

MOO at this time....

I don't see a recent post on the Maynards wall from her, although it did look like the old ones were stil there today. FB is not cooperating right now.

It is a comment under a post by Doug S (long last name but don't want to put it on here) it is still there with her full name.

Either way...if she had/has accurate information about the case, her parents should not be allowing her to continue to post (or to have an open/not private FB account at all). If she was lying, and the police had just visited her home about it last night as indicated, she DEFINITELY should not be allowed to continue posting today.

jmoo

I keep thinking about what a real creep Hoffman must be - to have Sarah bound & gagged in a basement - and surely knowing that all of Ohio, and the rest of the country for that matter, was talking about this case.

I wonder if he's been holed up in his house watching TV, or going out & about hearing peeps talking about the missing family & Stephanie?

Was he getting some perverse thrill out of all this - or just enjoying his power over a little girl until he got caught.

Someone who could do all this doesn't give me a lot of hope for finding Kody, Tina or Stephanie. :(

But I'll keep praying that LE breaks Hoffman quickly & they're found.

I hold out hope for the remaining three... but I have a very bad case of "badoutcomeitis" on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member